Malaysian Newspaper The Star : China property crisis worsen Country Garden Halted

https://www.thestar.com.my/business/busi...arden-halt

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Already bankrupt. CCP XJP teĺl official to hide the truth.

Third world china is a failed "country" with no money left. They have to become a dog for Ang moh Russian for money now LOLOLOLOL!

Dealing with such low life scumbags like third world china will only lead to failure.

(31-03-2024, 07:14 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://www.thestar.com.my/business/busi...arden-halt

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/business...nt-4236386

FC see liao...

(31-03-2024, 08:03 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Already bankrupt. CCP XJP teĺl official to hide the truth.

U sit beside Xi?

Smile

Singaporean Mr Mukhzin Hamid has also not received his strata title, despite having completed the purchase of his seaview three-bedroom apartment unit in 2015. He fears a scenario that his apartment may be seized by the government or liquidators.

“It seems unreal that this can happen to us. We have already paid hundreds of thousands of ringgit but something basic like the house deed cannot even be settled yet,” said the 52-year-old retiree.

Industry experts tell CNA that in the event that Country Garden Holdings in China defaults and goes under liquidation, there is a valid concern that residents in Johor would have to undergo an administrative process to submit proof to liquidators that they are indeed the rightful owners. This could incur some additional cost.

Real estate lawyer NG Vinod of Law Chambers of VinSa and Ian, tells CNA that the China parent company would have to realise all its assets including shares it holds with its subsidiary companies in Malaysia. This includes the developer of the Danga Bay project - Country Garden Danga Bay.

He adds that if Country Garden Danga Bay is liquidated, residents who do not already own their strata titles might be forced to show proof that they are indeed the owner of the unit.

“The liquidator will have to verify whether that particular unit was indeed sold to this particular individual and generally, liquidators will charge a fee for doing that,” said Mr Vinod.

He adds that the liquidator will likely charge a fee of “up to a couple of thousand of ringgit” to ascertain that these residents are the genuine owners of the property, further adding to their financial burden.

Very happy to see others bankrupt, close shop, collapse...? But that doesn't do you any good right? You're still a pdf right?

(15-04-2024, 10:25 AM)Niubee Wrote:  U sit beside Xi?

He below me..bending in front of me...with my pants down..

(15-04-2024, 12:27 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  He below me..bending in front of me...with my pants down..

U fucking gay chai

Smile

(15-04-2024, 01:56 PM)Niubee Wrote:  U fucking gay chai

U want to be Xi?

Malaysia Boleh...Rm$ is coming to put billion into this seaside house.... Tongue