Malaysian comedian Ronny Chieng calls Singapore ‘a country of small island Karens

""Malaysian comedian Ronny Chieng calls Singapore ‘a country of small island Karens’"

Malaysian actor-comedian Ronny Chieng caused a stir online with a disdainful social media post about Singapore last week.

In his Instagram Stories on March 21, he wrote: “This is apropos of nothing, but it’s a mistake to listen to any Singaporean about current affairs other than Mr Lee Kuan Yew.

“They are just a country of small island Karens with main character syndrome who literally think they have all the answers despite having zero perspective on the world."
https://www.straitstimes.com/life/malays...he%20world.

Anybody can say anything he wants but that doesn't make it true. I'll leave this Malaysian joker alone.

Ignore List: Oyk

Unknown potato trying hard to get Singaporean attention..🤣
Felt sad for him though..

I hope he can share more on his own country makan suap culture. And how he feel about minority races no need serve NS protect country sovereignty. That sacred job is offered to the brown colour ppl instead. He feels proud?

If boleh land so good, we won't see the hordes of bikkie traveling to sinkie land to work every day.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Ronny is so insulting. I need to quickly comprain to his manager! Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin