Malaysian nurse who worked at SGH allegedly committed suicide

Life n death is normal, a process which every mortal has to go thru'.
Life is all predestined.

(10-12-2021, 01:51 PM)joyce_tay Wrote:  Don't believe everything the govt tell you. More are dying from the jab than from the virus itself. For those vaccinated, the death rate is very high. And they could suffer from serious illness from the vaccine. Will govt pay for your illness then?? No way.
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up
[+] 1 user Likes babygirl's post

(08-12-2021, 10:13 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  So sad and yet people wanna stress them by NOT protecting themselves.
My friends in KTPH said many are highly stressed especially those in ICU. He is not even a medical staffs but rope in to help.
He is angry why people choose to be selfish by not going for vax …. those medically unfit … fine but those can but iron teeth dun want.

Very convenient to blame non vac, which now only form 4% of the eligible population...

"As of 5 December 2021, the total number of individuals who have completed their full regimen/received two doses of COVID-19 vaccines constitutes 96% of the eligible population, and 87% of the total population. "

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...ember_2021

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 3 users Like ArielCasper's post

(10-12-2021, 01:51 PM)joyce_tay Wrote:  Don't believe everything the govt tell you. More are dying from the jab than from the virus itself. For those vaccinated, the death rate is very high. And they could suffer from serious illness from the vaccine. Will govt pay for your illness then?? No way.

Any links to back it up or the fishball aunty in your wet market told you?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(10-12-2021, 02:01 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Very convenient to blame non vac, which now only form 4% of the eligible population...

"As of 5 December 2021, the total number of individuals who have completed their full regimen/received two doses of COVID-19 vaccines constitutes 96% of the eligible population, and 87% of the total population. "

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...ember_2021

Very convenient to come out excuses to cover your fear

(10-12-2021, 02:04 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Very convenient to come out excuses to cover your fear

[Image: 327-3279942-F-k-you-hd-png-download.png]
[+] 2 users Like bobby's post

(10-12-2021, 02:04 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Very convenient to come out excuses to cover your fear

I am providing data from MOH, no need excuses.

Meanwhile, you are the one who is using the non vac as an excuse to create hatred against the non vac..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
[+] 5 users Like ArielCasper's post

(10-12-2021, 02:57 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  I am providing data from MOH, no need excuses.

Meanwhile, you are the one who is using the non vac as an excuse to create hatred against the non vac..

Nope, I did not create hatred, those who only can see hate will view everything differ from them as hate. I was want more who can jab, do get the jab and don't rely on unverified social media.

(10-12-2021, 10:55 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Stop making excuses of your selfish refusal to vaccinate thus if get infected you fall seriously ill unnecessarily putting our healthcare system and people unstressed.

I don't think you are a data driven person but make decision based on emotion. according to MOH statistics, those who are in ICU are mostly with underlying medical condition. 

and yeah... you better get your nth booster as you probably has some underlying medical condition. Stop pushing a one size fit all solution to those who are healthy. you don't have to feel unfair just because you are dying for the miracle experimental to protect you due to your conditions
[+] 2 users Like happyharvest's post

(10-12-2021, 05:13 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Nope, I did not create hatred, those who only can see hate will view everything differ from them as hate. I was want more who can jab, do get the jab and don't rely on unverified social media.
I share bro. Tangsen's view, that all here should be jabbed with 3 jabs... Big Grin

(10-12-2021, 02:02 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Any links to back it up or the fishball aunty in your wet market told you?

This Joyce Tay is probably a 60 something year old spinster who told the fishball aunty what she just wrote here.

(10-12-2021, 08:31 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  I don't think you are a data driven person but make decision based on emotion. according to MOH statistics, those who are in ICU are mostly with underlying medical condition. 

and yeah... you better get your nth booster as you probably has some underlying medical condition. Stop pushing a one size fit all solution to those who are healthy. you don't have to feel unfair just because you are dying for the miracle experimental to protect you due to your conditions

Blah blah blah ….. bottomline ….. scare and selfish ……. dun make excuses lah

(10-12-2021, 09:25 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Blah blah blah ….. bottomline ….. scare and selfish ……. dun make excuses lah

yayaya.. you are refering to youself.. scare of covid and selfish because not fair you yourself took the experimental jab also want other people to experiment together with you..

there is no excuses.. statistics show most of them (jab and unjab) in ICU and die from covid are mostly with some kind of conditions. did you take yearly flu jab to prevent common flu ? did you stay at home when you were down with flu and prevent spreading your virus in the office air-conditional system before covid? ain't you selfish if you didn't stay at home when you have flu and go around malls and office?

stop making lame statement
[+] 3 users Like happyharvest's post

(10-12-2021, 05:13 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Nope, I did not create hatred, those who only can see hate will view everything differ from them as hate. I was want more who can jab, do get the jab and don't rely on unverified social media.

Trying to talk your way out.. Refer back to what you said earlier..

"So sad and yet people wanna stress them by NOT protecting themselves.
My friends in KTPH said many are highly stressed especially those in ICU. He is not even a medical staffs but rope in to help.
He is angry why people choose to be selfish by not going for vax …. those medically unfit … fine but those can but iron teeth dun want."

[+] 2 users Like ArielCasper's post

(10-12-2021, 08:36 PM)debono Wrote:  I share bro. Tangsen's view, that all here should be jabbed with 3 jabs... Big Grin

Thats becos u stupid right? Laughing
[+] 2 users Like Notdumb's post

(10-12-2021, 10:09 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Trying to talk your way out.. Refer back to what you said earlier..

"So sad and yet people wanna stress them by NOT protecting themselves.
He is angry why people choose to be selfish by not going for vax …. those medically unfit … fine but those can but iron teeth dun want."

I think he's going nuts. Soon another H4H or DEBONO. No vaccine can cure wan. More dangerous than any Covid variant.  Laughing
[+] 2 users Like Notdumb's post

(10-12-2021, 09:55 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  yayaya.. you are refering to youself.. scare of covid and selfish because not fair you yourself took the experimental jab also want other people to experiment together with you..

there is no excuses.. statistics show most of them (jab and unjab) in ICU and die from covid are mostly with some kind of conditions. did you take yearly flu jab to prevent common flu ? did you stay at home when you were down with flu and prevent spreading your virus in the office air-conditional system before covid? ain't you selfish if you didn't stay at home when you have flu and go around malls and office?

stop making lame statement

Stop making excuses lah. Just go get your jab …. we will be rooting and supporting you.

[Image: baby-car.gif]

(10-12-2021, 10:16 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  I think he's going nuts. Soon another H4H or DEBONO. No vaccine can cure wan. More dangerous than any Covid variant.  Laughing

And yes … sitting at home and trying to wish india variant black fungus will go away and hope Omircon will not spread ….. great strategy  Laughter-13

(10-12-2021, 10:23 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  And yes … sitting at home and trying to wish india variant black fungus will go away and hope Omircon will not spread ….. great strategy  Laughter-13

Chances are that those who are jabbed with 3 jabs but have advised not to go for the 3 jabs.  They are the hypocrites to mislead people..... Angry

(10-12-2021, 10:45 PM)debono Wrote:  Chances are that those who are jabbed with 3 jabs but have advised not to go for the 3 jabs.  They are the hypocrites to mislead people..... Angry

These kind Karma will be knocking on their door anytime soon lah

Those dare not or have some stupig belief not to jab … Karma will be kinder to them.

(08-12-2021, 09:39 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...ed-suicide

Sad case, really sad case.

Vampire_bat
[+] 1 user Likes Stoki's post