Malaysian property - buyers start dumping Iskandar property - 2 Storey Terrace S$320K

https://www.iproperty.com.my/sale/horizo...ce=1000000&maxPrice=2000000&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=ao_iprop_dpc-srp_o-lead_dmktg_johor_sale&utm_objective=lead&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIksDi9ZP78gIVv4BLBR3iCAgUEAEYASABEgJv__D_BwE

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

This area not safe

Nobody stay outer wall green moss...

[Image: TFfszJU.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

S$320K is way overpriced liao!
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(13-09-2021, 01:04 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  S$320K is way overpriced liao!

Wait for S$188K

Laughing

All the TV, appliances and copper wires inside may already be all stolen and carted away.

It's 320k of liability.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

(13-09-2021, 01:08 PM)starbugs Wrote:  All the TV, appliances and copper wires inside may already be all stolen and carted away.

It's 320k of liability.

So Singaporeans who happily sink RM1.5M tonRM$2M ..threw away their money?

Cannot stay ...no electricity ...nobody else staying around.

How is the house worth anything?

Chinese and hongkers are the main buyers

(13-09-2021, 01:17 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Chinese and hongkers are the main buyers

Hope not too many S'poreans got burnt.

7 yrs ago I attend a talk and famed CIMB Economist Song was there he told everyone he went there during week day and whole place was deserted....he said if no local population all foreign buyers best not to buy.

My aircon man owns a few properties. 
Now still on mortgage. 
His intention was to flip.
But caught by the pandemic. 
Already got one for his own family. 
The rest can't sell, heavy lost. 
Can't rent, no takers or very low price.

(13-09-2021, 01:17 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Chinese and hongkers are the main buyers

7 years already....still like this how to sell ? the terrace house like HDS 3 rooms flat price!

though price need to be myr 1m then foreigner can buy?

If property agents/buyers knew you’re foreigners they try con you buy at high and Squeeze you to
Sell at Low… I got one property try let go 4 years ago so I knew berry dark one

(13-09-2021, 01:35 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Hope not too many S'poreans got burnt.

7 yrs ago I attend a talk and famed CIMB Economist Song was there he told everyone he went there during week day and whole place was deserted....he said if no local population all foreign buyers best not to buy.

Should fence the Iskandar border up and rent to Singapore.

(13-09-2021, 04:09 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  If property agents/buyers knew you’re foreigners they try con you buy at high and Squeeze you to
Sell at Low… I got one property try let go 4 years ago so I knew  berry dark one

They will try to convince you to buy and say this is so good and that is very good. 
Once you bought it, they say “hosey liau”, bye, bye.

Once you want to sell, they will say, this is so bad and that is very bad. So you will keep lowering and lowering the sale price.

Very dark indeed

8Umbrella Umbrella

(13-09-2021, 04:51 PM)klat Wrote:  They will try to convince you to buy and say this is so good and that is very good. 

Once you want to sell, they will say, this is so bad and that is very bad. So you will keep lowering and lowering the sale price.

Very dark indeed

You need to control them not they control u. Once they rent out your house, they will stand down. Unless they can get commission for your repair cost.

(13-09-2021, 04:51 PM)klat Wrote:  They will try to convince you to buy and say this is so good and that is very good. 

Very dark indeed

Wah handsome you also tio ah ?!!! if renting out difficult collecting the rental now lan lan dumping there empty don’t knew what to do… Sad

(13-09-2021, 12:55 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://www.iproperty.com.my/sale/horizo...ce=1000000&maxPrice=2000000&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=ao_iprop_dpc-srp_o-lead_dmktg_johor_sale&utm_objective=lead&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIksDi9ZP78gIVv4BLBR3iCAgUEAEYASABEgJv__D_BwE

Failed state running by a bunch of racist clowns

Read this ...before covid already rent keep falling and falling ....no buyers when try to sell, no tenant when try to rent out. Many took out Malaysian housing loan to financial 85%@4.5% interest....
Developer make, state make from land sales, bank make from housing loan....those who buy suck dry.

Looks almost like scam. Over time the property will become worthless the govt there will choose another site to be development zone ...sell.another round of residential property then leave buyers holding bag...then repeat.

Remember when Iskandar was the next big thing in property? (And if you don’t, that just makes this all even worse). The “goldmine” in Malaysia has turned out to be a booby trap for two investors, who share their regret and lessons:

https://www.99.co/singapore/insider/why-...-malaysia/

Cool 

(13-09-2021, 05:15 PM)dynamite Wrote:  You need to control them not they control u. Once they rent out your house, they will stand down. Unless they can get commission for your repair 

Only things that able to
control them =$$$ but after PAP pay an Pay you left nothing liao so I rather left my property there vacant safe more cost Sad

Moral of the story never buy bolehland property unless you got strong supporter there to take care of your property if relayed on property agent sure Chui…

(13-09-2021, 01:35 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Hope not too many S'poreans got burnt.

After clob. Many Sgrean avoid MAL...
Only some with family living there will buy Mal properties. 
But not condo, landed property

(13-09-2021, 02:34 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  7 years already....still like this how to sell ? the terrace house like HDS 3 rooms flat price!

Mal property for living. Never a investment...
Many Malay bought over there because their relatives or even immediate family are Malaysian.

Will the new economic adviser revive the highspeed rail project between KL and SG ?

source:
https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asi...o-shore-up

Shop with Health Shop !
https://iherb.co/BeaDs49

(13-09-2021, 01:08 PM)starbugs Wrote:  All the TV, appliances and copper wires inside may already be all stolen and carted away.

It's 320k of liability.

This situation is real, many homes are left with many electric cables. being stolen, even when they have a security guard at the premises..

Should have dumped it long ago.

if you are not stayin in there .. then better buy those condo type and not landed

5354 got 3 condo there

serve him right

(13-09-2021, 09:27 PM)Talent Wrote:  5354 got 3 condo there

serve him right

His is Seaview bungalow.

Hopefully hor after Johor Singapore MRT completed situation may improve Maybe can retire in Malaysia Smile soooo many ceca in Singapore nowadays see liao sian