Malaysian troops leave for Lebanon

hope sillypore dont kaypoh,, wait our young one dies for nothing,
[+] 2 users Like victortan's post

(03-11-2023, 02:25 PM)Clyde Wrote:  Singapore also have lah. This is taken from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs site:

Singapore’s military and police have, since 1989, taken part in 17 peacekeeping and observer missions. We have been involved in these missions in various capacities, including the provision of medical support, military advisors for national reconciliation, and the supervision of UN-sponsored elections in Afghanistan, Angola, Cambodia, Ethiopia-Eritrea, Guatemala, Iraq, Namibia, Nepal, South Africa, and Timor-Leste. Singaporeans have also held senior military and civilian appointments in UN peacekeeping operations.

If you serve NS before will know literally our SAF just ' for there for the seek of been there as Defence ".

Honestly speaking other countries just " Give SG face " partly we more focus on Trade interest and is STUPID A FOOL IF Become enemy with any countries out there.

If one wanna attack SG NO NEED Send their troops even fire missile. Just Block the sea , air , don't export foods come SG , slowly torture us.......
SAF regulars inside also need to eat , no foods = no strength to fight for a war.

If want to fast occupy SG now a days just fire JUST ONE MISSLE already can occupy us .....
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(03-11-2023, 11:31 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Malaysia army very powderful  Clapping
Fight!!

Singapore army like Johnson powder

Soft and gentle

Lebanon drew a line from Hezbollah. Hezbollah is not something they wanted to have but their former occupier, Syria, protected. Lebanon is fucked big time by Palestinians backed by Syria during their civil war. You think Lebanon want anything to do with Palestinians? Lol.

Brave 100 Malaysian soldiers rescued the American GI and pilots in Black Hawk Down, Somalia.

Only one armour carrier driver was killed.

Used to go to Rosh Hanikra when I cannot sleep to look at the sea. Rosh Hanikra is less than 50m away from Lebenon and I always wonder what's behind those walls. Never see any military forces nearby.

Ignore List: Oyk

(03-11-2023, 12:35 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Singapore better don’t act smart and be a suicide squad like bolehland.

The United States has finally expressed appreciation for the sacrifices and contributions of Malaysian peacekeepers in saving their soldiers in Mogadishu, Somalia on October 3, 1993.

The gratitude was expressed by Thomas Kelly (pic), the Acting Assistant Secretary, Bureau Of Political-Military Affairs today, 20 years after the famous incident which formed the basis for the 2001 movie Black Hawk Down.

(03-11-2023, 07:20 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Used to go to Rosh Hanikra when I cannot sleep to look at the sea. Rosh Hanikra is less than 50m away from Lebenon and I always wonder what's behind those walls. Never see any military forces nearby.

You saw Syrian fighter jets flying over Beirut everyday?

In early 2000, Beirut was a beautiful and lovely place. I was there for 10 days.

(03-11-2023, 07:26 PM)Scythian Wrote:  You saw Syrian fighter jets flying over Beirut everyday?

In early 2000, Beirut was a beautiful and lovely place. I was there for 10 days.

I was at the Israeli side so why would I see Syrian fighter jets? When I was there it was peaceful as well. The place is indeed beautiful without any fighting. People should put down their arms and love each other.

(03-11-2023, 11:31 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Malaysia army very powderful  Clapping
Fight!!

Maybe SAF should experience West Bank, Gaza as observer..

(03-11-2023, 07:13 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Singapore army like Johnson powder

Soft and gentle

Ya lo. You still don't send Aussi troops over there...
Quick Go!

(03-11-2023, 07:30 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Maybe SAF should experience West Bank, Gaza as observer..

Mai.
We prefer Aussie send warships and submarines over there. You lead la

(03-11-2023, 07:16 PM)Lu5ck Wrote:  Lebanon drew a line from Hezbollah. Hezbollah is not something they wanted to have but their former occupier, Syria, protected. Lebanon is fucked big time by Palestinians backed by Syria during their civil war. You think Lebanon want anything to do with Palestinians? Lol.

Yes, it is a very complex zone. Many groups fighting for power over decades. 

Currently is even worst, with Iran and Russia inputs into ME proxy wars. 
Syria was sucked into it. Plus the current Ukraine war, Russia and Iran would gladly pull Israel into the mess. 
Created a bigger Isreal war in ME. With Hezbollah and Houthi coming in too. Backed by Iran.

These episodes has no ending in sight. And chances of expending. Leaders must be very careful, not to drag their's people into unnecessary war or conflict.

(03-11-2023, 08:33 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Mai.
We prefer Aussie send warships and submarines over there. You lead la

Singapore can send one battalion of army Generals to Gaza under UN command

(03-11-2023, 08:47 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Yes, it is a very complex zone. Many groups fighting for power over decades. 

Syria was sucked into it. Plus the current Ukraine war, Russia and Iran would gladly pull Israel into the mess. 
Created a bigger Isreal war in ME. With Hezbollah and Houthi coming in too. Backed by Iran.

These episodes has no ending in sight. And chances of expending. Leaders must be very careful, not to drag their's people into unnecessary war or conflict.

wtfish,, one war so many participant ,, like world cup..hope who ever win ,,, win faster so less death and casualties..so the war will end fast..
if israel win,, better faster win before more civilian dies,

(03-11-2023, 09:00 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Singapore can send one battalion of army Generals to Gaza under UN command

can lah,, send them there to eat roti prata. stop wasting our money send them there do what???

(03-11-2023, 09:00 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Singapore can send one battalion of army Generals to Gaza under UN command

Nay..
Too soft like you said...🤣

(03-11-2023, 09:05 PM)victortan Wrote:  wtfish,, one war so many participant ,, like world cup..hope who ever win ,,, win faster so less death and casualties..so the war will end fast..
if israel win,, better faster win before more civilian dies,

That's mean wars are growing in our time now. Not a good sign.
Civilians had been dying since almost 2 years ago, in Ukraine. 
Now is in Gaza. 
Bad!!!
[+] 2 users Like moonrab's post

(03-11-2023, 12:35 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Singapore better don’t act smart and be a suicide squad like bolehland.

Wayang nia. Just to show solidarity. They will all come back alive and Anwar will give them a framed certificate of (whatever whatever).😂

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(03-11-2023, 09:19 PM)moonrab Wrote:  That's mean wars are growing in our time now. Not a good sign.
Civilians had been dying since almost 2 years ago, in Ukraine. 
Now is in Gaza. 
Bad!!!

We would be in serious trouble if we have a career SAF protecting a civilian population. We are safe from hostile neighbours only because except for the women, our mem are civilians in times of peace but soldiers when necessary in times of war. 

Given our dwindling local born population, maybe we might need the women to at least learn some basics instead of being totally dependent on the men.

(03-11-2023, 08:47 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Yes, it is a very complex zone. Many groups fighting for power over decades. 

Before Putin attacked Ukraine, Russia was feared. lt was thought that the Russian army was a mean fighting machine that's not to be messed around with. 

When the world saw that Putin couldn't even defeat a comedian after more than a year, we now know that Putin's poker (unsmiling) face is just bluff.

Iran sure is a huge country on the map. Is its army as powerful as its size? For all we know, Iran's army may be overestimated just like Russia's was.

UN should ask Singapore to send "Tofu" to Lebanon instead of M'sian soldiers.

(03-11-2023, 03:32 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Talk tough. Wayang. All of them will return alive. It's just symbolic to show their solidarity but they won't get into battle because the Malaysian army is only trained to irritate Singapore, not to fight a real war.

Are you saying irritate Sinkiepoor is not fight a real war?

Kindly clarify your stewpig opinion

(03-11-2023, 07:26 PM)Scythian Wrote:  You saw Syrian fighter jets flying over Beirut everyday?

23 years ago leh.. now thing have change a lot.

(03-11-2023, 07:20 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Used to go to Rosh Hanikra when I cannot sleep to look at the sea. Rosh Hanikra is less than 50m away from Lebenon and I always wonder what's behind those walls. Never see any military forces nearby.

why u go there for??? Nice place???? can share???

(04-11-2023, 01:46 AM)victortan Wrote:  why u go there for??? Nice place???? can share???

I worked there for some time. Very nice place. Best part of my life. Every weekend (actually is Friday and Sat, cos they work on Sun) will go out to different places, esp. those historical sites. Some of the more well-known ones are Caesarea, Masada, the Bahai garden etc. As I lived near the beach, almost everyday after work will go to the beach to jog.

Some of the interesting things to a foreigner when he first goes there is to notice that during Shabbat you're not allowed to do any work, not even turning on lights or pressing the buttons in a lift. Every year during Passover holiday all the roads will not have any cars and you can rollerblade in the middle of the expressway. Very interesting!

Spore is too small, no where to go at all. I'm a hermit in Spore.

(04-11-2023, 01:59 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I worked there for some time. Very nice place. Best part of my life. Every weekend (actually is Friday and Sat, cos they work on Sun) will go out to different places, esp. those historical sites. Some of the more well-known ones are Caesarea, Masada, the Bahai garden etc. As I lived near the beach, almost everyday after work will go to the beach to jog.

Some of the interesting things to a foreigner when he first goes there is to notice that during Shabbat you're not allowed to do any work, not even turning on lights or pressing the buttons in a lift. Every year during Passover holiday all the roads will not have any cars and you can rollerblade in the middle of the expressway. Very interesting!

Thank u for sharing.. yes sillypore vy small, and boring. i am gg Taiwan next month, no choice my kids force me to go.

I hate to go night market and eat street food,,every year repeat, in whatever country we go n visit..i prefer Europe but now i cannot stand the vy cold weather,
minus degree become ice cream..especially when the wind blow, i dies...

(04-11-2023, 01:59 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I worked there for some time. Very nice place. Best part of my life. Every weekend (actually is Friday and Sat, cos they work on Sun) will go out to different places, esp. those historical sites. Some of the more well-known ones are Caesarea, Masada, the Bahai garden etc. As I lived near the beach, almost everyday after work will go to the beach to jog.

I am vy sad, I cannot be ordain as a monk, as i am too old, they only accept those 50 and below, i copy and paste for sharing with u from my email....

Dear Victor Tan,

Thank you for your email and your interest to stay at Wat Pah Nanachat.
You can find some information on our website:
Information regarding joining our community here: www.watpahnanachat.org/joining
Information about visiting here: www.watpahnanachat.org/about
Please, be aware that generally we have agreed upon an age limit of about fifty years for ordination.
In general you would be welcome to come for a visit though the ordination here at the age of 71 years would be very unlikely. Although there might be other monasteries where the age would not matter that much.
We trust this can be of some help.
Please do not hesitate to contact us again.
With Best Wishes
Guest Monk
Wat Pah Nanachat
     Akãliko Bhikkhu

A major contribution from one of Asean members..

Singapore keeps on talking and talking but comes to real action, took cover.

Suggest Singapore can send a team of 6 dogs with 2 SCDF NSmen to Gaza to help search and rescue operations.