Man With S’pore Licence Plate Pumping RON95 Claims He’s M’sian

Man With S’pore Licence Plate Pumping RON95 Claims He’s M’sian, Gets Told Foreign Cars Can’t Buy 

https://mustsharenews.com/singapore-lice...ate-ron95/
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

many cheapo sinkies did that.

As usual la.
Many Malaysian living in SG driving to JB. They are the ones plying the causeway and petrol station. 

Don't forget, there are 1 million Malaysian emigrated or working in SG. Mostly from JB.
[+] 3 users Like moonrab's post

(27-03-2023, 06:49 AM)moonrab Wrote:  As usual la.
Many Malaysian living in SG driving to JB. They are the ones plying the causeway and petrol station. 

Don't forget, there are 1 million Malaysian emigrated or working in SG. Mostly from JB.

1. And some are PR
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Never embarrass yourself abroad.  Rotfl
只懂术不懂道,这一生其实是白活了。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Got money buy car no money pay petrol.  Jin sia suay

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

I'm not surprised if the guy is Malaysian. Last time the she hulk also turn out to be one

(27-03-2023, 07:41 AM)winbig Wrote:  I'm not surprised if the guy is Malaysian. Last time the she hulk also turn out to be one

the rule applied to car not user.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(27-03-2023, 07:02 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Never embarrass yourself abroad.  Rotfl
只懂术不懂道,这一生其实是白活了。

This case is Malaysian embarrassing his country and his people.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

(27-03-2023, 06:59 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  
  1. And some are PR
And many are PRs................................... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

If you spend more, sometimes they give you free gifts. I bought this item, comes with a free towel. The manager gave me another free towel plus a shopping bag.

Go Malaysia surely pump highest quality one lah, v power can feel the difference one...

(27-03-2023, 07:02 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Never embarrass yourself abroad.  Rotfl
只懂术不懂道,这一生其实是白活了。

Shitexchange can embarrass himself in Sg by eating leftover food!  Rotfl

(27-03-2023, 06:49 AM)moonrab Wrote:  As usual la.

It is because of these 1 million jhks that may peepur still think we do not have a TFR problem.  They think we have lots of Singaporeans and the government is bluffing.

只懂术不懂道,这一生其实是白活了。

No need to go too far in JB.  Just go to Texas Chickn in City Square and see for yourself how sinkies keep topping up their soft drinks.  Jin sia suay man.

(27-03-2023, 06:45 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  many cheapo sinkies did that.

Err...That SG-plate driver says he is a Bolehlander leh.

As usual, you are too lazy to read the article... Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

If he is really Malaysian, just use his cheap Msia proton to top up RON95. Then go back to transfer the fuel over to his SG Honda. No need siasuay

(27-03-2023, 08:37 AM)debono Wrote:  And many are PRs................................... Big Grin

Many M'sian with PR tend to forget that ....and has a ingrained habit to of exploiting both sides of the Causeway -- Just like that this guy with a SG-plate in Bolehland. Jin Ma Lu...

I am a Malaysian...cannot meh ? Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013