Man ask JH kia who sat on reserved seat on mrt to go back to JH

(25-09-2022, 05:02 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  ALL foreigners should balek kampong lah!

I'm disappointed at not just the foreigners but even the locals. In fact, I'd welcome good-mannered foreigners to replace some of us.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Low ses meeting Low ses always got this problem de la … if no such problems I worry tio bo ?!!

(25-09-2022, 03:56 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  Yes, as many of these foreigners did not blend into our way of live. Especially when come to public transport these foreigners failed to practice what we normally would do. Such as queuing up before entering the train, etc.  

While foreigners in both Japan and Taiwan they will follow accordingly.
Blame our Govt becos they embrace these foreigners with lovingly open arms. Just like loving other children more than their own children.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

(25-09-2022, 05:02 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  ALL foreigners should balek kampong lah!
Are you Walaneh? Owns up?

The situation now is too many praises given to foreigner and and all the bad remark given to the local which causes the anger among the Singaporean.

(25-09-2022, 08:48 AM)hansamu Wrote:  So many of these young bastards,especially foreigners, will occupy the reserved seats during peak periods. They will pretend to fall asleep or gaze at their hand phone intensely ignoring those who truly need the seats. 

The seats meant for the needy should be left vacant even though the train may not be crowded. 

Punitive action should be taken for those who choose not to comply.
Before we blame foreigners on this, the most I see giving up on trains are the CECA blue collar workers...

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 2 users Like ArielCasper's post

(25-09-2022, 06:00 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Are you Walaneh? Owns up?

I am cheekopekman lah!

(25-09-2022, 08:25 AM)FangFang Wrote:  What wrong if the train is not full lah... and there is no elderly nearby also.. If need then ask lah.

I have been saying many times, do we need someone to  tell us to switch off the hp or talking softly in the library?
Just like the seat, all seats shd be given to elderly, disability and pregnant woman if needed, no need to restrict to only 1 particular seat. Big Grin

千万别讲人性,有时人性会是很低贱的。

This Uncle probably got a very bad day.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(25-09-2022, 10:08 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Before we blame foreigners on this, the most I see giving up on trains are the CECA blue collar workers...

I've even seen a whole group of them get up immediately when some old folks walked into the cabin .
I think Bangladeshis

(26-09-2022, 10:01 PM)Ahnya Wrote:  I've even seen a whole group of them get up immediately when some old folks walked into the cabin .
I think Bangladeshis

Bangladeshis and Sri Lankans are usually ok people, but not their neighbour. That one has deep caste system tradition and see themselves as higher up than others.

(26-09-2022, 10:21 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Bangladeshis and Sri Lankans are usually ok people, but not their neighbour. That one has deep caste system tradition and see themselves as higher up than others.

In shopping mall, ceca will not hold the lift door open. I experienced this few times.

(25-09-2022, 08:52 AM)winbig Wrote:  All seats can be given up for needy persons. We should not mark out any seats at all.

In theory, you are right.

The reason why we have to mark out seats is that, truth be told, we still have some way to go to be gracious enough to offer our seats to those who need it more.

(25-09-2022, 05:08 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I'm disappointed at not just the foreigners but even the locals. In fact, I'd welcome good-mannered foreigners to replace some of us.

3G and 4G PAP imported excess FTs over the years till our SG Culture is gone

Give -up seats in bus or MRT is not common among those below 30 years old

Because foreign parents do not teach

And schools cannot emphasize with publicly it failed

3G & 4G never take public transport and always Out- of- Touch

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(27-09-2022, 11:44 AM)Ola Wrote:  3G and 4G PAP imported excess FTs over the years till our SG Culture is gone

Give -up seats in bus or MRT is not common among those below 30 years old

Because foreign parents do not teach

And schools cannot emphasize with publicly it failed

3G & 4G never take public transport and always Out- of- Touch

Giving up seats ought to be a voluntary gesture of courtesy lah! How can it be enforced leh?

(27-09-2022, 11:45 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Giving up seats ought to be a voluntary gesture of courtesy lah! How can it be enforced leh?

Japan, it is voluntarily enforced

using Social Norms 

in trains for seats, in McDonalds to clean up after eating . . . 

otherwise, the person will be shamed

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(27-09-2022, 11:50 AM)Ola Wrote:  Japan, it is voluntarily enforced

using Social Norms 

Last time in school I had learnt CIVIC 好公民 leh! Manners must be taught in school one lah! Big Grin

(27-09-2022, 11:53 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Last time in school I had learnt CIVIC 好公民 leh! Manners must be taught in school one lah! Big Grin
You got manners is good but with so many uncultured foreigners from 5th world sitting on MRT train it is no use lah. Now in Singapore foreigners more tua-kee than locals so they do what they want. If want to make priority seat effective must use mata to use truncheon lah. ..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

(27-09-2022, 12:21 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  You got manners is good but with so many uncultured foreigners from 5th world sitting on MRT train it is no use lah. Now in Singapore foreigners more tua-kee than locals so they do what they want. If want to make priority seat effective must use mata to use truncheon lah. ..... Big Grin

You mean those foreigners never learned CIVIC in school one meh? Where got such thing one leh?

(27-09-2022, 12:26 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You mean those foreigners never learned CIVIC in school one meh? Where got such thing one leh?

May be never go schools or even go schools also no use because they dun care because they more tuakee here as foreigners. You see angmo pee in public area right in front of camera or not? If not go to Wendy's thread. ...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(27-09-2022, 12:21 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  You got manners is good but with so many uncultured foreigners from 5th world sitting on MRT train it is no use lah. Now in Singapore foreigners more tua-kee than locals so they do what they want. If want to make priority seat effective must use mata to use truncheon lah. ..... Big Grin
Blame our govt.  They treat foreigners as 1st class, not 5th world.  Singaporeans are bullied instead by our own govt. I knew many years ago, that I will vote wisely to have these useless lots changed. They failed to listen to ground voices.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

It take all sorts to make a world lah.

(27-09-2022, 11:50 AM)Ola Wrote:  Japan, it is voluntarily enforced

using Social Norms 

the reality is too many ill bread residents here - local and foreign alike   and its going to get worse
no one seems to care about manners nowadays

[Image: OhegnqT.jpg]

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

Now you know why COE is so expensive lol

Sg is so messed up now because it was promoted by a big idiot.

(27-09-2022, 01:29 PM)whylah Wrote:  Sg is so messed up now because it was promoted by a big idiot.

Who is that "big idiot" leh? Confused

You think who is in the right mind to allow free flow of Ah neh to come.
These people are destroying our society.

[+] 1 user Likes whylah's post

(27-09-2022, 01:36 PM)whylah Wrote:  You think who is in the right mind to allow free flow of Ah neh to come.
These people are destroying our society.

No ah neh here le only jhk

But dun ban jhk mei meis....they r the best in spas n massages

Sometimes need to open mouth. But people are scared that the other party might get aggressive.
Recently, I did ask , nicely hor, a guy whether he could give up his seat to a frail looking old uncle standing in front of him. He got up , and I thanked him. But could see that he was not happy. Luckily he didn't start scolding me.
But my companion said " You should have kept your mouth shut !"

Think MP Iswaran need to upgrade our trains using Pioneer cards to tap and a robotic voice will yell out at those sitting in the Reserve Seats to get up or be fine $500.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

lol he keep saying , go back MY earn our SIN