Man 'bullies' MRT passenger into saying 'I'm a coward, I'm a coward'

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore...tor=CS1-10

Why Ah Shame so quiet?  Laughing

Wait.. We have a non chinese bullying a chinese..

Where are all those people who cry discrimination on cases like NYP lecturer?

You mean chinese can discriminate non chinese is not ok, but non chinese discriminate against chinese is ok?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

This outright bully must surely be nabbed and punished severely. 

Bullying and shaming a senior gentleman in public. 
And the boastful bastard must be charged additionally for not wearing his mask properly in the train.

We must not let this case dies a natural death  !!!

(08-08-2022, 08:22 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Wait.. We have a non chinese bullying a chinese..

Where are all those people who cry discrimination on cases like NYP lecturer?

You mean chinese can discriminate non chinese is not ok, but non chinese discriminate against chinese is ok?

No case one lah. The guy didn't bring out race when he bullied the older guy. At most can charge him for being a public nuisance.

Coward bully weak old man

This could easily turn racial if a few Chinese man stand up and defend the old man. If the authority turn the blind eye ….. many more of these incidents will happen and …..

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(08-08-2022, 11:45 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  This could easily turn racial if a few Chinese man stand up and defend the old man. If the authority turn the blind eye ….. many more of these incidents will happen and …..

Tolerance = to accumulating Gold.

(08-08-2022, 10:47 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  No case one lah. The guy didn't bring out race when he bullied the older guy. At most can charge him for being a public nuisance.

Then what about the chinese lady who knock the gong when the indian guy is doing his ritual at his door? Public nuisance or discrimination..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(09-08-2022, 01:22 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Then what about the chinese lady who knock the gong when the indian guy is doing his ritual at his door? Public nuisance or discrimination..

Was the woman charged for racism?

Any suggestion how you would handle if your are in that old man's position?...... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(09-08-2022, 03:13 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Any suggestion how you would handle if your are in that old man's position?...... Thinking

Just ignore that guy lor.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(09-08-2022, 03:13 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Any suggestion how you would handle if your are in that old man's position?...... Thinking
Take out mobile, point at the dog. Start video, point at the  mad dog. Then say loudly "You are a racist!!!! bullying me an old Chinese man"  After it respond with vulgarities and threats'. Call the police or shout for others to do so
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Lee's post

He is of Unsound mind why bothers?

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(09-08-2022, 03:11 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Was the woman charged for racism?

Don't know.. I only know Ah Shan commented on the woman's case.. Let's hope Ah Shan will comment on this as well..

[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

The man can make a police report leh.