Man confront couple at GEM and ask them to drink water with mask on

[Image: Screenshot-20210722-072422-Nestia.jpg]
https://news.nestia.com/detail_share/711...dia_type=1&nestiaShareChannel=copyLink

I am here to facilitate discussion

Many just drink n eat while walking or at Mall. No rules.

Immediately drink must wear mask ma, correct what.

The videoman very rascal lah

i think you all have seen people just holding a cup without masks on.
And thats considered as 'drinking'!

so maybe the situation was like this.

law shld be if drinking, no moving, no talking.
[+] 1 user Likes menghuii's post

stupid pple like the poly lecturer.. in the end lan lan have to apologise.

Can drink, no problem, the water will be filtered thru the mask.... Big Grin

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(22-07-2021, 09:16 AM)menghuii Wrote:  i think you all have seen people just holding a cup without masks on.
And thats considered as 'drinking'!

so maybe the situation was like this.

law shld be if drinking, no moving, no talking.

Also I hv seen people walking slowly without mask on. When confronted, they said they walk briskly, but with nice clothes on.

WTF

Raise card again  Sad 
Sibey satki the way he walks... like big boss... lucky he did not meet that mrt ah bang ... sure kena walloped jialat jialat Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

You just need to eat or drink something, or smoke, then can walk around with your mask down liao.  Singapore sibei tok kong!   Cool

Holdind a cup and walking without mask on is considered not using a mask. Can be fined.
The man seen on video just kindly asked him to put on a mask so he will not be fined. But instead, he barked at the man seen on video.

WTF.

All cooped up too long at home and become stressed!

(22-07-2021, 11:25 AM)Gstalk Wrote:  Holdind a cup and walking without mask on is considered not using a mask. Can be fined.
The man seen on video just kindly asked him to put on a mask so he will not be fined. But instead, he barked at the man seen on video.

WTF.

Make him popular. Sleepy

sometimes i take mrt or even buses n hear people talking right when the speakers announcing that passengers shld not talk. ok i take it that the speakers dont cry out in tagalog french or burmese etc but signboard stickers pasted on public transport are good enough for a civic response from anyone.

but the law fcuk doesnt protect you fr confrontation even injury and shld you rough out with them you are considered a kapo thats all! and then kenna asked 'where's your badge?'