Man died after contracting COVID-19 and having allergic reaction by TCM pills

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...rt-3444726

Western News Media again. Need to read from another source to understand more. ...gave Mr Koh two injections.

Mr Koh's son asked various questions about his father's care in hospital, including why a doctor told him that his father was not in a life-threatening situation at the moment and why his father was placed in a geriatric chair with "no one looking at him" and placed under restraints. He had also pulled out a tube meant for his drip and was very restless, she said.

Covid no air still on dripping. Another person said after changing to another hospital they give oxygen, or else can die.

The main factor for Covid is oxygen which is different from the ventilator.

Bump.

This is your typical taichi....hospital don want to take up responsibilities, blame it on some tcm pills that the victim took...ask HSA also useless...all back to square one

Mine is important feedback, especially for old people.

4 panadols and 3 injections

When my son was tested positive on the first day, he took the lozenges that was prescribed by the doctor, and also 2 capsules of the lianhua. His eyes swelled. We thought he was allergic to the herbs and told him to stop taking. Everything was back to normal except the phlegm continued to build up until the third day when he had difficulty breathing. Faced with no solution, he re-took the lianhua again. This time, the eyes did not swell and his breathing eased. He continued to take the herbs until no more phlegm in his lungs.
His initial eyes swelling could be caused by covid itself and not the herbs. When he took his booster earlier, his eyes also swelled

The insurance coy wan't pay,$225k so easily.. .sure say not due to that virus....

(26-04-2023, 09:04 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  4 panadols and 3 injections

News headline says "possibly triggered by TCM pills", but it could also be triggered by the Western paracetamol too.

https://floreshealth.com/health-news/par...-reaction/

It's very safe to always push the blame on tcm for any problem. No need any evidence or proof and no one can sue you

(26-04-2023, 09:13 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  The insurance coy wan't pay,$225k so easily.. .sure say not due to that virus....

It is not so easy to get insurance money, they may say that it is caused by a existing(underlying} illness............ Big Grin

Why the son and family so stewpig to tell them abt LHQW?

Asking NCID to sayang them is it?

They think the I.O. is their friend?

Nobody is their friend

Just bring their father back in a plastic bag and cremate

I think they ask alot of questions and so father end up a coroner case and in coroner case, likely autopsy

For fark???!!!

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Young-man-cann...at-happens

Like the koyok used in this video, nobody knows what it was, but ah butt claimed it's strong chinese medicine