I just bought this T Shirt to wear for WC final - arrived at the pub

Argentina will win the championship! Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Hopefully Argentina wins 🏆

Penalties!! Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Most exciting WC final ever!!!

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Argentina WINS!!!!! Laughing

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

My kkj so excited cannot sleep tonight Laughing

Football has spoken
[Image: O1TBuPl.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Wow ....what a day to reflect on.

I am glad I went to the pub to watch the match the atmosphere was just electrifying...definitely better than watching alone at home.

The match turned out to most exciting one  i can recall. Well worth staying up for.

After the match I just walk towards the general direction of my home until i saw a cab...flag and it took me home ....exhausted.

I am down $100 bet on France win but happy to see the history making argentina victory and Messi becoming GOAT.

(19-12-2022, 08:46 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Wow ....what a day to reflect on.

I am glad I went to the pub to watch the match the atmosphere was just electrifying...definitely better than watching alone at home.

The match turned out to most exciting one  i can recall. Well worth staying up for.

After the match I just walk towards the general direction of my home until i saw a cab...flag and it took me home ....exhausted.

I am down $100 bet on France win but happy to see the history making argentina victory and Messi becoming GOA\  

You have donated generously to charities through Singapore Pool.

I am down $100 bet on France win but happy to see the history making argentina victory and Messi becoming GOAT.
What does the abbreviation of GOAT stands for............? Clapping Laughter-68

At least you got to make friends and share some food on the platter.  Take it that you blanja $100 to the food lah

(19-12-2022, 08:58 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  At least you got to make friends and share some food on the platter.  Take it that you blanja $100 to the food lah

Lose $100 never mind, happy ok already.............. Clapping Gesti-109

(19-12-2022, 08:58 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  At least you got to make friends and share some food on the platter.  Take it that you blanja $100 to the food lah

Wa like that also can,took the Ang mo food as his own?lol😊

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(19-12-2022, 09:08 PM)debono Wrote:  Lose $100 never mind, happy ok already.............. Clapping Gesti-109

Gambling is always risky either win or lose.

☝️

(19-12-2022, 09:13 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Gambling is always risky either win or lose.

My kkj sweating at 3 -3  Big Grin

(19-12-2022, 09:21 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  My kkj sweating at 3 -3  Big Grin

U r lucky on balls.lol

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

Bro. who did you bet on............? Clapping

(19-12-2022, 09:37 PM)debono Wrote:  Bro. who did you bet on............? Clapping

Boss debono, Argentina! Big Grin

(19-12-2022, 08:57 PM)debono Wrote:  What does the abbreviation of GOAT stands for............? Clapping Laughter-68

GOAT = greatest of all time.

You see other ppl shoot your kkj also want to shoot?
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(19-12-2022, 09:53 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Boss debono, Argentina! Big Grin

So you made some money........congrats............. Clapping Gesti-109
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(19-12-2022, 09:59 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You see other ppl shoot your kkj also want to shoot?

Is the meow meow smelly? Big Grin