I disagree with with SgButt on Fukushima radio active release

(04-09-2023, 03:34 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  Angmo data mostly fake de … now got prove that they fake the economic data Those Low IQ like ah butt pls caution.. if not die liao don’t know what happened

If one denies facts, expert views, international bodies like IAEA ...then what is there to discuss. Because everything can be denied.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(04-09-2023, 10:22 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  These who blindly support CCP position.....either they are paid or they are brainwashed by propaganda all come out and pretend to be nuclear scientists. When those with real data like IAEA who have been monitoring the release urge people not to be panic and fearful

Don’t worry Russia will send team on site to double check.. IAEA all = angmo doggy can not believe de la ..only low iq like you believed them 
We wait let Russia doing they jobs ba 
Russia warning once catching will “BOooooM” the jitPun kia…  let jitPun kia die pain pain Huaaaaat aghhhhhh !!!!

Clapping

Simulation has shown the nuclear water will go Pacific and America first...

Smile

Simple logic. 
If it's not harmful why release into the sea.. 
Can do it to their rivers or make better use of them.

(04-09-2023, 03:36 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If one denies facts, expert views, international bodies like IAEA ...then what is there to discuss. Because everything can be denied.

Alamak ah butt Now then you know meh… pity your mama born Low iq son … son die liao don’t knew what happened 

That why Russia don’t trust them need spot checks them… 

Opasnie-1

Maybe ah butt not that stewpig, not knowing the contaminated water is harmful, he just wants to hantum china only. Afterall, our A level students shdnt be that stewpig right?

(04-09-2023, 03:48 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Simulation has shown the nuclear water will go Pacific and America first...

They not scare de .. most cancers medicine control by angmo companies they sure will huatt big by selling cancer medicines in the future that the reasons why they diam diam let jitPun kia dispose nuclear waste water into the water  Bomb

Poor ah butt tio cancer no $$$ for treatment lan lan cok tow to angmo for medicine..cok tow to angmo no guarantees that can get the medicine she will know gone case liao ownself sooooo stupiak angmo believer/supporter will end up die jialat then the street doggies   nudie

Ah butt pls bookmark this thread when you tio cancer and die liao at least you got proven show to your mother what happened to you tio bo ?!! 

Opasnie-1

A person's life can be moulded by the environment.

eg. In the case of divorce, the single parent usually influences the child's future and actions.

(04-09-2023, 04:14 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Maybe ah butt not that stewpig, not knowing the contaminated water is harmful, he just wants to hantum china only. Afterall, our A level students shdnt be that stewpig right?

Could be angmo mei mei promised let Ah butt lick abalone .. per thread per lick ?!! 

vomit

(04-09-2023, 04:06 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  Alamak ah butt Now then you know meh… pity your mama born Low iq son … son die liao don’t knew what happened 

That why Russia don’t trust them need spot checks them… 

Opasnie-1
Low IQ is when believes in CCP propaganda without questioning it.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(04-09-2023, 04:48 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Low IQ is when believes in CCP propaganda without questioning it.

Low IQ like you 100% cock tow to Angmo + JitPun kia de la … what they said you comply de la no doubt ..your pattern angmo ask you jump you jump… 

Puiiii a Puiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

(01-09-2023, 07:50 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Since I am not a citizen of China , I cannot be a traitor for pointing out their falsehoods.

The video you posted is propaganda so is not credible
[Image: bC84pQE.png]

You lj lang hanjian ok.

(04-09-2023, 04:48 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Low IQ is when believes in CCP propaganda without questioning it.

Then, you hj can read Washington Post report or not.

Amtk Kock sucker.

Dont laugh!  Rotfl

https://m.koreatimes.co.kr/pages/article...Idx=358126

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

From SgButt, most favourite News Channel. Rotfl
Dont laugh! Even BBC also doesn’t side Jap.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-56252695.amp

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(01-09-2023, 07:56 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Until today I am waiting for the China dedollarisation propaganda to come true while waiting I see Yuan fall to 16 yr low.....so its a shitload of lies

De dollarisation is done all over the world including opec and African countries.

What do you mean by China's dedollarisation?

(01-09-2023, 07:56 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Until today I am waiting for the China dedollarisation propaganda to come true while waiting I see Yuan fall to 16 yr low.....so its a shitload of lies

Exchange rate has nothing with dedollarisation.

Sell UST bonds is dedollarisation... Uncle Butt

Smile

Japanese yen has dropped to 32 years low….I wonder if anyone notice that?

(06-09-2023, 05:25 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  Japanese yen has dropped to 32 years low….I wonder if anyone notice that?

Trying to lower yen to attract investment into Japan. Fight China too...for investment.

Smile

(06-09-2023, 06:34 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Trying to lower yen to attract investment into Japan. Fight China too...for investment.

Actually my Japanese business has dropped a lot and not much foreign investment into Japan. Well not in my business that is. 

Many of my business unit has seen dropped too.

(07-09-2023, 09:18 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  Actually my Japanese business has dropped a lot and not much foreign investment into Japan. Well not in my business that is. 

Many of my business unit has seen dropped too.

what is the likely reasons ?

Smile

(07-09-2023, 10:13 AM)Niubee Wrote:  what is the likely reasons ?

The purchasing power on foreign products are lesser which drives the Japanese to buy local produce as well as more cost effective(low cost) products. 

Especially local produce are subsidised by their Japanese government.