Man's 'huge regret' after elderly parents get Covid-19

This guy Teo regretted not insisting that his parents go jab. The other lady Charlene Yong regretted insisting that parent go jab.

No jab regret. Jab also regret. How?

https://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/mans-h...t-covid-19

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/de...ary-artery

Plse get vaccinated.
There is enough evidence that you are better off vaccinated.

Don't listen to misinformation.

Go for Sinovac or Sinopharm.

Safer.
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

[Image: image.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Teeth53's post

(10-08-2021, 09:10 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Go for Sinovac or Sinopharm.

Safer.

[Image: KitgtZY.gif]

(10-08-2021, 09:08 PM)BigBossX Wrote:  Plse get vaccinated.

[Image: IMG-20210514-WA0001.jpg]

If your parents are still capable of making sound decision, let they made the decision themselves after explaining the pros and cons.

If your parents are not capable of making sound decision, then all the children had to come to a common decision and stick to it.. Do not let anyone pressure you into making decisions for your parents or influence your parents.

And yes, someone out there is all out to influence elderly to take vaccine.. Already have a personal encounter with one today..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Its like fairy tales  story to frighten/influence
Elderly to take the jab. The title of the thread gave the impression that the parent died of Covid 19.  Maybe the parent din even get covid.  Amazingly both so old people  infected with Covid  and miraculously survived together. Happy ending. Make up story Laughing

Life is a gamble

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(10-08-2021, 09:51 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  If your parents are still capable of making sound decision, let they made the decision themselves after explaining the pros and cons.

If your parents are not capable of making sound decision, then all the children had to come to a common decision and stick to it.. Do not let anyone pressure you into making decisions for your parents or influence your parents.

And yes, someone out there is all out to influence elderly to take vaccine.. Already have a personal encounter with one today..

I agree with you.

"And yes, someone out there is all out to influence elderly to take vaccine".

really ?......when the inventor of the mRNA technology tells people not to take the poison ?

If this is the way how govt think, they will never be able to convince those who are not vaccinated to take the vaccine.. By saying that "don't listen to misinformation", you are indirectly telling them you are stupid to believe the misinformation..

Instead of understanding the pain points/key concern of this group and address them, they only get discriminated, intimated, scared, blamed, shamed, confused (for those persuading stay alone elderly) and more..

What make anyone think that after receiving all these negative tactics, the not vaccinated group will change their mind and take the vaccine?

Why can't govt used a carrot tactics instead? At least I see none..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

There is also no shortage of evidence that after vaccination one could collapsed and have their remaining life cut short.

(11-08-2021, 12:53 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  really ?......when the inventor of the mRNA technology tells people not to take the poison ?

the inveNtor died shortly after saying that
clearly, the illuminati killed him
and has an agenda (TRANSHUMANISM THRU NANTECH)