Man shouts at LRT passenger for “tapping” his wife on her back

“NO TOUCHING! NO TOUCHING!” — Man shouts at LRT passenger for “tapping” his wife on her back to offer her a seat

https://theindependent.sg/no-touching-no...er-a-seat/

this husband has no self confidnece

sorry she chose the wrong partner for the rest of her life.

even when police arrived will they tell them to settle privately.
once i was running short of time  must reach the post office in 1 min b4 it closed

i was on the escalator these young couple was on abreast blocking me to run up so i use a nespaper to tap on the ladyto give way to me
the non confidnece husband or boyfriend was FURIOUS n called for the poli\ce.
police came  after knowing what was all about told me in future do not tap on her girlfriend or wife!!

sporeans are v v self centred no confidence of themselves
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

Plenty of incidents to show that this country is going to the dogs lah. Not just tapping here or there, but things like cars stopping in front of zebra crossings etc, etc.

The next 20 years will see the worsening of social ettiquette.

Ignore List: Oyk

(16-06-2024, 07:10 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Plenty of incidents to show that this country is going to the dogs lah. Not just tapping here or there, but things like cars stopping in front of zebra crossings etc, etc.

The next 20 years will see the worsening of social ettiquette.

shld revamp moe teaching
get an elderly person well versed in chinese culture  to be the next moe minister not youngster like ccs  tharman tony tan

(16-06-2024, 07:42 PM)talky Wrote:  shld revamp moe teaching
get an elderly person well versed in chinese culture  to be the next moe minister not youngster like ccs  tharman tony tan

Is 有样学样。How the children behave is how they observe their parents behave. Nowadays when ppl enter the lift they dun even lift their eyes to look at who is in the lift. Their eyes are just fixed on their handphones.

Education can play a part but a large part will also hinge on how adults behave. And the adults are definitely behaving worse and worse.

Ignore List: Oyk

(16-06-2024, 07:42 PM)talky Wrote:  shld revamp moe teaching

You mean Chinese Communist Culture? Big Grin

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Should immediately sat back once that stupid husband was not happy..🤣

(16-06-2024, 07:51 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You mean Chinese Communist Culture? Big Grin

i said chinese culure on the 5 virtues (i dont know how to type chinese characters) here

communissm thinking is inhumane
during cultural revol 1976 children reported their paents to the party to hv theisr parents sent to jail n some pit to death.
the leaders poisoned the people, party above law above parental love  abovekinship
n the party is below the leaders especially MAO
mao  n the leaders was enjoying life the peasants died of famine
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

Bad influence of #metoo movement!

Open mouth and talk lah. Why must touch here touch there? Laughing