Many did not utilise their Skillsfuture credit.

What's the statistic on the utilisation? Can the credit be the stepping stone to 2nd career?
[+] 1 user Likes Sline's post

(28-02-2024, 07:41 PM)Sline Wrote:  What's the statistic on the utilisation? Can the credit be the stepping stone to 2nd career?

in my blk i already knew >10 has not use any skills future fund becos many courses are in english they only know chinese
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

I don't even use it, my friends for what i know never heard they using it too.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(28-02-2024, 07:44 PM)talky Wrote:  in my blk i already knew >10 has not use any skills future fund becos many courses are in english they only know chinese

worst part is there are tests when using this fund when u failed the tests penalty is few times of the course fees 
so why ask for trouble to learn n part yr own cash for penalty??
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(28-02-2024, 07:41 PM)Sline Wrote:  What's the statistic on the utilisation? Can the credit be the stepping stone to 2nd career?

ultilisation rate is 30%

(28-02-2024, 07:57 PM)forum456 Wrote:  ultilisation rate is 30%

People do not trust the Govt

their ideas cannot help average people like us

it is only stop -gag approach

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Look for me

Most useless policy lah.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

What's the statistic on the effectiveness/ beneficial of courses using Skillsfuture credits? Most time, after sometime all are forgotten after attending those courses.

Got inter course?

Should allow those not utilised skillfuture for mental wellness …. allow old froggies to have happy ending massage

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin