Zahid's daughter and son-in-law promoted

一人得道,鸡犬升天

Shazni Ong
December 05, 2022 19:10 pm +08

KUALA LUMPUR (Dec 5): MQ Technology Bhd (MQ Tech) has redesignated Datuk Nurulhidayah Ahmad Zahid as its group chairman, swapping her role with that of Datuk Lim Char Boo, who will now be the group's vice chairman.

Nurulhidayah's redesignation comes on the same day as her husband Datuk Saiful Nizam Mohd Yusoff's appointment as Jiankun International Bhd's president. Saiful Nizam's redesignation comes just a little over two months after he was made the company's executive deputy chairman.

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/z...h-chairman
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

Our country also sama sama

Lot of naive Chinese Malaysian tot one Anwar can change the destiny of Malaysia, but i still insist on my opinion that if they dont have a Chinese PM and a majority Chinese govt, Malaysia no hope

pls be reminded that MY no corruption.

Their promotion are based on merit.

Mahatiar promote his son sama sama.

(06-12-2022, 04:40 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Lot of naive Chinese Malaysian tot one Anwar can change the destiny of Malaysia, but i still insist that if they dont have a Chinese PM and a majority Chinese govt, Malaysia no hope

No chance for Chinese PM. 
Unless sun rises in the west.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

IMO this is more or less an expected outcome. Looking at the proceedings after the elections resulted in a hung parliament, it was obvious that Anwar’s camp was struggling to attract coalition partners which resulted in delay after delay.

This almost certainly means that Anwar would have made significant concessions to various parties in excess of what would have otherwise be expected in a normal coalition government. This is not a put down on Anwar, but rather the situation is what it is and it would have been the same for anyone else.

People like to believe in a straight forward solution to complex issues is to change the top leader and sack the top management, but often times it is the macro constraints and factors beyond human control that really count. Changing parties and Premiers often have very limited consequence. This hold true for old democracies like US / UK as well as hybrid ones like Malaysia.