Market may go down further...

Market may go down further...EU is involved.

Indian kid mention march 16 is the worst

2-3 more days.

I just checked my CDP ...got many stocks kena SBL and loaned to short sellers for shorting.

Propnex, Apac realty, iFast...etc all got SBL to short sellers.

Looks like fastest way to make $$$"is shorting and many are doing it.

Shorting stocks is not a skill I have mastered so I won't do it.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

This is one good example that one cannot predict the lowest point. When one thought it's low, it gets lower. Of cos we dun have to buy at the lowest to make money...

(28-02-2022, 02:43 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I just checked my CDP ...got many stocks kena SBL and loaned to short sellers for shorting.

Propnex, Apqc realty, iFast...etc all got SBL to short sellers.

You better beware, the problem it might go even lower of course it will go up but the question is how much you want is it already in profit etc.

why short sell need to pay interest
sell short dlc is cheaper

(28-02-2022, 02:43 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I just checked my CDP ...got many stocks kena SBL and loaned to short sellers for shorting.

Propnex, Apac realty, iFast...etc all got SBL to short sellers.

Shorting stocks is not a skill I have mastered so I won't do it.

It’s about time to wipe shorts

(28-02-2022, 01:57 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Indian kid mention march 16 is the worst

need to slice off the ahneh's smelly kkj Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

today is the last trading day of the month. are you ready to close your book?
me, done for the month unless there are good opportunities/set-ups later tonight.

(28-02-2022, 03:41 PM)Zannn Wrote:  It’s about time to wipe shorts

I though US market had this huge surge on Friday then after weekend every one scared like chicken.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

gurus and experts, 厉害 厉害 太厉害了

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

I went in to short last Thurs coz itchy fingers and FOMO and had to cut lost (4 digits) when the tide suddenly changed. 
Losing ~25% of my profits   Rolleyes