Master Lu died

(10-11-2021, 06:46 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  This is why he is not a living Buddha.

he told people he can save lives of people who are critically ill, as sgbuffet said Master Lu has done a lot to the people around the world, but he can’t even save his own life from illness. crying

Cant find the complete description of 佛教十大神通。
Only can find 9 of them. The last one is the most difficult one to achieve.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://baike.baidu.com/item/%E4%B8%89%E...E/13847678

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://baike.baidu.com/item/%E4%BD%9B%E...9A/1753250

Come across those indulge in occult ,cult activities , palm tarrot readings, n telling the fate fortune for others tend to die young...
Trying to encroach into God's or heavenly realm cannot live long one.

(10-11-2021, 07:29 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  Come across those indulge in occult ,cult activities , palm tarrot readings, n telling the fate fortune for others tend to die young...
Trying to encroach into God's or heavenly realm cannot live long one.

Fortune telling is never part of Buddhist practise.

https://teatimesrep.wordpress.com/2020/0...-buddhism/
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

ANYONE WHO IS IN THE FLESH 'ELEVATES' HIMSELF AS 'MASTER' IS NO MASTER

Yes, so many cult masters , gurus in tibet, india n many other poor places ...those who can see tbe future all die yoing ....average life span of tibetans is also very short...

But some geniune ones with specisl gifts can really read yr future accurately ... scary...but they dont live long

(10-11-2021, 08:39 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  Yes, so many cult masters , gurus in tibet, india n many other poor places ...those who can see tbe future all die yoing ....average life span of tibetans is also very short...

But some geniune ones with specisl gifts  can really read yr future accurately ... scary...but they dont live long

There is no basis to this. Tibet weather is very harsh during the winter and the oxygen level is very low due to high altitude.

Scottish life expectancy is only 65. What say you?

(10-11-2021, 06:45 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Are you a filial Child (孝子)? Thinking
I only heard this before.
孝感动天.

Yes

its a no brainer for me to choose a religion

Taoist die - go below ganna tortured until reincarnate
Buddhist die - go below ganna tortured until reincarnate
Muslim die - if never pray 5 times a day, most likely go below too
Hindu die - reincarnate to pay back karma again and again nonstop
Christian die - go heaven

u say la, which one to choose
[+] 1 user Likes maddog's post

72 virgins n fresh coconits , heaven or hell? U tell me lah..

Si many goodus cheated left, right centre by all the so called masters of evils .

(11-11-2021, 09:26 AM)maddog Wrote:  its a no brainer for me to choose a religion

I choose not to die
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

The body is a mass of composition of atoms and molecules.
When the senses of the body die, it disintegrates. Only energy left. This energy connot be destroyed. It takes another form.
You are your own saviour.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

May his soul rest in peace

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(11-11-2021, 09:26 AM)maddog Wrote:  its a no brainer for me to choose a religion

No Time to Die

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

Humans can live without religion but they can't live without spirituality. These are two different entities yet get intertwined due to the lack of awareness among the people.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

(10-11-2021, 06:31 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Master Lu urged people buy ‘small houses’ and chant/pray multiple times a day to recover from cancers, ended up many died without medical treatment, then Master Lu said they died a good death after buying ‘little houses’ from him. 死得真爽。So called ‘little house’ is just a piece of yellow paper, must write the sick person’s name and personal detail, people having more severe sickness tend to buy more ‘little houses’ as per Master Lu’s instructions.

Sounds like a scam.  Prata man?

Indeed he has many followers around the world.
Remember Sai Baba?
He too was elevated to God status.

(11-11-2021, 02:39 PM)Migrant Wrote:  The body is a mass of composition of atoms and molecules.
When the senses of the body die, it disintegrates. Only energy left. This energy connot be destroyed. It takes another form.
You are your own saviour.

Agreed. Wave particle duality. Now we are particle form. When we die, we become wave form (spirit). Both are expressions of energy.

Religion is just a concept created by man to solve the puzzle of life but in doing so, man created another problem.  God is the solution for some but God becomes a problem to solve a solution.

It is all energy and consciousness.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(11-11-2021, 03:14 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Indeed he has many followers around the world.
Remember Sai Baba?
He too was elevated to God status.

I remember Sai Baba. He had a mad following here too. Thought he was later shown to be a cheat, caught by cameras?

With our today's technology, it is not so easy to con people.

Master Lu’s final words to his followers.

今早,其脸书专页“卢台长观世音菩萨心灵法门 Master Jun Hong Lu”发布了一则以“师父给世界佛友最后的叮咛”为题的帖文,卢台长在文中写道,他在这一年时间里很想念大家,并表示:
Quote:
“你们都是心灵法门的火种,无论师父在哪里,师父永远在你们每个孩子的心里,观世音菩萨的慈悲永远普照着你们的心灵。师父很爱你们!希望你们坚持佛道,永不退转!”

https://tantannews.com/topic/MYerkOxBaO

(11-11-2021, 03:08 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Sounds like a scam.  Prata man?

Before one any how selectively pick a few things to make accusations against him and attack a dead man...plse consider what he teaches and his philosophy.

So long as religion teaches people to do good and behave well and upgrade yourself
...you should not label as cult. People like to label various new religions and offshoots of religion as cults- this is wrong. Every established religion was once new ...let's not forget what they did to Jesus..hang in cross in front of cheering crowded. What did they, Roman, do the Christians? Feed them to lions.

But today Christianity is a big established religion with billions of worshippers.

Look at the smear campaign against FLG by China authorities. It paints it as ugly as possible yo suit its political purpose.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(11-11-2021, 03:32 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Before one any how selectively pick a few things to make accusations against him and attack a dead man...plse consider what he teaches and his philosophy.

So long as religion teaches people to do good and behave well and upgrade yourself
...you should not label as cult. People like to label various new religions and offshoots of religion as cults- this is wrong. Every established religion was once new ...let's not forget what they did to Jesus..hang in cross in front of cheering crowded. What did they, Roman, do the Christians? Feed them to lions.

But today Christianity is a big established religion with billions of worshippers.

Look at the smear campaign against FLG by China authorities. It paints it as ugly as possible yo suit its political purpose.

Agree, got your point that people should not brand all new religions as cults. Let’s set his religious teaching aside, there’s a big distinction between his new religion and traditional religions like Buddhism, Christianity and Islam, that is his religion is profit driven (chasing for money) while traditional religions are clean & free (donations are not forced), he urged million of followers who suffer from critical illnesses to buy ‘Little Houses’ (a piece of Yellow paper) from him to get cured. Master Lu has made tens of millions worldwide.

(11-11-2021, 03:49 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Agree, got your point that people should not brand all new religions as cults. Let’s set his religious teaching aside, there’s a big distinction between his new religion and traditional religions like Buddhism, Christianity and Islam, that is his religion is profit driven (chasing for money) while traditional religions are clean & free, he urged million of followers who suffer from critical illnesses to buy ‘Little Houses’ (a piece of Yellow paper) from him to get cured. Master Lu has made tens of millions worldwide.

It's the same. Other religion also as people to buy candle burn joss stick..donate to religion to overcome illness...

Every religion has an alternative treatment for illness.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(11-11-2021, 03:49 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Agree, got your point that people should not brand all new religions as cults. Let’s set his religious teaching aside, there’s a big distinction between his new religion and traditional religions like Buddhism, Christianity and Islam, that is his religion is profit driven (chasing for money) while traditional religions are clean & free (donations are not forced), he urged million of followers who suffer from critical illnesses to buy ‘Little Houses’ (a piece of Yellow paper) from him to get cured. Master Lu has made tens of millions worldwide.

Many of his ex-followers told media that their relatives passed away in the end after they bought many ‘Little Houses’ from Master Lu and prayed a few hours a day without getting medical treatments.

tw aso has a master lu something

各佛各法,太多了啦

(11-11-2021, 03:54 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It's the same. Other religion also as people to buy candle burn joss stick..donate to religion to overcome illness...

Every religion has an alternative treatment for illness.

Donation to other religion is not forced, you can donate more or less or nothing, I have attended church services and have been to Buddhist Temples before, nobody forced me to buy anything I dunt want.

For the case of Master Lu, he will ask the person who has 3rd stage cancer to buy 100 little houses and pray 4 hours a day for 1 month. The key word is ‘buy’.

(11-11-2021, 03:59 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Donation to other religion is not forced, you can donate more or less or nothing, I have attended church services and have been to Buddhist Temples before, nobody forced me to buy anything I dunt want.

For the case of Master Lu, he will ask the person who has 3rd stage cancer to buy 100 little houses and pray 4 hours a day for 1 month. The key word is ‘buy’.

He is not forced.
It's a matter of faith.