Masturbating CCP commie 打飛機愛國!年度重點神劇《縱橫芯海》

打飛機愛國!年度重點神劇《縱橫芯海》「劇中」中國晶片「超英趕美碾壓台積電」  Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

[+] 3 users Like ROFLMAO's post

Lol....
[+] 1 user Likes guffaw's post

IC, in real life they know they cannot make it, can only use movie or video ort fake news to brainwash brainless & fools, same as commie dogs here, spam day & night with moronic new threads to brainwash morons here.
commies day & night here bark dragon & phoenix, all nonsense, nothing physical or real, all their wet & fat dream, can bark cannot see.
they can only copy cat & steal, then they bark people scared of them, self-claimned lies, self worship ownself, BS like they emperors, all these moronic clowns here.
these commie hooligans here 7/24 to look for fight who has opposite views, cannot agree to disdagree, must win, jokers, go masturbate lah.
all these no freedom & human right slavery, everyday create trouble & threaten, same as all the commie dogs here.
all the fake, censored, twist, BS communist videos & news by all these dogs here day & night.

中国为什么会变成土匪的山寨,骗子的乐园,流氓的天堂

中国三千多年:一直是奴隶社会(直到今天)

[+] 2 users Like kokee's post

(12-02-2022, 08:01 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  打飛機愛國!年度重點神劇《縱橫芯海》「劇中」中國晶片「超英趕美碾壓台積電」  Rotfl

What they mean by "Super-British catch up with the united states to crush TSMC"......?

Haahaa

aiya wasting yr time everyday suan china. like pcc, song song for a while and nothing achieve

might as well catch syonan and pcc for his noodle

(12-02-2022, 08:01 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  打飛機愛國!年度重點神劇《縱橫芯海》「劇中」中國晶片「超英趕美碾壓台積電」  Rotfl

Eunuch Bamao cannot get happy ending lor  Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

(12-02-2022, 12:23 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  might as well catch syonan and pcc for his noodle

again having wet dreams…wake up lah Rotfl

(12-02-2022, 10:26 AM)kokee Wrote:  IC, in real life they know they cannot make it, can only use movie or video ort fake news to brainwash brainless & fools, same as commie dogs here, spam day & night with moronic new threads to brainwash morons here.
commies day & night here bark dragon & phoenix, all nonsense, nothing physical or real, all their wet & fat dream, can bark cannot see.
they can only copy cat & steal, then they bark people scared of them, self-claimned lies, self worship ownself, BS like they emperors, all these moronic clowns here.
these commie hooligans here 7/24 to look for fight who has opposite views, cannot agree to disdagree, must win, jokers, go masturbate lah.
all these no freedom & human right slavery, everyday create trouble & threaten, same as all the commie dogs here.
all the fake, censored, twist, BS communist videos & news by all these dogs here day & night.

as above, commie dogs here spam new threads using BS thread title to con & brainwash brainless, bomb them with all the lies, all thesemorons think how powerful & strong this rubbish ccp china is. But the hard truth & reality are totally opposite.
china IC industry already gone case, not only equipment, material or labour skill, waste $trillion after $trillion, no way to makeit, their technology is only labour intensive.
the best china can do in next 5 yrs probab;ly is 14 nm,by then TSMC already at 1 or 2 nm, 5-10 generation ahead.
all these totally shameless commie dogs & communist, lies & BS.

芯片也开始战狼,我不禁仰天长叹

芯片也开始战狼,我不禁仰天长叹

中国芯片彻底溃败,14纳米成绝唱,台湾军团大撤退

中国芯片彻底溃败,14纳米成绝唱,台湾军团大撤退

Kokee finished masturbating?

How far did you shoot?

Managed to reach any "aeroplane"?

(12-02-2022, 02:31 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Kokee finished masturbating?

How far did you shoot?

Managed to reach any "aeroplane"?

How far did ah Xi and pudding shoot when you comfort them?

(12-02-2022, 02:35 PM)guffaw Wrote:  How far did ah Xi and pudding shoot when you comfort them?

I pity your parents for giving birth to a moron!

(12-02-2022, 02:41 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  I pity your parents for giving birth to a moron!

I am happy for your parrent for giving birth to a talented comfort man.

(12-02-2022, 02:42 PM)guffaw Wrote:  I am happy for your parrent for giving birth to a talented comfort man.

Your mother forgot to tell you that she gave birth to you 10 months after have fun with me?  Thinking

(12-02-2022, 02:44 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Your mother forgot to tell you that she gave birth to you 10 months after have fun with me?  Thinking

Can't be lah you are gay comfort man only.

(12-02-2022, 02:57 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Can't be lah you are gay comfort man only.

Your mother too shy to tell you the truth?  Rotfl

(12-02-2022, 02:58 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Your mother too shy to tell you the truth?  Rotfl

Why don't you ask your mother to tell you the truth. I think you can't handle it. She might start with... I am sorry dear, your mama is not your mama and your papa is not your papa... We pick you up from a toilet bowl in a red light district..

(12-02-2022, 03:01 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Why don't you ask your mother to tell you the truth. I think you can't handle it. She might start with... I am sorry dear, your mama is not your mama and your papa is not your papa... We pick you up from a toilet bowl in a red light district..

You want to double confirm with my mother?  Thinking

CCP haters talked so much, then don't use any products from China loh.. lol..

I very cheapskate, who is cheaper I buy from who.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(12-02-2022, 03:17 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You want to double confirm with my mother?  Thinking

You can double confirm yourself la.

(12-02-2022, 03:39 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  CCP haters talked so much, then don't use any products from China loh.. lol..

I very cheapskate, who is cheaper I buy from who.

aiya they love china products very much and keep buying until ahtiongs very rich

(12-02-2022, 03:42 PM)guffaw Wrote:  You can double confirm yourself la.

I have already double confirmed for you that you are a moron!  Laughing

(12-02-2022, 04:35 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  I have already double confirmed for you that you are a.. !  Laughing

I have already double confirmed for you that you are a comfort man!

i think first 5 posts are same person

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(12-02-2022, 04:58 PM)Niubee Wrote:  i think first 5 posts are same person

And the rest are the same person

(12-02-2022, 04:58 PM)Niubee Wrote:  i think first 5 posts are same person

Bro Obamao ?
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

CCP cultists are truly deranged.

(11-07-2023, 11:24 AM)Purikura Wrote:  CCP cultists are truly deranged.

Knnbccb

Smile

You support CCP and PRC meh?  Thinking