Media corp and SPH radio DJ promoting Tharman in disguise....

heard this DJ claim she like Pineapple logo , another DJ claim yea I also like seem everyone like is like Huat har.

Even the public media is manipulated by Tharma de

mediacorpse, sph are all you know lar that entity one. DJ every month need take salary correct? Why jeopordize your own rice bowl by doing the contrarian correct? Unless is throw letter serving notice then can let it all out hahaha... but i think mediacorpse sph quite smart lah DJ on notice seldom want to ask them face the public lest they anyhow say something mah. Think like a scheming entity and you will do such tactics becuz if I am I will lor.

(29-08-2023, 05:14 PM)sgh Wrote:  mediacorpse, sph are all you know lar that entity one. DJ every month need take salary correct? Why jeopordize your own rice bowl by doing the contrarian correct? Unless is throw letter serving notice then can let it all out hahaha... but i think mediacorpse sph quite smart lah DJ on notice seldom want to ask them face the public lest they anyhow say something mah. Think like a scheming entity and you will do such tactics becuz if I am I will lor.

actually ONLY APPLY ON Chinese stations , I noticed come English stations, the DJ don't talk about PE.