Meituan stock collapse as govt controls tighten against tech companies

Bad to worse.....after crushing tuition centers to be non profits....next will be tech stocks.
[Image: VTDSt4j.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Precursor to USA stock correction..

Think China will cause USA to correct..

Meituan :

P/E ratio = 698.01

No issues one. Many of these Chinese companies are highly profitable.

(27-07-2021, 11:27 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Bad to worse.....after crushing tuition centers to be non profits....next will be tech stocks.

Cannot imagine how to make tech stock non profit

Many of the si geena in HWZ got burned by the HS Tech ETF. Told them for months it's overvalued , but they don't believe.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

(27-07-2021, 11:27 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Bad to worse.....after crushing tuition centers to be non profits....next will be tech stocks.

All yr Hsi stocks very smashed bro. U staying on to fight the govt?

(27-07-2021, 12:19 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Many of the si geena in HWZ got burned by the HS Tech ETF. Told them for months it's overvalued , but they don't believe.

If China Stocks can be trusted , pig can fly Rotfl Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(27-07-2021, 12:19 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Many of the si geena in HWZ got burned by the HS Tech ETF. Told them for months it's overvalued , but they don't believe.

Later in will be chance to buy.....Will the China CCP go and kill golden goose?

These are the best companies ...just some warning enough no need to cull ...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(27-07-2021, 12:21 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  

Later in will be chance to buy.....Will the China CCP go and kill golden goose?

These are the best companies ...just some warning enough no need to cull ...

Warning only already bring a lot of co stock value drop more than 50%. This drop is worse than covid time which kills, so this round is worse than cullingSmile

(27-07-2021, 12:20 PM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  

If China Stocks can be trusted , pig can fly Rotfl Rotfl

[Image: Screenshot-20210727-132811.jpg]

外卖一哥美团营收破2000亿,为什么还是在赔钱?创办人王兴却这样说...

Best to wait.
Good dish takes time to cook.
If rush to eat  it may be half cooked.

Over cooked may be better than under cook.

Those who sample first bite and does not taste good best to wait until later for next sampling.