Blind Bus Driver

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/narrowly-escaped-death-construction-worker-gets-his-feet-after-being-hit-run-over-and?utm_source=mobileapp&utm_medium=social-media&utm_campaign=native-share

Never expect driver to see you..

Later they will blame you never put proper signage.
Or you never lookout for vehicles meh..🤭

(28-06-2024, 02:35 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Never expect driver to see you..

Later they will blame you never put proper signage.
Or you never lookout for vehicles meh..🤭

Agree. We never know what the person behind the wheel is doing. As you said correctly, never assume they are alert and looking in front, at the rear and side mirrors continually....

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(29-06-2024, 01:10 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Agree. We never know what the person behind the wheel is doing. As you said correctly, never assume they are alert and looking in front, at the rear and side mirrors continually....

Never trust today's driver...
Probably trained in driving armour tanks...that's what my old driving instructor use to say 🤣

[Image: drive-happy-but-carefree-kermit.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(29-06-2024, 01:21 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Never trust today's driver...
Probably trained in driving armour tanks...that's what my old driving instructor use to say 🤣

In my yanger days when cars didn't have air con, we learned to use hand signals when we wanted to turn left, turn right. We actually stretched our arm out of the driver's window.

Nao all cars have air con but there are headlights for indicating turning left turning right. Most drivers just turn left or right without signalling.

Once somebody nearly hit me when he made a right turn without signalling. I smashed my right fist on his car bonnet and he wetted his seat. He drove away. If he dared to come out from the car, he would be delivered to the emergency department in another vehicle that went ee orr ee orr.  Rolleyes

It was very easy for me to concentrate all my qi on that fist. Just imagine that that cheebie face voted for Pritam Singh would do lorh....  Love

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

Did u tell the druver you're not zgr? And dun pray pray?

(28-06-2024, 02:34 PM)moonrab Wrote:  https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/narrowly-escaped-death-construction-worker-gets-his-feet-after-being-hit-run-over-and?utm_source=mobileapp&utm_medium=social-media&utm_campaign=native-share

Maybe that Bangla worker black black the driver couldn't see lah! Confused

(29-06-2024, 02:30 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Maybe that Bangla worker black black the driver couldn't see lah! Confused

Daytime le..
Black easier to see, full contrast 🤭
[+] 2 users Like moonrab's post

Not easy to drive that big bus and hv to take care of so many passengers onboard, and jaywalkers on the road.

Can be more considerate and treasure yr own life or not?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

the bus driver must be a foreigner since it is not mentioned that it is a singaporean driver

(29-06-2024, 02:32 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Daytime le..
Black easier to see, full contrast 🤭

That worker was putting the cones lah! Big Grin Bus driver didn't see then suddenly saw black black too late to react lah!

(29-06-2024, 03:45 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  That worker was putting the cones lah! Big Grin Bus driver didn't see then suddenly saw black black too late to react lah!
That worker is partly to be blamed. That driver cud hv seen a clear road when out of sudden, worker put that cone signboard. He cud hv already sustained internal injuries, which wil only surfaced a few days later.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(29-06-2024, 03:53 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  That worker is partly to be blamed. That driver cud hv seen a clear road when out of sudden, worker put that cone signboard. He cud hv already sustained internal injuries, which wil only surfaced a few days later.

Maybe he was standing in a dangerous position lah! Big Grin He should be standing within the cones lah!

(29-06-2024, 03:53 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  That worker is partly to be blamed. That driver cud hv seen a clear road when out of sudden, worker put that cone signboard. He cud hv already sustained internal injuries, which wil only surfaced a few days later.

All of a sudden 
Not out of sudden  Rolleyes

The bus driver was to blame, but the worker was also unwise to put a cone on the road and then turn his head away from traffic. It's like when we cross the road, we cannot assume cars will stop at a zebra crossing (some drivers really don't).
[+] 2 users Like starbugs's post