" Milo " found to be made in Singapore tastes really weird and powdery

Outrage from shoppers after tubs of Milo from Aldi are found to be made in Singapore instead of Australia: 'It tastes really weird and powdery'
By Belinda Cleary For Daily Mail Australia
23:50 02 Mar 2022, updated 01:42 03 Mar 2022

shares
25 comments
Australian Milo lovers claim the beverage currently stocked in Aldi tastes odd
The 1.25kilogram cans are currently made in Singapore and 'taste different'
Some Milo fans say they have also had odd-tasting Milo from other retailers
Aldi customers have been left furious after finding out large tubs of Milo sold at the supermarket are made in Singapore - and they claim the taste is 'completely different' and 'weird'.

A customer posted a warning to others on a popular Aldi page explaining they were put off by the 'revolting' taste of the product before discovering its origins.

Made in Singapore "Milo" ingredients could be originally from India.

Maybe Milo tastes suited both Indians and Singaporeans.
As they cannot differentiate between good and bad quality and taste.

the harleemah kosong sugar milo also taste funny
smell of the powder is funny
and the powder like din grind properly...very rough
i buy ovaltine 'milo' it look so fine...the powder i mean
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

(06-03-2022, 07:23 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  the harleemah kosong sugar milo also taste funny
smell of the powder is funny
and the powder like din grind properly...very rough
i buy ovaltine 'milo' it look so fine...the powder i mean

If you taste Milo made in Australia to compare Milo made in Singapore, you notice the different taste  even when closed both eyes.

Singapore produces poorer quality meant for 3rd world's countries

Aiyah, milo comes in different taste lah. There are milo kosong, milo siew thai, normal milo with sugar, milo with less powder, milo with …., etc

You all dont know meh

(06-03-2022, 09:07 AM)Stoki Wrote:  Aiyah, milo comes in different taste lah. There are milo kosong, milo siew thai, normal milo with sugar, milo with less powder, milo with …., etc

You all dont know meh
Because of good health, I think many will choose Milo kosong, or Milo siew thai........

The packaging got printed Australian recipe? Thinking

[Image: 3105587-B-C066-4570-980-F-21-AD7-BC61363.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Nestle Singapore screwed up?
[+] 1 user Likes AngweeMan's post

Most important not get poisoned
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

I prefer Ovaltine.

In fact, Singapore has been re exporting those repackaged food and beverages imported from under developed countries around the world..

Always Finding the cheapest supply and ingredients eg eggs from Poland and Ukraine, shrimps from Saudi, fruits from South American countries.

End results are poor quality and less nutritional value.

(06-03-2022, 09:31 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  I prefer Ovaltine.

Surprising it's not popular in Australia

It s more expensive.
Maybe Becoz Milo is made in Australia.

Such inferior " made in Singapore " products destroyed Singapore's long established  reputation.

An advanced country, Singapore brand name  cannot be seen as competing with those poor qualities from 3rd world countries.

Shame on you.

tin made in Singapore

power from cecaland Deepavali coloured power

Singapore has no factories for Milo, lah

Must be 100% Fake

Maybe from Indonesia or somewhere else?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

How about Ovaltin?
Is it better than Milo?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Many kamgong Kia here. Just use Milo made in Malaysia, after mixed in water, add in Australian UHT full cream milk and you will get the same taste as Australian recipe. Got it?

Actually you can also buy Australian milo in Singapore. There is no taste. It is like drinking Vitamins directly.

Taste like cow dung

(06-03-2022, 09:31 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  I prefer Ovaltine.

Cannot find these days... The biscuits very nice..

Asians tend to refine things further to taste and we have it sweet. To Australian, as long as got vitamins can already don’t need to be sweet.

Furniture has a coat of paint and workable will be sufficient. Asians will like the furniture to have a smooth finishing.

Surprise to see one lift a small excavator up inside the condo. for renovation. It is faster and more efficient.

Because they have a big area, the truck can carry two 20 or 40 footers containers each time.

In a certain bank, you need to have a number of transactions each month to save on bank charges. You can just transfer from one account to another.