Minister Indranee flared up over Leong Mun Wai

Hope she kanna stroke and paralysed....😄
[+] 2 users Like omgwtflol's post

(24-03-2023, 09:46 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  When I was still in primary school. Teachers were still very KuanLan… standing outside the classroom was quite common.

Believe it or not up to you lah! Big Grin I was made to stand between the Singapore Flag and the School Flag after assembly lah! I was caught talking and disturbing people during the flag raising ceremony leh! "Boys and girls, this is a good example for you. A disciplinary action is taken against this naughty boy." Under the hot Sun and heavy rain they left me standing sedia there lah!  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(24-03-2023, 11:14 AM)omgwtflol Wrote:  Hope she kanna stroke and paralysed....😄

pls don't be so cek ark.

me only hope she kena langkar and crushed by a big lorry.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

How come leader of the house not subject to same parliamentary decorum?

Can throw file in front of speaker then storm up to speak without waiting for permission first. And, she got the cheek to lecture Opps on bad behavior ????
Leader of Opposition should file a compliant to the Speaker, who always rebuke opps for slightest mis step. But in this incident he lost his voice???
[+] 3 users Like Harry Lee's post

(24-03-2023, 12:08 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  pls don't be so cek ark.

me only hope she kena langkar and crushed by a big lorry.
哇,比蟒蛇毒。

(24-03-2023, 11:50 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Believe it or not up to you lah! Big Grin I was made to stand between the Singapore Flag and the School Flag after assembly lah! I was caught talking and disturbing people during the flag raising ceremony leh! "Boys and girls, this is a good example for you. A disciplinary action is taken against this naughty boy." Under the hot Sun and heavy rain they left me standing sedia there lah!  Laughing

When I was still in primary school. 
I still remembered we had our usual morning assembly.
Everyone was standing, singing our favourite National Anthem.
That day, I was really not feeling well. I puked terribly. The girl in front of me was damn unlucky. All my vomited stuff spouted out onto her uniform. I couldn’t remember I got say sorry to her or not after the incident. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(24-03-2023, 12:28 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  When I was still in primary school. 
That day, I was really not feeling well. I puked terribly. The girl in front of me was damn unlucky. All my vomited stuff spouted out onto her uniform. I couldn’t remember I got say sorry to her or not after the incident. Rotfl
Vomit at the girl in front, but the girl needs to change her uniform lah...................... Big Grin

I love you. Mr Leong.
You are lovely.
Well done.

[+] 4 users Like whylah's post

Oscar best actress awards
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(24-03-2023, 12:19 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  How come leader of the house not subject to same parliamentary decorum?

Can throw file in front of speaker then storm up to speak without waiting for permission first. And, she got the cheek to lecture Opps on bad behavior ????
Leader of Opposition should file a compliant to the Speaker, who always rebuke opps for slightest mis step. But in this incident he lost his voice???
I felt it too. Very rude, arrogant and disregards proper manners. Disgusting too. Yet, like a pot calling the kettle black.

See lah,,, happy issue, everyone is friend.. now how
[+] 1 user Likes FangFang's post

There no winner in Klaus Schwab s great reset game
and we have noone to help us.
Only a lonely Mum who has shown bravery
Maybe Putin can?

(24-03-2023, 12:28 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  When I was still in primary school. 

Usually at assembly times girls in front and guys behind, and shorter first and tallest last.
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(24-03-2023, 04:34 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Usually at assembly times girls in front and guys behind, and shorter first and tallest last.

Boys always stand behind girls and look at their karchng lah! Big Grin Sometimes touch a bit lor!

. Please don't be like that just becoz you have more people around.

Winning the war, not by strengthen but by strategy.

Relax relax

(24-03-2023, 05:35 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Boys always stand behind girls and look at their karchng lah! Big Grin Sometimes touch a bit lor!

So you are so cheeko at that young age.................? kkj can stand or not.................? Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(24-03-2023, 05:35 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Boys always stand behind girls and look at their karchng lah! Big Grin Sometimes touch a bit lor!

So you stared at the tallest gals kc from p1 to jc2 for 12yrs?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(24-03-2023, 08:43 AM)Clyde Wrote:  She almost flung the file out. This is not how a minister should behave in parliament.
Poor upbringing with no proper family education.

(24-03-2023, 06:18 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Poor upbringing with no proper family education.

Must ask which school she comes from............? Big Grin

(24-03-2023, 12:19 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  How come leader of the house not subject to same parliamentary decorum?

She feel excited mah at last catch opposition..you see the action before and during making the speech ( with contempt on the face)

(24-03-2023, 06:26 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  She feel excited mah at last catch opposition..you see the action before and during making the speech ( with contempt on the face)
Is just like a venomous cobra waiting for an opportunity to strike.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(24-03-2023, 05:51 PM)debono Wrote:  So you are so cheeko at that young age.................? kkj can stand or not.................? Big Grin

(24-03-2023, 06:12 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  So you stared at the tallest gals kc from p1 to jc2 for 12yrs?

I always lifted their skirts from behind lah! Big Grin Saw many types of colourful panties lah!

(24-03-2023, 05:51 PM)debono Wrote:  So you are so cheeko at that young age.................? kkj can stand or not.................? Big Grin

Small boy cannot feel lah! Big Grin But just funny lah!

(24-03-2023, 06:22 PM)debono Wrote:  Must ask which school she comes from............? Big Grin

Horrible school. Disgrace.
How the school educates this type of student?

(24-03-2023, 06:18 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Poor upbringing with no proper family education.

Where are her parents?

India Parliament likes this type of politician jumping up and down...

Drama and los of action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb0bjHjdvBY