Minister Indranee refuses to give HDB cost breakdown...

She says it is not meaningful. Oh come on, release the breakdown then we will see if it is meaningful.

Why do we need to endure this from a govt that claims it is transparent but insist on hiding information for 50yrs.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...paign=stfb&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR2aeRErubPDv2YuToF-IYCEVA7s5nmZfradHXDv240EPq_qg-B4fWzhpWw

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

All the unwarranted and rubbish excuses. Very unprofessional trying to sneak her way out. Really making a laughing stock for all to see. This shows their end is near.
[+] 3 users Like Gemstar's post

This is the answer given by her civil service minions so she has to toe the line. You donch know how PQs are prepared and answered meh? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

(08-11-2022, 07:29 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  She says it is not meaningful. Oh come on, release the breakdown then we will see if it is meaningful.

Why do we need to endure this from a govt that claims it is transparent but insist on hiding information for 50yrs.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...paign=stfb&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR2aeRErubPDv2YuToF-IYCEVA7s5nmZfradHXDv240EPq_qg-B4fWzhpWw
only opp party members can ask q this in parliament 
we commers cant even hv a chance to do so
even then there is no reply
so u see need to hv more opp mps or not ???
[+] 5 users Like talky's post

Either she dunno or she dun want to expose her master and let down late LKY...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 2 users Like ODA TETSURO's post

If revealed the cost, citizen know we have been taken for a ride all these years. We are being fool by them since, how to revealed.
[+] 2 users Like jus4lucky's post

A normal 4 room flat HDB is no more than 50k per unit. Confirmed by HDB contractor.

Smile
[+] 3 users Like Niubee's post

Not sure why we need millionaire minister for in the first place to answer this way. Just ask 10x cheaper salaried spoke person to answer the same way will do, i am sure alot forum-mer here can answer this way too. Then it's acceptable for taxpayers. This is the very reason we need more oppies for checks and balances

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.
[+] 2 users Like Rainforest's post

(08-11-2022, 09:05 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  If you not a stupid fcuk

You will be able to estimate the subsidies for a BTO flat

I know the answer to Pritam Singh's question

Simply by looking at the market value of land from GLS

And the psf development cost estimated for HDB flats

Estimate is just guessing. Better to get the actual figure from the govt

can use such a tactic for my income tax next time. "oh I can't give you the breakdown on my claims but it is a big ballpark figure!"
[+] 1 user Likes fishbuff's post

(08-11-2022, 09:05 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  If you not a stupid fcuk

You will be able to estimate the subsidies for a BTO flat

I know the answer to Pritam Singh's question

Simply by looking at the market value of land from GLS

And the psf development cost estimated for HDB flats

HELLO Empty Vessel from Malaysia

The question is about the Development COST 

not about subsidies that everybody knows and read in the website

How stupid can you be all the time??

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 3 users Like Ola's post

when did the PAP govt ever tell peasants the true ?
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(08-11-2022, 07:29 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  She says it is not meaningful. Oh come on, release the breakdown then we will see if it is meaningful.

All past,current and future PAP MPs will never ask this question.

That is why we need more opposition MPs to ask such questions.

If SDP Dr Chee was in parliament, this question would have been asked at least 20 years ago.
[+] 2 users Like forum456's post

Ministers come and go why should HDB Corporation let anyone know?

(08-11-2022, 10:03 AM)forum456 Wrote:  All past,current and future PAP MPs will never ask this question.

That is why we need more opposition MPs to ask such questions.

If SDP Dr Chee was in parliament, this question would have been asked at least 20 years ago.

Either she dont know the answer, or at worst she pretend she didn’t hear the questions asked

WTF

Laughing
[+] 2 users Like Gstalk's post

(08-11-2022, 09:23 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  when did the PAP govt ever tell peasants the true ?

They will twist and turn until the questions answer itself?

WTF

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Gstalk's post

Quote:hdb flats too hot selling or else she will not say otherwise

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

Even they twist and turn, people also vote for them, why.they tell the truth. Only fool belief them and let them control our lives.
[+] 1 user Likes jus4lucky's post

(08-11-2022, 08:41 AM)Niubee Wrote:  A normal 4 room flat HDB is no more than 50k per unit. Confirmed by HDB contractor.

ALL SUFFERED IN SILENCES

(08-11-2022, 02:01 PM)talky Wrote:  ALL SUFFERED IN SILENCES

SG property are artificially pushed up using these pricing.

Smile

Pritam 的口才不错
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

SGD as a currency and money continue to strengthen
[Image: Screenshot-2022-11-08-at-14-12-43-gold-1...pixels.png]
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

we need answer
spike proteins poison our people?
so far one two or 3 people died
no see drop 90deg DEAD
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

[Image: IMG-20221108-145840-901.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20221108-145543.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20221108-145315.jpg]

andre breton poems
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Singapore's Parliament has no standards. Either PaP Ministers just read scripts like radio DJ or cannot answer anything they do in their own job. Seriously, are they working or sleeping on the job?

Win the World but lost your Soul. 
[+] 3 users Like Symmetry's post

(08-11-2022, 08:41 AM)Niubee Wrote:  A normal 4 room flat HDB is no more than 50k per unit. Confirmed by HDB contractor.

Why HDB said flats are heavily subsided and running millions dollars each year?
[+] 1 user Likes Oasis's post

(08-11-2022, 06:34 PM)Oasis Wrote:  Why HDB said flats are heavily subsided and running millions dollars each year?

They are doing as business. You overpaid and they will use the profit to subsidize you yr lifetime whatever benefits... my guess. They don't have to go thru other means to subsidize you and family.

Our Govt are smart. They will keep propagate the falsehood of subsidized HDB thinking you benefit from their flat policies. Of course the high price flat has other benefits which is to raise all properties prices public or private in SG. Political wise, these policies help them secure votes etc.

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Niubee's post

(08-11-2022, 06:59 PM)Niubee Wrote:  They are doing as business. You overpaid and they will use the profit to subsidize you yr lifetime whatever benefits... my guess. They don't have to go thru other means to subsidize you and family.

Our Govt are smart. They will keep propagate the falsehood of subsidized HDB thinking you benefit from their flat policies. Of course the high price flat has other benefits which is to raise all properties prices  public or private in SG. Political wise, these policies help them secure votes etc.

If we were to see the pricing of HDB as per unit and making profits say 200% net profit for Govt.

NONE of our HDBs be it 4rm or 5rm would cost more than $150K considering Govt has made abt 200% profit.

We dont look into your future subsidies or whatever benefits to provide for you people into the HDB pricing.

But if they were to price is $150-200K for those 4-5rm HDB, all the EC and Pte condos will not give current day valuations.
These "growth" help the people to see Pappy contribution to the economy... Big Grin And of course, keep voting them.

Smile

If you drink from the same well, u will not poison it

Common sense

This is PAP's achilles heel

It is the same for WP, SPP, what P..

So who can cut through this?

Only a Chinese can

Dun expect a Malay, Singh or Indian

It's in the DNA

The Chinese has a certain DNA that has the capability of poisoning the well that they drink from

All this is written in the Book of Life

Either you take that red pill or continue with the blue

The truth shall set you free

Blood will be shed

Not nec'ly yours, but those of your loved ones

Be prepared, you have been enlightened

Nothing will remain the same anymore

It is written

Resistance is futile
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post