Minister K. Shanmugam in a Tuesday Parliamentary written reply disclosed Singapore's

Minister K. Shanmugam in a Tuesday Parliamentary written reply disclosed Singapore's collaboration with Meta and Google to combat WhatsApp-related phishing scams.

In November, police warned a surge in a variant exploiting WhatsApp Web, victimizing 93 individuals with losses totaling S$176,000 due to compromised accounts.

https://gutzy.asia/2024/01/10/minister-s...ing-scams/

道高一尺 魔高一丈。
you think so easy.

神明是没有市场,邪魔才有市场。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

How about his Ride-in issues?
[+] 1 user Likes Stoki's post

Dont laugh!
The safest method is to uninstall WhatsApp.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Damage done already then try to fix, obviously they never think ahead a few steps before scammers.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(10-01-2024, 11:40 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Dont laugh!

me use wechat, safer.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

https://youtu.be/jU2KsBS_IIY?si=4dNZ6Bv5C6amJ0h0

Don’t give us lip service!! Show us the result!! How many have they arrested?

(10-01-2024, 11:36 AM)Stoki Wrote:  How about his Ride-in issues?

You seriously think that SgTalk is a place you can any O how write things just because you saw KILLchoy and his crones posting all those things and getting away with it?  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(24-05-2023, 07:45 PM)Clyde Wrote:  You are Chinese by race only. Why do you queue at the row that is meant for their citizen? You couldn't read the signboard?

(24-05-2023, 07:49 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The signboard clearly says that only Chinese may line up at that row. As I am a Singaporean of Han ancestry, I know i am a foreigner there. I am not going to flash my NRIC at the immigration officer and tell him that lky said I am a Chinese.  Rolleyes

[Image: SjJia.jpg]

Laughing Laughing

(10-01-2024, 11:40 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Dont laugh!

Uninstall WhatsApp, uninstall all bank apps, e-commerce, FB.

Just use the phone for making and receiving phone calls....but that also you need to be alert.  Ever had a case where the caller said urgent!  your so and so is in horsepeter after a bad accident, need dunno how much cash, please send, and the old lady went to draw the money and pass it to the stranger.

We might say that the older generation of ah soh, who are now ah por, were uneducated and very gullible.  But the profiles of today's online scammees included people who were in their 20s and 30s wor.  How to sexplain leh?  They are supposed to be so smart, they oftern lost their patience teaching their elderly grandfather how to use a smartphone and now this?  Rolleyes

(10-01-2024, 10:20 AM)starbugstk Wrote:  This Forum May Have to Close Soon

Our Health Minister Ong Ye Kung 's name is smeared

[Image: S0LyC.png]

The impersonator, OYK will be in hot soup and possibly some implications on SgTalk
for allowing 'OYK' to be used.

What is the Penal Code 427 for impersonation in Singapore?
Varying Punishments For Different Counts Of Mischief

General punishment (s 426): Imprisonment of a maximum of 1 year OR a fine, OR both imprisonment and a fine. Committing mischief which causes loss or damage of $500 or more (s 427): Imprisonment of a maximum of 2 years OR a fine, OR both imprisonment and a fine.

Laughing Laughing

(10-01-2024, 12:18 PM)Observer Wrote:  You are Chinese by race only. Why do you queue at the row that is meant for their citizen? You couldn't read the signboard?

There is no such thing as "Chinese race" It's either Chinese nationals, Chinese citizens or simply Chinese.  Big Grin

(24-05-2023, 07:45 PM)Clyde Wrote:  You are Chinese by race only. Why do you queue at the row that is meant for their citizen? You couldn't read the signboard?

(24-05-2023, 07:49 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The signboard clearly says that only Chinese may line up at that row. As I am a Singaporean of Han ancestry, I know i am a foreigner there. I am not going to flash my NRIC at the immigration officer and tell him that lky said I am a Chinese.  Rolleyes

[Image: SjJia.jpg]

Laughing Laughing

(10-01-2024, 12:18 PM)Observer Wrote:  
The impersonator, OYK will be in hot soup and possibly some implications on SgTalk

General punishment (s 426): Imprisonment of a maximum of 1 year OR a fine, OR both imprisonment and a fine. Committing mischief which causes loss or damage of $500 or more (s 427): Imprisonment of a maximum of 2 years OR a fine, OR both imprisonment and a fine.

Yes!!!   Chiu are so damn right!

I sarpork chiu!

Yours sincerely
Ong Yoke Kim (Ms Oyk)  Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

(10-01-2024, 12:36 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Yes!!!   Chiu are so damn right!

I sarpork chiu!

Yours sincerely
Ong Yoke Kim (Ms Oyk)  Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

Me too!

I sarpork

Yours truly
Ong Yew Kok (Mr Oyk)   Big Grin

How much are we enriching others with our security being compromised?
Thought we have been creating a stressful education to produce top talent yet we cannot have a strong digital security system?
What a shame!

(10-01-2024, 12:38 PM)Oyk Wrote:  This Forum May Have to Close Soon

Our Health Minister Ong Ye Kung 's name is smeared

[Image: S0LyC.png]

Laughing Laughing

He mentions Meta and google
IAM wori now.

may as well admit we work with Klaus schwab
like dat we might as well everyday prays :
dear God
tak away Putin soul