Ministers Shanmugam and Vivian have done nothing wrong: PM Lee

(03-07-2023, 06:09 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  PM Lee says both ministers retain his full confidence.

He adds that this accounting in Parliament is not just to resolve the issue of rentals, but a demonstration of how the PAP is determined to uphold standards.

“The Government has not and will never tolerate any compromise or departure from the stringent standards of honesty, integrity and incorruptibility that Singaporeans expect of us,” he says.

Of course the master must sayang and pat his pet dogs lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

[Image: ivns7SJ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(04-07-2023, 07:37 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  That is his conclusion. I reserved mine and will be expressed at the ballot box.   Cool
I longing for the moment to arrive. The sooner the better before it rots further.
[+] 3 users Like Gemstar's post

(04-07-2023, 05:33 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .
One rotten apple spoils the whole basket
In actual fact, the whole basket already rotten with another 2 additional rotten apples, and making it worst stinks and stench.
[+] 3 users Like Gemstar's post

"Ministers Shanmugam and Vivian have done nothing wrong: PM Lee"

It depends on who is conducting the investigation
Would a father investigating his child's mischieve conclude his is guilty?
[+] 4 users Like Dan's post

Summary: malicious intented gain the system & loophole and carefully crafted with misleading story telling.

Is this not conflict of interest then mean when requesting subordinate data on B&W HSE.

[Image: IMG-20230704-184545.jpg]

(04-07-2023, 08:18 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  As expected, he always in denial, enough said. Let's move on to bigger issues.

His comments is worrisome. This is of grave importance and it is not right to engage MP Teo and worst, using CPIB reports for this in Parliament which diminish his credibility.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 
[+] 2 users Like Symmetry's post

When has there even been anything identified wrong with the ownself check ownself principle? LOL!
[+] 2 users Like aiptasia's post

They got cheap rent enough liao 
Plus swimming pool good for hot weather

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(04-07-2023, 08:11 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  When has there even been anything identified wrong with the ownself check ownself principle? LOL!

They are always right and never wrong

Zlip

[Image: Whats-App-Image-2023-07-04-at-12-12-03.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Obamao's post

when citizens look for a job of their choice

get called out
get shamed on national tv

for being not hungry yet wanna look for work-life balance
must steal lunch...blab blab blab

now own buddies looking for comfort using public resources

it becomes

it’s for them to decide what is needed in their lives

they have done nothing wrong

what a great leader to it's own kind
[+] 3 users Like KILLjoy's post

(04-07-2023, 10:55 PM)Obamao Wrote:  [Image: Whats-App-Image-2023-07-04-at-12-12-03.jpg]

That's why Shan and Vivian cannot defend themselves.

They badly needed PM Lee and TCH in the frontline
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

Why are both Biden and Xi not.listening at all?

Mad

(03-07-2023, 06:12 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This is why and how HE IS WEAK you see how he present himself at Oversea totally difference from his dad LKY.

One squeezing his right ball while the other his left ball.

ownself clear ownself.

same as oxley format.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

It's about either saving party or saving nation.... Choose only one

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.
[+] 1 user Likes Rainforest's post

(05-07-2023, 04:09 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .
Why are both Biden and Xi not.listening at all?

Mad

If Biden and Xi are not listening means it's not important lah.  Laughing

(05-07-2023, 06:59 AM)winbig Wrote:  If Biden and Xi are not listening means it's not important lah.  Laughing

Children nursery rhymes

Oyk the chao hai angkat bola pappy Ceca IB likens the two Ministers’ living in the B&W bungalows to Low Thia Khiang’s personal landed house.

Shows you what cow dung he has for brains and how he has set himself up for ridicule in cyberspace for even attempting to defend his Pappy masters with such hogwash LOL!
[+] 4 users Like aiptasia's post

(05-07-2023, 05:02 AM)Scythian Wrote:  One squeezing his right ball while the other his left ball.

no wonder he cat walks all the time....lol
[+] 1 user Likes Jinwului's post

(04-07-2023, 10:14 PM)Stoki Wrote:  They are always right and never wrong

Zlip

someone sent me this quote"
IF U THINK U ARE ALWAYS RIGHT ALL THE TIME,U WILL NEVER LEARN ANYTHING!!

I think no longer 1960s. They think singaporeans are stupid and take everything LHL and TCH says as gospel truth ah? Laughing
Even the dumbest singaproeans you know I know don't want to say too much only. Wait for GE lah
[+] 1 user Likes Truebluesg's post

video analysis Sylvia Lim: Disappointing that SM Teo

https://youtu.be/se6AmvKLUt8

[Image: photo-2023-07-05-12-46-29-3.jpg]

[Image: photo-2023-07-05-12-46-29-2.jpg]

[Image: photo-2023-07-05-12-46-29.jpg]

[Image: photo-2023-07-05-12-47-57.jpg]

[Image: photo-2023-07-05-12-47-51.jpg]

image hosting service

How come Shan can hit jackpot $26,500 exactly @ SLA guide rate ?

It's supposedly for tender

[Image: Screenshot-2-4-2018-12-31-53-AM.jpg]

body language will always betray a lying crook.
Don't understand why shameless and viv need to rent big palaces ridout in first place.
shameless says he intend to sell family home. But 5 years later still there. So why don't owner occupy it?!?!? Rolleyes
vivian even more talk cock . HIs GCB already can live with extended family why rent ridout palace 2 and offer a low ball rental to the state ? both offers were raised slightly ( counteroffered )by SLA after intense preferential treatment.
Or as the Pinky puts it , we don't get sweet deals. yeah right!
with such "unsweeten" deals, every CEO and tycoon should rent a 500,000sq feet BnW GCB immediately and rent out their own houses at market rate to gain immense financial profits . Maybe opposition should consider renting one and using it as HQ and many members live together!  Laughing
[+] 2 users Like Truebluesg's post

It's been five years since Shanmugan's GCB was put up for sale.

5 years to sell a highly desirable property at a great location? With so many wealthy folks who love parking their money in Singapore?

Another cock and bull story spun up by the Ridout dwelling Minister!
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

Quoting Chee Soon Juan

Herein lies the problem. The bids for the bungalows were not made by the Ministers themselves but their wives. Did the SLA determine that the wives also earned at least 3 times the bid rent of $26,000 a month? If not, how did it know that the women were of sound financial status? Was SLA told that they were the wives of the Ministers’? Did this affect the decision-making process?
More importantly, why did Shanmugam and Balakrishnan not apply for the rental in their own names? Did they think it was inappropriate to do so?
[+] 2 users Like aiptasia's post