Ministers Shanmugam and Vivian have done nothing wrong: PM Lee

[Image: tumblr-59086787f871c73488c6bb35a29bf7a0-...1280-1.jpg]

There's a lot of forumers here complained, i read some and i found the comments to be sub standard, the english also cannot make it
I asked them where gone wrong, all return with nonsense comment which i can't really make out
So i asked again to give me one line, also cannot
You can see already in Parliament, the opposition has nothing to say much, because is really nothing there, they stand up to say few things, because they are opposition, they have to say something, theur job is to disagree, and government invite them to disagree
As you can see, there's nothing there to argue
Some guys here even take out son renovation bla bla bla
I think you can better than that, the moment you bring out fanily member and cook up story like this, it means you are desperate, you cannot find anything, so you have to churn something out, a falsehood

So go get better next time, if there's something to talk about, come say it with essence

Can grabfood go in?

That is his conclusion. I reserved mine and will be expressed at the ballot box.   Cool

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

(04-07-2023, 07:06 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  If they have upheld high stringent standards, there won't be this Ridout saga and this parliament debate.

Unfortunately, today's situation is becoz each of the three has one hand held on each other's balls.

This has never happened before.

(03-07-2023, 06:09 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  PM Lee says both ministers retain his full confidence.

He adds that this accounting in Parliament is not just to resolve the issue of rentals, but a demonstration of how the PAP is determined to uphold standards.

“The Government has not and will never tolerate any compromise or departure from the stringent standards of honesty, integrity and incorruptibility that Singaporeans expect of us,” he says.

Once the next GE comes, he will know whether its true or not.
[+] 1 user Likes lioncityftw's post

bullshit gao gao ..
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(04-07-2023, 04:05 AM)Scythian Wrote:  All those in sgtalk posting negative comments, please get prepared to be sued.

And no lawyers got balls to act for you.

So you run away to Australia first?  You are the biggest culprit actually.  Day in day out 24/7 Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(04-07-2023, 07:30 AM)jameslee58@hotmail.com Wrote:  There's a lot of forumers here complained, i read some and i found the comments to be sub standard, the english also cannot make it
I asked them where gone wrong, all return with nonsense comment which i can't really make out
So i asked again to give me one line, also cannot
You can see already in Parliament, the opposition has nothing to say much, because is really nothing there, they stand up to say few things, because they are opposition, they have to say something, theur job is to disagree, and government invite them to disagree
As  you can see, there's nothing there to argue
Some guys here even take out son renovation bla bla bla
I think you can better than that, the moment you bring out fanily member and cook up story like this, it means you are desperate, you cannot find anything, so you have to churn something out, a falsehood

So go get better next time, if there's something to talk about, come say it with essence

We ish talkings the good Singapore standard Engrish.  What to do? Neber goed to goot skools, parents are worked as coolie kang, year in year out eating is chai pngs food.

Only can buyed cheap food and canned food. Go holidays is goings JB for groceries. Wah piangz. Only can eating fishes because meat is more expensive huan. 

Our lives are very harding Sad

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

As expected, he always in denial, enough said. Let's move on to bigger issues.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(04-07-2023, 08:17 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  We ish talkings the good Singapore standard Engrish.  What to do? Neber goed to goot skools, parents are worked as coolie kang, year in year out eating is chai pngs food.

Only can buyed cheap food and canned food. Go holidays is goings JB for groceries. Wah piangz. Only can eating fishes because meat is more expensive huan. 

yup lor we are from bad school not lousy school what to do?
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(04-07-2023, 07:37 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  That is his conclusion. I reserved mine and will be expressed at the ballot box.   Cool

Agree....like so garang...
By mentioning ballot box, more votes will be lost.

70 over percent to 60 plus...Next round.?...LOL
[+] 2 users Like hansamu's post

(04-07-2023, 08:17 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  We ish talkings the good Singapore standard Engrish.  What to do? Neber goed to goot skools, parents are worked as coolie kang, year in year out eating is chai pngs food.

Goodness your English from a coveted distinction to a disastrous F9.

😆 LOL
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

(04-07-2023, 07:53 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Unfortunately, today's situation is becoz each of the three has one hand held on each other's balls.

This has never happened before.

What actually stikes me is their usual Self- Do and Self- Praise habits. They set ridiculous standards on the Colonial Houses such that no one with common sense ever wants to rent it. Then they creep in to act as Heroes to rescue their own efforts out of folly.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

problem with these big house with huge land. in land scare singappore, one need to retink asbout how many of such house need to be retain.
the entire ridout land can create happiness for many family who want to live in such locaion nearer to town save time save cost. state can earn more $ with 99 years recycle of condo, hdb.
keep 1 or 2 as club house will be good for people to see a part of history is enough.
need to look forward to progress not keep looking at old british building that looks different.

like minister describe much cost at to maintain. if not rented out then state will need to spend that money.

think about it. many people who will get to live in good locations will be happy
[+] 2 users Like sclim's post

(04-07-2023, 08:35 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  What actually stikes me is their usual Self- Do and Self- Praise habits. They set ridiculous standards on the Colonial Houses such that no one with common sense ever wants to rent it. Then they creep in to act as Heroes to rescue their own efforts out of folly.

SLA Mid Year Ridout Rental Promotion

Rent one and get another for free
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

lesson learn.
don't trouble trouble to trouble one.
best to remove the chance for trouble totally.
[+] 1 user Likes sclim's post

(04-07-2023, 08:39 AM)sclim Wrote:  problem with these big house with huge land. in land scare singappore, one need to retink asbout how many of such house need to be retain.
the entire ridout land can create happiness for many family who want to live in such locaion nearer to town save time save cost.  state can earn more $ with 99 years recycle of condo, hdb.
keep 1 or 2 as club house will be good for people to see a part of history is enough.
need to look forward to progress not keep looking at old british building that looks different.

like minister describe much cost at to maintain. if not rented out then state will need to spend that money.

think about it. many people who will get to live in good locations will be happy

In addition, they gave Livspace a lot of renovation jobs and periodic maintenance to do.

His son becomes multi millionaire @ taxpayers expense.

(04-07-2023, 08:35 AM)hansamu Wrote:  Goodness your English from a coveted distinction to a disastrous F9.

😆 LOL

I ish thanking yew Big Grin

VTO in the next erection. Maybe pinkie too.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

The way shame talks in a quivering and shaky voice can revealed many loop holes in it.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

Obviously he can't condemn them lah
although any fool can see what they did is wrong
there are already so many cases in public knowledge, grassroot leaders and families getting sweet deals.
priviledged treatment , jumping queues etc, how to believe that their bosses will get anything less?
admitting they did wrong would be admitting the whole lot of pigs are c
[+] 3 users Like Truebluesg's post

(04-07-2023, 08:39 AM)sclim Wrote:  problem with these big house with huge land. in land scare singappore, one need to retink asbout how many of such house need to be retain.
the entire ridout land can create happiness for many family who want to live in such locaion nearer to town save time save cost.  state can earn more $ with 99 years recycle of condo, hdb.

Ironically, in the same parliament meeting, they are closing down the historic turf club because of shortage of land as one of the main reasons.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

IMHO.... 亡党 or 亡国.

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.
[+] 1 user Likes Rainforest's post

Shan and Vivian had done nothing, PM LEE the boss approves it cos he too done nothing. It's very wrong... Grammar and punctuation must place properly...

(04-07-2023, 11:10 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Ironically, in the same parliament meeting, they are closing down the historic turf club because of shortage of land as one of the main reasons.

The root of all evils is that so called B&W bungalow house. Very bad feng shui, it is important to eradicate the root of all evils, demolish it. Big Grin

难快刘程強以前说他们是刀枪不入的。

(04-07-2023, 08:43 AM)sclim Wrote:  lesson learn.
don't trouble trouble to trouble one.
best to remove the chance for trouble totally.

Problems Add Problems

Obvious, Blind and Dumb Jac Lau has no conscience and no morals

Morally corrupted, liao

Cannot tell what is right and wrong

Shameless Traitor from Malaysia

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

[Image: Screenshot-2023-07-04-141004.png]