Modern health trackers prove ancient Chinese medicine right for 2 thousand years

The Chinese medicine men diagnose ailments by probing the wrist area.

[Image: kDgOPow.png]

Today the most high tech health trackers by Samsung and Apple does exactly the same thing by sensing near the wrist

[Image: CzthoN0.png]

Very health problems can be detected from the wrist area.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

There're neural net models trained to do pulse diagnosis, with accuracy more than 80%

They're right not just on checking the pulse. The Chinese prescription of herbs used as medicine is better than taking Western drugs.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Western med works fast. 
Chinese slow. 
Western side effects more serious
Chinese hardly any
Each got their own merits
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

ancient traditional chinese medicine is copied from 4 thousand year ago Ancient Egyptian medicine

https://www.jadestaracupuncture.com/post...e-medicine

(31-12-2022, 09:26 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Western med works fast. 
Chinese slow. 
Western side effects more serious
Chinese hardly any
Each got their own merit

not urgent case use natural medicine from animals, plant base better.

Everything great originated from China and India region. The westerners then took it out for a marketing spin to earn money, lots of it, from the rest of the world. Most are still getting analized even now, but slowly awakening since we are already at the aquarius age...

Aiya many medical problems even the current ones hv natural/plant-based remedies. But too cheap too common and no economical value