Monitor Lizard Feasts On Cat Carcass At Tampines Eco Green,

Monitor Lizard Feasts On Cat Carcass At Tampines Eco Green, Like A Scene From A Documentary 😱

A monitor lizard was seen tearing the carcass of a black cat apart at a park in Tampines.

👉 https://tsl.to/monitorlizardcat

@mustsharenews
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

The worst one I have seen is a bird feeding on a headless cat carcass. The cat's head got knocked off by a car (I did not see this part. Was told by someone else). The bird used its beak to pick strips of meat from the carcass one by one into its stomach. Each strip meat was like a long string.
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

Mother Nature at work.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(22-06-2023, 08:07 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Monitor Lizard Feasts On Cat Carcass At Tampines Eco Green, Like A Scene From A Documentary 😱

A monitor lizard was seen tearing the carcass of a black cat apart at a park in Tampines.

👉 https://tsl.to/monitorlizardcat

@mustsharenews

Basic animal instincts lah! Big Grin It can eat you also lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

Did it kill the cat to eat

or found a dead cat to eat?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Lizard poo later eat by fish. Finally fish revenge on cat

Do monitor lizards attack humans?

you can blame the animal

(22-06-2023, 08:57 PM)Ola Wrote:  Did it kill the cat to eat

or found a dead cat to eat?

If not wrong, they are scavengers.

The lizard hunted the cat and the sg cat too docile living amongst hdb estates without any natural predators fail to realise what the monitor lizard can do as an apex predator.

(22-06-2023, 09:08 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Do monitor lizards attack humans?

A large lizard may if human becomes very weak or dead.

If only that cat is the mod in another forum.

(22-06-2023, 11:23 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  A large lizard may if human becomes very weak or dead.

Do you know if I run into it will it attack me? There was once when I was jogging and I almost ran into a gigantic lizard cos I thought it's a rock and I wasn't concentrating.