中共千人計畫原来就是什麼都偷

中共千人計畫原来就是什麼都偷--揭密中共"上到戰機.下至玉米"什麼都偷 大量鈔票挖美人才竊取機密 傳中共目標是美軍這個武器..

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

Companies got anti competition clause in their employment contract. But at country level don't have such clauses tied to their citizenship?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(03-10-2022, 07:49 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Companies got anti competition clause in their employment contract. But at country level don't have such clauses tied to their citizenship?

Wait for moronic Kokee Cok to "double confirm"!  Rotfl

[Image: Screenshot-20220910-150148-Chrome.jpg]

有你羊奶奶厉害吗?

他们引以为傲的十项蔬果也被中国给偷走吗?
为什么中国不偷走种植猫山王榴莲呢?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

唉呀老八毛,看开点吧。老共顶多只偷一点点,你羊爹羊妈什么都偷抢,还杀人放火咧。你难道也痴呆了吗?

China is the world's biggest thieves.

没办法的。

你拳头小才叫偷,拳头大叫自愿分享

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

I always laugh when I listen to those "experts" give their take on China on Taiwanese talk show. Very entertaining cos they can really talk cock but take everything with a big pinch of salt.

(03-10-2022, 07:58 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20220910-150148-Chrome.jpg]

有你羊奶奶厉害吗?

Now AMTK continue to real and rob!  Angry

(22-06-2023, 08:48 PM)Purikura Wrote:  China is the world's biggest thieves.

https://futurism.com/the-byte/china-furious-nasa-moon

[Image: IMG-3974.jpg]