More Malaysians seeking jobs in Singapore amid weakening ringgit, inflation

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...042024_cna

But they like to complain about Singapore and Singaporean..🀣.

As ringgit weakens so goes sg jobs

Once RTS is operational, we will see waves of them flooding into Singapore...
Our population will hit 8 millions soon.

1 x 3.48.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

1:3.5 why not?

(16-04-2024, 01:22 PM)moonrab Wrote:  But they like to complain about Singapore and Singaporean..🀣.

When desperation and $ overrides pride and prejudice....

Any M'sians hates to admit this cruel cruel reality having to fight their way to the Little Red Dot for SGD... Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! - 李光耀 2013

(16-04-2024, 01:26 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Once RTS is operational, we will see waves of them flooding into Singapore...
Our population will hit 8 millions soon.

The government will control the quota because they are now already 45% of the foreign workforce. We cannot afford to let any one nationality hold us at ransom.

Remember the chicken saga? Overnight they just bannd chicken export to Singapore.

So if we need more foreign staff we will take from Myanmar, Philippines, Taiwan etc And yes, India  Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(16-04-2024, 01:29 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  1:3.5 why not?

When I went to Melaka in March it was 3.51

MAS has intervened to stop the rate from rising further. It's 3.48 nao and may drop further.. maybe 3.45.

(16-04-2024, 01:30 PM)Manthink Wrote:  When desperation and $ overrides pride and prejudice....

Any M'sians hates to admit this cruel cruel reality having to fight their way to the Little Red Dot for SGD... Big Grin

Yes for those coming in now will face stiff competition from younger Singaporean and other foreigners. All higher educated.

(16-04-2024, 01:26 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Once RTS is operational, we will see waves of them flooding into Singapore...Our population will hit 8 millions soon.

I think the plus point of RTS is the avoid too many Bolehlanders finding residence in SG, which will further up rental and property price...

For all the KPKB they hv against SG and SGreans, it is a fact they LPPL still hv the squeez on to RTS train to travel OVERSEAS for better income. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(16-04-2024, 01:30 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The government will control the quota because they are now already 45% of the foreign workforce. We cannot afford to let any one nationality hold us at ransom.

Remember the chicken saga? Overnight they just bannd chicken export to Singapore.

So if we need more foreign staff we will take from Myanmar, Philippines, Taiwan etc And yes, India  Big Grin

F&B, Hairstylist, Retail, Renovation will be flooded by them going forward...
However many cannot get PR. Nowadays it is not auto approval for Malaysian workers.

(16-04-2024, 01:38 PM)moonrab Wrote:  F&B, Hairstylist, Retail, Renovation will be flooded by them going forward...
However many cannot get PR. Nowadays it is not auto approval for Malaysian workers.

My elderly neighbour moved out to live her sister

Replied to a company in FB that collects old furniture

Came a big truc with 5 Malaysians! 

Don't think they even have any ACRA License.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(16-04-2024, 01:35 PM)Manthink Wrote:  I think the plus point of RTS is the avoid too many Bolehlanders finding residence in SG, which will further up rental and property price...

For all the KPKB they hv against SG and SGreans, it is a fact they LPPL still hv the squeez on to RTS train to travel OVERSEAS for better income. Big Grin

Looking at it from another angle. 

Many Malaysian PR maybe interested in buying HDB resale flat, rent it out for profiteering. Use their CPF to pay the mortgage loan. 

Use RTS transportation to live in their JB home.No more jam.

(16-04-2024, 01:38 PM)moonrab Wrote:  F&B, Hairstylist, Retail, Renovation will be flooded by them going forward...

Yeah - heard SG PR more difficult to get. No more entitlement ...+ existing PR benefits also kenna slashed... Big Grin

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...al-3854326

(16-04-2024, 01:45 PM)Ola Wrote:  My elderly neighbour moved out to live her sister

Replied to a company in FB that collects old furniture

Came a big truc with 5 Malaysians! 

Don't think they even have any ACRA License.

Probably true. They are creative in making money.
I know a Malaysian IT manager, rides Brompton bicycle to and fro for work in Singapore daily. Across the Causeway, no jam..🀣

(16-04-2024, 01:47 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Yeah - heard SG PR more difficult to get. No more entitlement ...+ existing PR benefits also kenna slashed... Big Grin

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...al-3854326

This should be the way to go.
Citizenship must always be above PR. We are the one to vote in our Govt.

The Malay politicians are too afraid to dismantle Affirmative Action because their people have depended on crutches and wheelchairs for far too long. The first and second tier of talent have or are leaving for greener pastures in the West and S'pore. Now, the 3rd and 4th tier are running the govt and private sector. It is in S'pore's interest for this situation to continue so that Malaysia can never be a genuine economic threat to our country.  
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

There is no guarantee Singapore will maintain our economy as it is forever. If we stay united, probably can last longer. 
If we opt for a coalition-government, probably will be gone faster.

The choice is for our youngs to decide. Anyway, they will face the consequences. Not my generation, we will be long gone.

Whatever our neighbours do, if maybe a calibration effect on the equation. But not the triggering cause of our economy downfall. 
Ultimately it takes oneself to bring down a nation.

When a small nation is weaken, it will draws the wolves and lions to feast on it's bones and bloods.
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

Those are what you can see. There are many you don't see and only know if you are working with them for eg. HR, Accounts, Admin. Hundreds of thousands of them. 

Healthcare have a lot also... Doctors, nurses and allied healthcare workers. 

Not all jhks are here to cut hair, cook cai png, repair cars, drive buses... it's a big mistake to think so. They don't add up to 1.2 million.

(16-04-2024, 02:35 PM)moonrab Wrote:  There is no guarantee Singapore will maintain our economy as it is forever. If we stay united, probably can last longer. 
If we opt for a coalition-government, probably will be gone faster.

The choice is for our youngs to decide. Anyway, they will face the consequences. Not my generation, we will be long gone.

Whatever our neighbours do, if maybe a calibration effect on the equation. But not the triggering cause of our economy downfall. 
Ultimately it takes oneself to bring down a nation.

When a small nation is weaken, it will draws the wolves and lions to feast on it's bones and bloods.

A coalition government in our case will consist of one party trying to do a job it can't because the other party blocks it while doing nothing else.

If 39% becomes 50%, this will happen.

(16-04-2024, 03:26 PM)Oyk Wrote:  A coalition government in our case will consist of one party trying to do a job it can't because the other party blocks it while doing nothing else. If 39% becomes 50%, this will happen.

[Image: Fix-Up.jpg]

(16-04-2024, 03:34 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  [Image: Fix-Up.jpg]

Whether you like it or not, what he said is true. Just look at Anwar...he knows what's wrong with Malaysia, what needs to be done but Mahatail, Muhyiddin etc are making it impossible for him...

Does he dare to do a LKY on them, invoke ISA, just lock them up..? Bring knuckle dusters out and fight to the bitter end, with his life if he must?

Abt 2 mths ago, I changed ringgits at 353.70 and this was the record high.

(16-04-2024, 03:26 PM)Oyk Wrote:  A coalition government in our case will consist of one party trying to do a job it can't because the other party blocks it while doing nothing else.

If 39% becomes 50%, this will happen.

What coalition govt I hinting is PSP 35%, WP 15%, SDP 15%...
Together they combine to be a PWS party, New government of Singapore ...🀣

PAP 30%....the rest of opposition parties 5%...
See liao..🀣
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

(16-04-2024, 07:15 PM)moonrab Wrote:  What coalition govt I hinting is PSP 35%, WP 15%, SDP 15%...
Together they combine to be a PWS party, New government of Singapore ...🀣

PAP 30%....the rest of opposition parties 5%...
See liao..🀣

And the Prime Minister is Hazel Poa? crying

(16-04-2024, 07:42 PM)Oyk Wrote:  And the Prime Minister is Hazel Poa? crying

🀣🀣🀣 Chee and Prit must obey her order.
Or combine force to ouster her from the New coalition SG govt  
Sounds familiar? 🀭

(16-04-2024, 03:18 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Those are what you can see. There are many you don't see and only know if you are working with them for eg. HR, Accounts, Admin. Hundreds of thousands of them. 

Healthcare have a lot also... Doctors, nurses and allied healthcare workers. 

Not all jhks are here to cut hair, cook cai png, repair cars, drive buses... it's a big mistake to think so. They don't add up to 1.2 million.

We are family. Big Grin

(16-04-2024, 08:27 PM)Rubitin Wrote:  We are family. Big Grin

We don't have a choice. One brother speaks Tagalog, another brother speaks Burmese, sister speaks Hindi, another sister speaks putonghua but her mother tongue is a Suzhou dialect and the only person speaking Singlish is you. Sad bo?

(16-04-2024, 08:27 PM)Rubitin Wrote:  We are family. Big Grin

Family is a scary word in today's Geopolitic..🀣
That's what Putin tell Ukrainian, we are actually one family initially. You belongs to me..🀣🀣🀣

Mai la...🀭

(16-04-2024, 08:12 PM)moonrab Wrote:  ðŸ€£ðŸ€£ðŸ€£ Chee and Prit must obey her order.
Or combine force to ouster her from the New coalition SG govt  
Sounds familiar? 🀭

Without the camera pointing at them like those inside Parliament House, cabinet meetings will drag well past midnight without a consensus, voices will be raised, slapping and banging of tables and things being thrown about will be regular occurrences.

There may even be physical fights. When Major Pritam Singh got his balls kicked by Hazel, he's bound to ask what the fuc.k did he do NS for....a dinobu who didn't do NS could get his rampar so easily wor. Rotfl