More than 90% of doctors under MOHH are local

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ns-2982491

They convert to local easily?

Chee HT also calls PRs as locals

Chan CS even say that SG Core is not only Singaporeans (PRs & Citizens) but also FTs.

[Image: CCS-Singapore-Core-is-not-only-Singaporeans-2016.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

They force them to become PRs, then they became locals for statistics sake

Laughing

Bullshit.....most docs in hospital r FTs hor. I spoke to SG doc....told me salary no good for locals. But then FTs willing to work very long hours.

Local means ???
a) Sinkies Only
b)Sinkies + PRs
c) Sinkies + PRs + oversea Sinkies
d) c + others

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(03-10-2022, 05:34 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Bullshit.....most docs in hospital r FTs hor. I spoke to SG doc....told me salary no good for locals. But then FTs willing to work very long hours.

Your 烂命 any how doctor can already...dont ask for much..

(03-10-2022, 05:45 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Your 烂命 any how doctor can already...dont ask for much..

U bankrupt life damn shiok. Happy for u. Rotfl

(03-10-2022, 05:49 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  U bankrupt life damn shiok. Happy for u. Rotfl

Thank u for replying..haha

(03-10-2022, 05:53 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Thank u for replying..haha

U happy I happy. Rotfl

Another country they employ scores from are the Filipinos

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Sinkie land doctors in mohh mostly local, but when u go govt hospital, most doc speak with an accent.. definitely not sinkie tounge.

Sinkie land banking jobs mostly local, but go Chennai business park, maple tree business park where bank offices are located, u see most speak with an accent..

And the list go on..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

anyone knows how much a pr doc (consultant ) working with govt linked hospitals commands?