Most people in SG want to work longer, provided that they are healthy: Lawrence Wong

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ng-3209191
[+] 1 user Likes mrclubbie's post

Bs selling yokoko

really good luck to sg with this kind of mgmt at helm
[+] 5 users Like mrclubbie's post

In the end naked go..

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

Want and need different leh. Don't happily exchange the terms in own agenda hor... Lol
[+] 2 users Like Sticw's post

this FOOker dont need to work when he is old so he can want to work....

paid millions and stupid and evil as FOOk

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 2 users Like wendychan's post

Everybody also want to work as ministers. Do nothing collect $m.
[+] 3 users Like Notdumb's post

He claim are those old gen
The new gen will not want to work longer
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(16-01-2023, 09:34 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  He claim are those old gen

if paid as much as him,  many dont mind working till they drop dead especially since this sort - money is their religion and god

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 2 users Like wendychan's post

Bollocks.
If you are healthy financially stable and old …. you better enjoy life …. NOT WORK !!!

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Tangsen's post

(16-01-2023, 09:45 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Bollocks.
If you are healthy financially stable and old …. you better enjoy life …. NOT WORK !!!

Agreed, why work when you have enough money to see you thru' your twilight years....better to retire and have time to smell the roses and enjoy the simple joys of life..... Clapping Gesti-109

We want to retire happily at 55yrs old not work till die lah. crying

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 4 users Like RiseofAsia's post

live to work till die.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

They want to make us work till die lah.
Sg really gone case… Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 3 users Like RiseofAsia's post

(16-01-2023, 10:07 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  live to work till die.

What joy will that bring you.................. crying Thinking

They broke the promise, now come here and tell us to work until die.

Open flood gate like no tomorrow.
Only fools still believe them.

[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(16-01-2023, 10:23 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  They broke the promise, now come here and tell us to work until die.

Open flood gate like no tomorrow.
Only fools still believe them.

We will not be fooled again.................... Angry

(16-01-2023, 09:34 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  He claim are those old gen

After 65 years old, most want lesser hours, can bring nephew to early dinner  
Rotfl

(16-01-2023, 10:38 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  After 65 years old, most want lesser hours, can bring nephew to early dinner  
Rotfl

Like FA's   uncle..................... Clapping Laughter-68

(16-01-2023, 10:41 PM)debono Wrote:  Like FA's   uncle..................... Clapping Laughter-68

Ask nephew to go 2 hours lunch or go KTV before 6pm  Rotfl

(16-01-2023, 09:43 PM)wendychan Wrote:  if paid as much as him,  many dont mind working till they drop dead especially since this sort - money is their religion and god

The working culture, trend has changed. The millennials is trying to earn FAST cash later can retire Early.

According to stats, in fact now a lot go to investment are millennials. They plan early , they don't want to be like their parents " work till dead " yet cannot retire .
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(16-01-2023, 11:03 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  The working culture, trend has changed. The millennials is trying to earn FAST cash later can retire Early.

According to stats, in fact now a lot go to investment are millennials. They plan early , they don't want to be like their parents " work till dead " yet cannot retire .

If a person were to quickly earn as much as possible, then they may be under tremendous stress, and suffer burn-outs..........or fall into depression........ crying

(16-01-2023, 11:07 PM)debono Wrote:  If a person were to quickly earn as much as possible, then they may be under tremendous stress, and suffer burn-outs..........or fall into depression........ crying

Nah you see our MP/Minister/PM/President/Mayors got meh?
Before they go into Politics already a High earners inside Public sectors or Stat boards.

(16-01-2023, 11:08 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Nah you see our MP/Minister/PM/President/Mayors got meh?
Before they go into Politics already a High earners inside Public sectors or Stat boards.

What I mean is that other than MPs/Ministers/PM/Presidents/Mayors, those in the private sector who wants to have high remunerations may suffer burn-outs/depression when they over stress themselves, gets cancer or heart attack and die an early death............ crying

(16-01-2023, 08:33 PM)mrclubbie Wrote:  really good luck to sg with this kind of mgmt at helm

In order to keep the World's Most Expensive City alive.
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

A jobless Hong Kong man who was fired last year has spent the past several months pretending to go to work every day because he is scared to tell his wife and family about his plight. 

The unidentified 46-year-old’s predicament mirrors the plot of Tokyo Sonata, a 2008 Japanese film which reflected on the lives of ordinary people shaken by economic recession.

(16-01-2023, 11:19 PM)debono Wrote:  What I mean is that other than MPs/Ministers/PM/Presidents/Mayors, those in the private sector who wants to have high remunerations may suffer burn-outs/depression when they over stress themselves, gets cancer or heart attack and die an early death............ crying

Nah, if they are into Sales of course will free pessure.

"
People also ask
Did Nero watch Rome Burn?
What did Nero do when Rome burned?

According to a well-known expression, Rome's emperor at the time, the decadent and unpopular Nero, “fiddled while Rome burned.” 

The expression has a double meaning: Not only did Nero play music while his people suffered, but he was an ineffectual leader in a time of crisis"
https://www.google.com/search?q=nero+watched+rome+burn&oq=nero+watches+Rome&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0i10i512j0i390l3.16508j0j4&client=ms-android-oppo-rvo3&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#:~:text=People%20also%20ask,time%20of%20crisis

(16-01-2023, 11:55 PM)Scythian Wrote:  "
People also ask
Did Nero watch Rome Burn?
What did Nero do when Rome burned?

According to a well-known expression, Rome's emperor at the time, the decadent and unpopular Nero, “fiddled while Rome burned.” 

The expression has a double meaning: Not only did Nero play music while his people suffered, but he was an ineffectual leader in a time of crisis"
https://www.google.com/search?q=nero+watched+rome+burn&oq=nero+watches+Rome&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0i10i512j0i390l3.16508j0j4&client=ms-android-oppo-rvo3&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#:~:text=People%20also%20ask,time%20of%20crisis

It was a great story but there's no proof that this ever happened.

Vote PAP lah

Serves you right

Dun complain so much
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post