Mr Loo already earn extra 1k++ per month from Youtube

just talk cock he claim lol
partly due to his telegram he always pin his YT video in his telegram group.

and SGBuffet sharing his video here.

lol actually he act blur last time claim YT automatic make his video got ads
yes by default and claim I ya i not youtuber like those earn so much.

Actually You can Disable the monetization on youtube in fact. This is why you see some Youtubers their video don;t have ads despite they are famous. Partly they earn from sponsors which they doing reviews of the products in their video. They don't want the video load with ads that all.

not bad already. talk like late still can earn 1k every month

If he's good he need not use YT to earn money.

(27-05-2022, 12:00 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  not bad already. talk like late still can earn 1k every month

Might be even more later stage. This is why many people try as Youtuber

beside ranking the video , also need views of course the key. Loo already have a pool of people under his telegram
so whenever he got new video just pin in his telegram group, naturally views come and some will share

even his old video will make him earn more , the more videos you made the more you earn simple as that of course provided must have people view

(27-05-2022, 12:00 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  If he's good he need not use YT to earn money.

he also got invest " other business " those start up once they go IPO he sell his share for what he claim so call " exist " when go IPO

Expected these people , he never mention much in depth what he doing in his business etc.

Why? Who will tell you the deep secret I doing right now or else people will copy from me how i will success?

(26-05-2022, 11:57 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  just talk cock he claim lol
partly due to his telegram he always pin his YT video in his telegram group.

and SGBuffet sharing his video here.

lol actually he act blur last time claim YT automatic make his video got ads
yes by default and claim I ya i not youtuber like those earn so much.

Actually You can Disable the monetization on youtube in fact. This is why you see some Youtubers their video don;t have ads despite they are famous. Partly they earn from sponsors which they doing reviews of the products in their video. They don't want the video load with ads that all.

May be that Mr. Loo is actually SgButt............... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung