Mr Loo car theft in JB

Aiya here you aso kena everyday. The only difference is you'll be issued with the proper official receipts, and sometimes a thank you note for your national contribution

His face looks like kana hantam.

soon HE will be ambassdoer foR SPF

Pls rah don't share his Crap video. Now he cannot talk much on CPF so talk about his Landed house in MY , blah blah

Smile For those go click his video, Your youtube will have his other videos This is how Youtube works. This is why I never click. Give him views in return money. Keep claiming he is millionaire yet his videos are monetization for money.

(08-04-2024, 07:39 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Pls rah don't share his Crap video. Now he cannot talk much on CPF so talk about his Landed house in MY , blah blah

Smile For those go click his video, Your youtube will have his other videos This is how Youtube works. This is why I never click. Give him views in return money. Keep claiming he is millionaire yet his videos are monetization for money.

what he says are true facts

Nvml, let him continue to make crab videos, and his fans to watch them. No harm done to you right?

(09-04-2024, 06:48 PM)talky Wrote:  what he says are true facts

He choose to buy landed house in MY likewise obviously he will own car driving there but yet complain got robber. Hello All long people know in MY , their security is not say tight like SG. SG is due to Small area so SPF able to catch fast. Unlike MY , is A Big countries. This is likewise same apply for other countries like USA, China, Thailand etc big countries whereby if any robbery happen it will take months to catch that fellow. Worst even come to year.

Buy Forest City condo is better. There is a security check at the main road to catch illegal duty-free goods brought away. They carry real guns.

(09-04-2024, 07:49 PM)theold Wrote:  Buy Forest City condo is better. There is a security check at the main road for illegal duty-free goods. They carry real guns.

Why real guns is becuz the robbers there also use real guns. Security good in Msia!

https://www.servicecenter.com.my/proton/...ge-content

What he does for living now? YouTube, selling bags, ginseng, hair growth products, ... ?

(10-04-2024, 10:47 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  What he does for living now? YouTube, selling bags, ginseng, hair growth products, ... ?

Any tips for Singaporeans visiting ur homeland? Laughing

(10-04-2024, 12:06 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  Any tips for Singaporeans visiting ur homeland? Laughing

Lao gay, tonight your mm is smelly? Ahmad will come and chauffeur you there Laughing

To be fair, this is one of the few videos where Handbag Loo is very balanced in his views. Well done! Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Stupid chap.