Msian Namewee’s New Song 龙的传人 Makes Fun of Xi Jinping and Chinese Dragon before CNY

(01-02-2024, 06:22 PM)LittleBirdStreet Wrote:  Taiwanese dunt think they are Chinese for political reasons, it doesn’t mean Wee can make fun of China and Chinese culture

Errrr...you hv to remember politics tend to screw pple attitude and even how law is used...E,g, Some M'sians politicians think M'sian Chinese are not "Malaysian".

Guess what, Ah Wee still wanna make fun of every race and religion in Bolehland thru his "artistic" works.. Big Grin

https://youtu.be/t8_DdlVjVPk

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

Stupid CCP...whole world knows ccp xi ka liao

其实也没什么啦。中华民族久久出现几个汉奸走狗也是很平常的事。这里也不是有几只吗? 都是些很下衰的东西
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(01-02-2024, 06:35 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Errrr...you hv to remember politics tend to screw pple attitude and even how law is used...E,g, Some M'sians politicians think M'sian Chinese are not "Malaysian".

Guess what, Ah Wee still wanna make fun of every race and religion in Bolehland thru his "artistic" works.. Big Grin

What about Najib’s 1MDB case? Has he made a song about the Mongolian girl killed by explosives?

(01-02-2024, 06:35 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Errrr...you hv to remember politics tend to screw pple attitude and even how law is used...E,g, Some M'sians politicians think M'sian Chinese are not "Malaysian".

He is just an attention seeker, one of these days he could go to jail in Msia.
[+] 1 user Likes LittleBirdStreet's post

(01-02-2024, 06:31 PM)LittleBirdStreet Wrote:  Msian Chinese are very chim and political, they can play office politics very well, they can also play politics well even if it means to betray their own Chinese community in order to survive.

Errr...politically "chim"?  WTF is that ? Did that help their standings in Bolehland ? No.

Can help them to be respected in Bolehland Bumi-class and not ended up as overseas worker just for $SGD$ ? No.

So tell me - HOW on Earth does playing "office politics very well" going to guarantee their survival ? Big Grin

[Image: 79c021cc5e333a72ae89a600ad1084be.jpg]

(01-02-2024, 06:38 PM)LittleBirdStreet Wrote:  He is just an attention seeker, one of these days he could go to jail in Msia.

Ah Wee knows his fame will not last...He already tested M'sian legal system and the Bumi-masters patience before. 

Today, he knows he need another country to push his "artistic works" online...so China is his next obvious target to build more supporters in the Taiwan Province.

I have yet to see him calling Taiwan legal system corrupted like he had publicly scolded a M'sian attorney .

Big Grin

https://youtu.be/6YrE-40cxpM

(01-02-2024, 06:37 PM)LittleBirdStree Wrote:  What about Najib’s 1MDB case? Has he made a song about the Mongolian girl killed by explosives?

Errrr....I hv news for u - CNA just reported Najib jail sentence maybe halved as legal noose tighten around Dr M and his cronies... 
So what about 1MDB and the Mongolian girl ? 

Would be interesting to hear what new song Ah Wee wanna hum this year other than his dedication to anti-China tunes....Big Grin

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/naj...er-4071746

What made him anti china ha? Aso lost big in china stocks?

黄志明 dared not let a little gas on his treatment as a second class citizen in Malaysia.   

But he can openly attack China of thousands of miles away.  

(01-02-2024, 06:55 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Ah Wee knows his fame will not last...He already tested M'sian legal system and the Bumi-masters patience before. 

Today, he knows he need another country to push his "artistic works" online...so China is his next obvious target to build more supporters in the Taiwan Province.

I have yet to see him calling Taiwan legal system corrupted like he had publicly scolded a M'sian attorney .

Big Grin

https://youtu.be/6YrE-40cxpM

He will never attack Taiwan otherwise he has no PLACE to go.
[+] 1 user Likes LittleBirdStreet's post

(01-02-2024, 06:59 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Errrr....I hv news for u - CNA just reported Najib jail sentence maybe halved as legal noose tighten around Dr M and his cronies... 
So what about 1MDB and the Mongolian girl ? 

Would be interesting to hear what new song Ah Wee wanna hum this year other than his dedication to anti-China tunes....Big Grin

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/naj...er-4071746

Why is Najib’s sentence halved? Where are all the money? You see how corrupt their system is, sooner or later Najib could become PM again. He has money and connection, that is why he doesn’t have to stay in jail but in hospital for special treatment, like that also can?

(01-02-2024, 07:24 PM)webinarian Wrote:             
黄志明 dared not let a little gas on his treatment as a second class citizen in Malaysia.   

But he can openly attack China of thousands of miles away.  

Agreed! A total coward! He treated like shit in Bolehland - like a mouse in Bolehland but in Taiwan tries to act tough! 

I never like this joker! So backward like a country bumpkin - reason why his admirers are villagers and bozos!!!!
[+] 3 users Like sporeguy's post

(01-02-2024, 07:16 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  What made him anti china ha? Aso lost big in china stocks?

Well, Ah Wee "tried" his luck in Mainland...and it didn't went well. 

Why? Best I let him explain in his own words....and you won't be surprised on what he said Big Grin

https://youtu.be/BuPwye74t9o

Lowly educated, not worth our attention
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(01-02-2024, 07:56 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Lowly educated, not worth our attention

He is from Muar

(01-02-2024, 07:30 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Well, Ah Wee "tried" his luck in Mainland...and it didn't went well. 

Why? Best I let him explain in his own words....and you won't be surprised on what he said Big Grin

https://youtu.be/BuPwye74t9o
Didn't know he is such a hypocrite until I watch this video. He is telling the whole world what evils he had done to the China/Chinese.

(01-02-2024, 04:39 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Malaysian always think they are very funny in Sarcasm.
Especially the Chinese...oops.
This guy did it more than once!!! To make money too..

because they have nothing to show for so use sarcasm to feel good about themselves lah

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(01-02-2024, 08:01 PM)LittleBirdStreet Wrote:  He is from Muar

Oh in the case same hometown as sgbuffet Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
Thumbs Up 

Why he dragged Singapore into his anti Han moaning instead of Melayu or Muar?   Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Muar must be a strong base for anti china

Malaysia Chinese see melayu only their balls strink.
Those Malaysians in my previous company were also very polite when they spoke to those Singapore melayu but not so to those Chinese ( Singaporean or Malaysians)

(01-02-2024, 10:13 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  because they have nothing to show for so use sarcasm to feel good about themselves lah

Malaysia Chinese is strangely brought up.
I mean they are intelligent to know making a living/ money in Chinese majority countries are easier for them. Since in the 1960s until now.

They also understood being shortchanged backhome racially. 

However, as they got richer, somehow they like to challenge or attack the Chinese in the country,  that they migrated / work / conducting business in it.
Until it becomes Malaysian Chinese common favorite pastimes. 
Mocking the Chinese or Han race people has been their strongest natural talent. 
Strange people though.

Unfortunately, until today, they still cannot escape from their bad karma in their motherland. Maybe that's explain the anger or jealous inside the hearts. Cheers!!
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

Lowly educated with low ses, frustrated for not being able to break out of the vicious cycle. You can see that trait in others from muar too

He himself is a clown! Rotfl

(01-02-2024, 06:35 PM)LittleBirdStreet Wrote:  He knows what he is doing, because doing so will make him popular in Taiwan and attract more viewers & make more money.
And u think 154 media brainwash sinkie till v bad already, bit if u look at Taiwan media, it is worse.

They will even tell taiwanese that earth is flat and ppl believes

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(02-02-2024, 11:10 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Lowly educated with low ses, frustrated for not being able to break out of the vicious cycle. You can see that trait in others from muar too

Do you know why Malaysia education is a failure?
You see their pisa scoring.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://youtu.be/KdIw52uLW8g?si=v7DgipiVbJWiHS8U

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(01-02-2024, 06:36 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  其实也没什么啦。中华民族久久出现几个汉奸走狗也是很平常的事。这里也不是有几只吗? 都是些很下衰的东西

吴三桂不应该算是汉奸,
可还是被莫名其妙指为汉奸,可能是被金庸害得。 Rotfl

(02-02-2024, 10:55 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Malaysia Chinese is strangely brought up.
I mean they are intelligent to know making a living/ money in Chinese majority countries are easier for them. Since in the 1960s until now.

They also understood being shortchanged backhome racially. 

However, as they got richer, somehow they like to challenge or attack the Chinese in the country,  that they migrated / work / conducting business in it.
Until it becomes Malaysian Chinese common favorite pastimes. 
Mocking the Chinese or Han race people has been their strongest natural talent. 
Strange people though.

Unfortunately, until today, they still cannot escape from their bad karma in their motherland. Maybe that's explain the anger or jealous inside the hearts. Cheers!!

When you are in Malaysia better speak dialects like Hokkien, Teochew, Cantonese, Hylam or Kek lah! Big Grin The moment you speak English ALL know you're a Singaporean liao lah! If you want to speak Mandarin better speak like them lah! 做麽醬啦!