Multi-Millionaire Loo bought this gigantic bungalow in JB with cash

(01-05-2023, 01:17 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  He is starting on the slippery road of arrogance and self denial Big Grin

like you have crystal ball to predict his future  Rolleyes

so many red eye monsters in this forum.

(01-05-2023, 01:23 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  That is common sense.

it is also common sense to pay more for a property that is proven to be popular.

(01-05-2023, 01:29 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  like you have crystal ball to predict his future  Rolleyes

No, but what he has said in the past and what he actually does doesn't gel Big Grin

I think he is just shooting in the dark for all his predictions like when he said Dow will cheong until siao in the earlier months.

But hey I get it, you bought msian property so you may be biased.  Don't ever buy msian property for investment.  Own stay is probably still ok but still dicey. 

Their govt is unstable, their currency is unstable and keeps on depreciating downwards.  Their property market is unstable.  Anything can be changed with a stroke of a pen.  For example the stroke of the pen now forbids foreigners to buy properties that are less than 1 million ringgit.  Those who bought around 300k to 500k ringitt how to sell?  Sell to locals?  Locals may take it off your hands for maybe one third of the price instead Big Grin

Also look what happened to highly touted Iskandar region.   I could go on and on but I had better not Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(01-05-2023, 01:32 PM)forum456 Wrote:  it is also common sense to pay more for a property that is proven to be popular.

I am not the one that said he overpaid.  Although I also think so Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(01-05-2023, 01:33 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  No, but what he has said in the past and what he actually does doesn't gel Big Grin

I think he is just shooting in the dark for all his predictions like when he said Dow will cheong until siao in the earlier months.

But hey I get it, you bought msian property so you may be biased.  Don't ever buy msian property for investment.  Own stay is ok.

So far he has not been successful at predicting the market

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(01-05-2023, 01:30 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  so many red eye monsters in this forum.

Smile is not red eye or jealous.

is full of Plot twist , BS on this Loo get expose.

Talk about CPF - end up ? keep mention things cheaper in Malaysia blah blah, if you promoting 1 million by 65 so call CPF than why so bother ?

If he claim save and spend money wisely , Yes nothing wrong with that.

Next promoting what edowus don't bother to type the correct name. Partly is to promoting as it link with CPF which you can use CPF to invest.

talk about S&P blah blah end up

More epic Brag claim Russia war will end fast , now ? still on going.

Summary just another flip flop local Financial guru Smile riding on creating Youtube video to earn some passive income too.

(01-05-2023, 01:39 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  So far he has not been successful at predicting the market

Smile
You mark my words . Faster is within one year later or so

He will claim " regret to buy landed house in JB blah blah " create more videos to talk about it

again earn some passive income from Youtube also promoting his stuffs , wife stuffs lol.

How many years old is this Resell bungalow ?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(01-05-2023, 01:33 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  No, but what he has said in the past and what he actually does doesn't gel Big Grin

But hey I get it, you bought msian property so you may be biased.  Don't ever buy msian property for investment.  Own stay is probably still ok but still dicey. 

Their govt is unstable, their currency is unstable and keeps on depreciating downwards.  Their property market is unstable.  Anything can be changed with a stroke of a pen.  For example the stroke of the pen now forbids foreigners to buy properties that are less than 1 million ringgit.  Those who bought around 300k to 500k ringitt how to sell?  Sell to locals?  Locals may take it off your hands for maybe one third of the price instead Big Grin

Also look what happened to highly touted Iskandar region.   I could go on and on but I had better not Big Grin

buying property is big commitment, not like playing masak-masak. so one needs to do a lot of homework before giving it a go. for me, i already know what i want…and work towards my plan  Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like TalkingRabbit's post

(01-05-2023, 02:22 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  buying property is big commitment, not like playing masak-masak. so one needs to do a lot of homework before giving it a go. for me, i already know what i want…and work towards my plan  Big Grin

Wish you all the best Sis Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(01-05-2023, 01:04 PM)forum456 Wrote:  that is why you cannot buy condo in Malaysia because it will not appreciate due to poor maintenance and poor infrastructure.

it is very stupid and childish to own multiple condo in Malaysia.

Bungalow can live like King.

you wrote as if you know Msia situation well. when ah butt is genius, im sure you are gundu. same like him, you live in your virtual world. can tell how big the world is when you only travel virtually.

Wow....he spend RM2M to buy a landed house only to find out it is an Semi-D instead of an Bungalow

Shop with Health Shop !
https://iherb.co/BeaDs49

Shd be a linked bungalow

This morning ringgit went from 3.41 to 
3 34.
Up down within few hrs.

He revealed the house and it's not difficult to find his address. Any bets on how soon before he becomes a victim of a targeted crime because of this video.

I found the listing for this property easily enough.

The asking price was RM1.8m and he paid RM1.95m. Even with stamp study, he got played.

https://www.acetan.my/property/austin-he...mi-d-sale/
https://www.propertyguru.com.my/property...g-37132811

[Image: image.png]

image share

he mentioned he paid RM$1.95M not inclusive of stamp duty, legal fee and commission fee

Shop with Health Shop !
https://iherb.co/BeaDs49

(02-05-2023, 12:31 PM)SgWinner Wrote:  he mentioned he paid RM$1.95M not inclusive of stamp duty, legal fee, commission fee and realize his bungalow now become Semi-D when he view the house title deed

This is why he cannot stay long in Singtel last time. He claim what inside Huge corporation levels blah blah despite he also hold top management post inside. I feel he cannot win fellow others top management inside to climb further up so he quit.

Actually while he in Singtel doing one project is a flop project. In the end Singtel close it. Must be cannot generate revenue obviously or else why Singtel shut down.

[Image: Screenshot-20230502-132000-Maps.jpg]

Shd be gated linked bungalow. On those property sites, there isn't such selection so they choose semi detached

(02-05-2023, 01:22 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20230502-132000-Maps.jpg]

Shd be gated linked bungalow. On those property sites, there isn't such selection so they choose semi detached

His is a semi-D.

I'm already 90% confident of the exact house he bought and it's in the map below. One single roof has two units.

Smile This crap Loo I don't know is it " too smart " or " over smart " and one day get rob etc also don't know.

partly he always tell others he is rich, blah blah last time , can afford to own condo/ landed house , buy luxury car in SG.

Now he u turn ownself buy a landed house in Malaysia.

If happen " some bad guys, robber browsing youtube and happen to see his video, Ha you should know what they will do "

some more already get expose where his landed house located.

tot he said he is a minimise... and happy with hdb lifestyle??? so he also wan big house but just dont wan to pay thr. the nose for overpriced property here..

(02-05-2023, 02:41 PM)starbugs Wrote:  His is a semi-D.

I'm already 90% confident of the exact house he bought and it's in the map below. One single roof has two units.

[Image: Screenshot-20230502-145816-Chrome.jpg]

The roofs of those at the corner row are not connected, aso can see there is space in the photo between his and the neighbour

If semi detached, price shd be 1m to 1.3m at most, cannot be 1.9m

(02-05-2023, 02:49 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile This crap Loo I don't know is it " too smart " or " over smart " and one day get rob etc also don't know.

partly he always tell others he is rich, blah blah last time , can afford to own condo/ landed house , buy luxury car in SG.

Now he u turn ownself buy a landed house in Malaysia.

If happen " some bad guys, robber browsing youtube and happen to see his video, Ha you should know what they will do "

some more already get expose where his landed house located.

Loo is not Msian ? He never know security is big issue in Msia. The security guards can even be robber gang accomplice? You put so big on social media is inviting robbers to rob his house actually. Think he need to employ bodyguards and pray they are not bribed by the robber gang!
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(02-05-2023, 03:03 PM)sgh Wrote:  Loo is not Msian ? He never know security is big issue in Msia. The security guards can even be robber gang accomplice? You put so big on social media is inviting robbers to rob his house actually. Think he need to employ bodyguards and pray they are not bribed by the robber gang!

Yahmai. Got happen b4. House in gated community kena burgled of all the expensive electronic equipment when owners were away. Turn out is security guards doing the  break-in,

(02-05-2023, 03:03 PM)sgh Wrote:  Loo is not Msian ? He never know security is big issue in Msia. The security guards can even be robber gang accomplice? You put so big on social media is inviting robbers to rob his house actually. Think he need to employ bodyguards and pray they are not bribed by the robber gang!

This why I say , do so much videos talk about his investment here and there blah blah thoughts on economics also self claim already millionaire promoting is 1m65 deal with CPF talk blah blah

and show people he really invest on S&P BLAH BLAH

also show himself selling luxury items at Europe with his wife , even bring in his daughter

Now show he purchase a landed house

One day get rob don't blame Malaysia Govt or Malaysia security

IS YOU OWNSELF EXPOSE ALL YOUR PERSONAL STUFFS ONLINE.

That location not bad compared to other places, with lots of shops and eateries, aso got sunway college and 宽柔小学. A bit far from sg

Aiyo...it's so clear but still need to explain.

Loo bought one semi-D unit. Each semi-D is shown in red oval.

[Image: Screenshot-20230502-155322-Chrome.jpg]

Alamak it's so clear that they hv own roofs and can even see the white walls with windows on them

Looloo and wife shouldnt be so stewpig to pay 1.9m for a semi detached ba?