USA big stick liao...

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Niubee's post

唉呀这些强盗土匪,没有什么文化文明,撑不了多久的。
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

[Image: donald-trump-fake-news.gif]

I dun agree entirely with what the speaker in the video said. He kept saying that US leaders, past and present did not think ahead, but there is no way a person could have planned 20, 30, 40 years ahead. He kept criticizing the presidents, but he did not realize that this is inevitable. When a country gets rich and powerful, it gets complacent. No country has been able to avoid this.

One thing I agree with is that US should not have made two enemies, somemore huge countries, at the same time.

(24-07-2023, 11:59 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I dun agree entirely with what the speaker in the video said. He kept saying that US leaders, past and present did not think ahead, but there is no way a person could have planned 20, 30, 40 years ahead. He kept criticizing the presidents, but he did not realize that this is inevitable. When a country gets rich and powerful, it gets complacent. No country has been able to avoid this.

One thing I agree with is that US should not have made two enemies, somemore huge countries, at the same time.

of course some horseback cannon. Only the Communist strategic thinkers are able to do these planning. These are fluid changing stuff. Just lessons...for thought.

Smile

(24-07-2023, 11:59 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I dun agree entirely with what the speaker in the video said. He kept saying that US leaders, past and present did not think ahead, but there is no way a person could have planned 20, 30, 40 years ahead. He kept criticizing the presidents, but he did not realize that this is inevitable. When a country gets rich and powerful, it gets complacent. No country has been able to avoid this.

Do you know both Republican and Democratic are under the control of 1 family? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

U kanna poke by big stick..thats why u feel pain?

(25-07-2023, 06:28 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Do you know both Republican and Democratic are under the control of 1 family? Thinking

[Image: Dollarnote-siegel-hq.jpg]

There is a common thread to half-baked surface analyses that often get a lot of views on both alternative and mainstream media – they like to simply pin everything that has happened so far on one or few people and/or a particular incident.

The rise and fall of all empires in the past including the present US one is a result of a multitude of factors working with or against each other. Some of these factors are coincidental (usually described as good or bad luck), but more often than not there is also a discernible pattern / rhythm to it.

Personally I find similarities between History and the Theory of Evolution on a philosophical level i.e. there is great randomness happening at the granular level and yet from a macro and longer term perspective there is also a sense of inevitability due to an overarching principle driving things along. Perhaps Doyle's Sherlock Homes sums it up best: "while the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.”

The idea that the US’s eventual decline is a result of certain Presidents not being “far sighted” or “strategic” enough in their leadership is simply lazy primary school analysis that doesn’t pass the laugh test.

People like to hear / read this sort of thing because it provides a simple explanation to an otherwise complex topic without the need to further research or think.
[+] 1 user Likes maxsanic's post

(25-07-2023, 11:08 AM)maxsanic Wrote:  There is a common thread to half-baked surface analyses that often get a lot of views on both alternative and mainstream media – they like to simply pin everything that has happened so far on one or few people and/or a particular incident.

The rise and fall of all empires in the past including the present US one is a result of a multitude of factors working with or against each other. Some of these factors are coincidental (usually described as good or bad luck), but more often than not there is also a discernible pattern / rhythm to it.

Personally I find similarities between History and the Theory of Evolution on a philosophical level i.e. there is great randomness happening at the granular level and yet from a macro and longer term perspective there is also a sense of inevitability due to an overarching principle driving things along. Perhaps Doyle's Sherlock Homes sums it up best: "while the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.”

The idea that the US’s eventual decline is a result of certain Presidents not being “far sighted” or “strategic” enough in their leadership is simply lazy primary school analysis that doesn’t pass the laugh test.

People like to hear / read this sort of thing because it provides a simple explanation to an otherwise complex topic without the need to further research or think.

Study nature and we will find that everything that rises will eventually fall. It cannot be prevented. Even spore will encounter this fate.

that guy knows NOTHING about USA..................

USA has been under Zionist Jewish control even before the Federal Reserve was created and owned by them in 1913...................

value of USD is manipulated by the major Jewish commercial banks in the FX market.............that's why USD can be 1.2xxx before Subprime Crisis..............and now 1.3xxx even though the USD money supply had increased SEVERAL times thru QE................