My dog is very smart

It knows how to eat fish and leave behind the small bones inside. It knows raw fish meat is dangerous to be eaten and it refused to eat raw fish. It does not like my uncle because it knows he will come and bring me out to eat and it will be left at home.
[+] 4 users Like dynamite's post

So clever

he can conduct class how to eat fish without touching the bones

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Dynamite Kor Kor dog so smart.

It was in my car when I drive thru McDonald to buy mcspicy meal. It is so tired that it is sleeping upside down now.

But why give fish with small bones to it? Very expensive if needs to bring to vet, and no govt subsidy

(12-02-2023, 08:06 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  But why give fish with small bones to it? Very expensive if needs to bring to vet, and no govt subsidy

I accidentally gave him and he surprised me. That day he tried to jump up a very high wall and fail. But I know sometime in future he will be able to jump up that wall.

(12-02-2023, 08:15 PM)Up dynamite Wrote:  I accidentally gave him and he surprised me. That day he tried to jump up a very high wall and fail. But I know sometime in future he will be able to jump up that wall.
I love cats and dogs. Yr dog must be very adorable and intelligent. Is it friendly to strangers?

(12-02-2023, 10:13 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I love cats and dogs. Yr dog must be very adorable and intelligent. Is it friendly to strangers?

Love for dogs is very normal, cos dogs are man's best friend............ Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(12-02-2023, 07:48 PM)dynamite Wrote:  It knows how to eat fish and leave behind the small bones inside. It knows raw fish meat is dangerous to be eaten and it refused to eat raw fish. It does not like my uncle because it knows he will come and bring me out to eat and it will be left at home.

U have an uncle like FA? Laughing

cat makan fish
dog makan bone right?
eco change already ah?

(12-02-2023, 10:31 PM)menghuii Wrote:  cat makan fish
dog makan bone right?
eco change already ah?

I saw at a golf course that a dog catches a fish in the lake.......very astonishing.............. Big Grin

(12-02-2023, 08:05 PM)dynamite Wrote:  It was in my car when I drive thru McDonald to buy mcspicy meal. It is so tired that it is sleeping upside down now.

https://youtu.be/9hCiIK29q7A

(12-02-2023, 10:13 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I love cats and dogs. Yr dog must be very adorable and intelligent. Is it friendly to strangers?

Depends on his assessment and timing and location. He brain process lots of information.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(12-02-2023, 10:35 PM)debono Wrote:  I saw at a golf course that a dog catches a fish in the lake.......very astonishing.............. Big Grin

My dog can definitely do that if I allow him to

My 6 mths puppy still got a long way to go… Rotfl
Only treat can make her follow your instruction…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(12-02-2023, 10:18 PM)winbig Wrote:  U have an uncle like FA? Laughing

Old people like people to talk and listen to them.

(13-02-2023, 06:49 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  My 6 mths puppy still got a long way to go… Rotfl
Only treat can make her follow your instruction…
Golden period to train

(13-02-2023, 06:49 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Golden period to train

See anything on the floor will just bite…
Now I think she only have 1 yr old baby intellectual

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

I like to watch the Korean dog whisperer show.

https://youtu.be/kbPs2k_THrs

dog smart owner stupid got fark use ?

One of the good things about keeping dog is you will interact with strangers.

I bring my dog to the park. When another dog’s owner with his/her dog approaches us, we will strike a conversation.
That was 1 time, I interacted with 10 dog owners.

Please keep chicken too 

Free alarm clock and free eggs

(13-02-2023, 07:42 AM)Odessy Wrote:  Please keep chicken too 

But remember only the male chicken crows, the female ones lay eggs............. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(13-02-2023, 06:52 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  See anything on the floor will just bite…
Now I think she only have 1 yr old baby intellectual

What breed is it? Some breed do not like to listen to owner

My dog do not run away too far from me. When I call him to stop he will pause and wait for instruction. If play frisbee, he will chase, catch and bring back to me.

(13-02-2023, 07:42 AM)Odessy Wrote:  Please keep chicken too 

Most chickens are not affectionate like dogs except a few of them. They are very alert and always keep a safety distance even from owners. Only a few would come very close, want to be petted and carried. And they only understand or follow a few instructions like 吃饭了, and raining liao go home
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Please dont ever give fish to your dog to eat. Next time she may not be so lucky. The bone may prick and get stuck in the gum or the dog nay get choked by the bone. Cats should also not be eating fish with bones. Wellbeing of pets should not be taken lightly.