My friend forgot to flush toilet, caught on CCTV...

Unfortunately his supervisor was next after him went in saw the toilet not flush went to check CCTV who was last person to use toilet. Found out was my friend.
Immediately got very angry started scolding him in front of all the colleagues ...

Today my friend call me out for lunch told me the whole incident which happened last week. He resigned and quickly found another job working for his relative. 

He told me never again will work for SME perpetually over worked lousy management, long hours and low pay. Boss micro manage everything and treat workers like slave.

In my mind I was thinking these are the companies that always say cannot find Singaporeans and demand foreign workers. They are parasite businesses that exploit workers and better off closed down instead of meeting their demands for foreign workers. Once they can get foreign workers they can ill treat and bully they will use the behavior on Singaporeans.
Spoke to my friend. 3 whole hours of grievances. ...like a long night mare just ended the toilet incident was probably the last straw.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Toilet put CCTV???
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(02-02-2023, 12:15 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Unfortunately his supervisor was next after him went in saw the toilet not flush went to check CCTV who was last person to use toilet. Found out was my friend.
Immediately got very angry started scolding him in front of all the colleagues ...

Today my friend call me out for lunch told me the whole incident which happened last week. He resigned and quickly found another job working for his relative. 

He told me never again will work for SME perpetually over worked lousy management, long hours and low pay. Boss micro manage everything and treat workers like slave.

In my mind I was thinking these are the companies that always say cannot find Singaporeans and demand foreign workers. They are parasite businesses that exploit workers and better off closed down instead of meeting their demands for foreign workers. Once they can get foreign workers they can ill treat and bully they will use the behavior on Singaporeans.
Spoke to my friend. 3 whole hours of grievances. ...like a long night mare just ended the toilet incident was probably the last straw.

SME bosses thought the employees owe them. But in fact without the employees, their business are nothing.

After shitting never flush? Or sprinkle urine on toilet cover?

Smile

(02-02-2023, 12:17 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Toilet put CCTV???

Outside corridor can see who enter and exit toilet

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Bad behaviours shdnt give excuses. Next he'll complain about his relative for ill treating him

Now we know who never flush the public toilet

(02-02-2023, 12:15 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Unfortunately his supervisor was next after him went in saw the toilet not flush went to check CCTV who was last person to use toilet. Found out was my friend.

U should go start a company with min 5 workers. Try getting a dumbfark sinkee to work for u. Hopefully u will learn something.

I used to hv 7 staff and most were sinkees until I slowly decided to get FTs. Local workers just suck!

Yr friend need some educationon personal hygience

(02-02-2023, 12:22 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Bad behaviours shdnt give excuses. Next he'll complain about his relative for ill treating him

We should hang people for making mistakes ...then there will be no more mistakes.

(02-02-2023, 12:38 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Yr friend need some educationon personal hygience

I think rushing to complete work,  tired so he forgot this one time.

How could an adult forget to flush the toilet after use? Seems more like habitual and many other bad habits

Just joking. Sometimes people of the same char. tend to come together.

his boss showed him with his kkj exposed in cctv to all his colleagues .or not?

if your friend is female ??

(02-02-2023, 12:31 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  U should go start a company with min 5 workers. Try getting a dumbfark sinkee to work for u. Hopefully u will learn something.

I used to hv 7 staff and most were sinkees until I slowly decided to get FTs. Local workers just suck!

If I start a company I will think of what I have to offer workers .....not how I can squeeze them to make money. ... 

There are many businesses not worth having for a society. We can always create jobs ...so many jobs until not enough people. But that's not the same as creating good quality jobs.

If you not happy with Singaporeans, try Europeans, austrlains and Americans.

When labor market is kept tight and supply of foreigners cut. It is not about you, the employer, being happy with Singaporeans but whether Singaporeans are happy with you as an employer.

The tables have to be turned.

How can CCTV capture such privacy leh?  Thinking

(02-02-2023, 12:18 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Outside corridor can see who enter and exit toilet

SME needs to apply for govt grant to upgrade the toilets to use auto-detect and auto-flush to improve hygiene and productivity.
This auto-flush feature is available in all govt public and MNC toilets.

SME employers can save time to scold employees for not flushing and cut down toilet break time.

yr friend lousy or no personsal hygiene and common courtesy

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(02-02-2023, 12:18 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Outside corridor can see who enter and exit toilet

I thought WOW INSIDE Toilet

The previous guy left behind leh! Big Grin

(02-02-2023, 12:53 PM)wendychan Wrote:  yr friend  lousy or no  personsal hygiene and common courtesy

maybe his friend used to work in MNC which has auto flush toilet.
it can become a habit not to flush when he is used to MNC toilets.

if he flushes again, he may be scolded for wasting water.

ask your friend to work for SME which has auto flush toilets.

Aiya lazy ppl always hv lots of excuses.

Ah butt should not trust his friend so much. I don't think CCTV can capture who flushes the toilet and who doesn't. He's just talking cock.

(02-02-2023, 12:48 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If I start a company I will think of what I have to offer workers .....not how I can squeeze them to make money. ... 

There are many businesses not worth having for a society. We can always create jobs ...so many jobs until not enough people. But that's not the same as creating good quality jobs.

When labor market is kept tight and supply of foreigners cut. It is not about you, the employer, being happy with Singaporeans but whether Singaporeans are happy with you as an employer.

U got Zero experience in employing sinkees while I've employed sinkees for almost 30yrs. How much u know sinkees working attitudes?

Give u 1 example. I was looking for a senior graphic designer. 5 locals and 1 pinoy agreed to come interview. Only 1 local turn up....4 didn't and no courtesy to call. Most say don't know how to come my office in Tpy north.

Pinoy came I got a shock. He first time come SG living at friends house in Tampines. He told me so easy to find my office ....just Google! I employed him for 6 yrs. Now he migrated with wife to Melbourne. We still kept in contact.

People who don't flush public toilets deserve to be shamed in public. How can someone forget to flush toilet if he can remember to zip his pants?

(02-02-2023, 12:48 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If I start a company I will think of what I have to offer workers .....not how I can squeeze them to make money. ... 

SME is like that one.
toilet never flush, got scolding.
door never close, got scolding.
light never off, got scolding.
litter never pick up, got scolding.
late for meeting/work, got scolding.
got MC, got scolding

toilet not installed with sensor to auto flush ?

(02-02-2023, 01:23 PM)starbugs Wrote:  People who don't flush public toilets deserve to be shamed in public. How can someone forget to flush toilet if he can remember to zip his pants?

He’s not alone, there are a lot of people like that, no wonder public toilets at newly opened malls are so dirty. People never take care.

walao pity workers these days
bosses can view your movements every sec
tsk tsk tsk