*NEW WORLD ORDER * Henry Kissinger: ‘We are now living in a totally new era’

天天硬事2653期——01 中国和阿根廷的人民币清算业务正式开始,美国的门罗主义后院被中国打开了 02 加拿大外长一边表示和中国做生意必须擦亮眼睛看清中国防止中国破坏规则,一边又说必须和中国合作

武統用不到?福建艦將入列南海艦隊!亞洲崛起機會?雷倩:"中升美降" 不要被破壞掉!|【全球大視野】 20221110精華 @全球大視野

北京終於出手 爭搶國際話語權 2022 1112

How Saudi Arabia and China Are Breaking Away From US Dollar

美俄歐陷入戰爭僵局 中國卻開始破局 2022 1114

司马南:我不会自杀

局势发生三个重大的变化,世界转折点来了吗?

TS, last time i use my other clones to post pro-CCP pro-China videos, but boh lang hiew one.

Don’t think they will hiew yours too. Sick

(22-11-2022, 01:46 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  TS, last time i use my other clones to post pro-CCP pro-China videos, but boh lang hiew one.

Don’t think they will hiew yours too. Sick

Kokee is very 'interested" mah!  Tongue

人民幣版圖再擴張 這次不一樣 2022 1124

德國爆發反美示威 歐洲終於覺醒? 2022 1130

China and Saudi Are Building a New World Without US Dollar

習近平訪沙外交超效率! 中阿峰會"3件事1次搞定"... 沙國"能源.金融"無人能敵! 郭正亮預告:發展強大美皮皮剉... @PimwTalk

天天硬事2759期——01 中国李克强在黄山与6大主要国际经济组织负责人举行会谈,之后要由中国开始布置国际秩序了 02 外媒期望印度能取代中国制造,昨天还埋怨印度不讲规矩,今天就变模范生这可能么

三大联盟酝酿深层次大融合,东方经济阵营成型打造新支付系统!

中沙全面戰略夥伴, 北京打開不一樣的新局 2022 1210

《谦秋论》赖岳谦 第四百五十六集|中彻底击破美封锁!中阿峰会有一就有二!

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202212/1282025.shtml

China, Japan again sell US debt; China's holdings hit 12-year low

Japan, the US' largest creditor, China, its second largest and the UK, the third largest, all cut US debt holdings in October. Analysts said that the sale by so many economies was a sign of their waning confidence in US debt.

China's holdings of US Treasury bonds decreased by $24 billion to $909.6 billion in October, the lowest level since June 2010, according to data from Treasury International Capital (TIC), reporting system of the US, released on Friday.

Japan's holdings of US Treasuries fell $42 billion to $1.078 trillion in October, marking the fourth consecutive month of selling and the lowest in more than three years.

In October, only Belgium and France among the top 10 holders of US debt increased their holdings, while all eight other economies reduced them.

石齊平:美國化全球化VS中國化全球化【下載鳳凰秀App,發現更多精彩】

拜登逆練九陰真經, 來年中美經濟大勢 (2022 大国趋势预测 2) 2022 1226

中俄關系質變 陸開發俄羅斯大片地區 2022 1227

Saudi FM sends important signal to DISMANTLE PETRODOLLAR at World Economic Forum in Davos.

【專家來開講】日本理虧“剪斷紅繩”?中俄擴大同盟體系“抗衡美國”!介文汲:普丁著重兩大目標!反美、去美元化!20230130@HeadlinesTalk

美元收割歐元只是搶錢,俄羅斯可是要命!” 烏克蘭模式「或將成為以後美西方破壞世界和平打壓潛在對手的重要模式,中國逃不掉,北約已經盯上日本韓國了! 丟掉幻想準備戰鬥 !

天天硬事2914期——01 中国商务部称在我国各类主体开展的跨境交易中,已有近一半使用人民币结算,美国来不来人谈呢 02 日媒称中方要求日本林芳正访华,中方要求中日关系建立契合的新时代关系

#石齊平 :美國霸權即將過期 終局時刻在台海?【下載鳳凰秀App,發現更多精彩】