People Queueing at SQ Office for 3 Hours Buying Tickets

(10-10-2021, 06:11 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  are these people crazy or what? Rolleyes

Because the customers ask a lot of stupid questions mah.. as usual.

Why are some people in this forum so jealous about Sinkies having their overseas vacations?

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(10-10-2021, 08:53 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  But got cover covid?

should be

tomorrow will be a better day

(11-10-2021, 08:19 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Likely some travel insurance will do, they are pretty cheap for episodic coverage and I'm pretty sure insurance co will factor covid coverage within so you can talk to your agent if you need.

That will probably be the case. they will add a rider and then the premium will be added.

tomorrow will be a better day

Cannot buy online ah? Must Q for 3-hours to get tix meh?...... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(11-10-2021, 12:48 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Cannot buy online ah? Must Q for 3-hours to get tix meh?...... Thinking

SQ site is jammed, can't get in when million of people  are trying to access at same time.

Aiya SQ only up 7.6% … I thought can shoot 20% ….  crying

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(11-10-2021, 10:02 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Aiya SQ only up 7.6% … I thought can shoot 20% ….  crying

Up 7.6% is already good....

(11-10-2021, 10:12 PM)debono Wrote:  Up 7.6% is already good....

I hope 2molo got +5% next day another 5% before profit taking

(11-10-2021, 12:39 PM)surfer Wrote:  should be

Then should be more ex than before covid liow

(11-10-2021, 10:16 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I hope 2molo got +5% next day another 5% before profit taking

You must be vested in SIA shares.....

(11-10-2021, 10:21 PM)debono Wrote:  You must be vested in SIA shares.....

Laughing a bit only … wanna load up but too late  Eye-rolling

(11-10-2021, 10:25 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Laughing a bit only … wanna load up but too late  Eye-rolling

sell on news, not the other way around Laughing

(11-10-2021, 11:09 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  sell on news, not the other way around Laughing

Yeah lah … dun buy on news …. anyway, keep it I think got chance hit $6.5 by end of 2022  nudie
I got a few at $4.8

only sia office got Q why no report of other carrier office also got Q like ANA JAPAN AIRLINES,QATAR EMIRATES rhese are also 5* airline.

(12-10-2021, 06:51 PM)talky Wrote:  only sia office got Q why no report of other carrier office also got Q like ANA JAPAN AIRLINES,QATAR EMIRATES rhese are also 5* airline.

That is a good question....

(12-10-2021, 07:13 PM)debono Wrote:  That is a good question....

Because their online system can handle heavy traffic. I was told SIA online jammed........... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(12-10-2021, 07:16 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Because their online system can handle heavy traffic. I was told SIA online jammed........... Big Grin

SIA booking office needs  more LAN lines...

These people are not thinking properly. It is not difficult to travel out, but the trouble is the pre-departure test before coming back. Once positive, you cannot board the plane to return. The winter covid wave in the northern hemisphere will also be stronger. Many sinkies will be stuck abroad this year end.

(12-10-2021, 07:26 PM)starbugs Wrote:  These people are not thinking properly. It is not difficult to travel out, but the trouble is the pre-departure test before coming back. Once positive, you cannot board the plane to return. The winter covid wave in the northern hemisphere will also be stronger. Many sinkies will be stuck abroad this year end.

You are right, the Covid virus strive in cold climate, and now in the northern hemisphere it is late autumn, and moving on to winter....

(12-10-2021, 07:33 PM)debono Wrote:  You are right, the Covid virus strive in cold climate, and now in the northern hemisphere it is late autumn, and moving on to winter....

You nailed it again. It's early winter and Covid might take a turn and surge out of proportion. They might get stuck in freezing cold US airport with a small travelling luggage. They better be reminded of those who got stuck on cruise ships two years ago..... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(12-10-2021, 07:39 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  You nailed it again. It's early winter and Covid might take a turn and surge out of proportion. They might get stuck in freezing cold US airport with a small travelling luggage. They better be reminded of those who got stuck on cruise ships two years ago..... Big Grin

Glad to know that we are on the same page....