NTU student convicted of filming female undergrad in campus toilet

SINGAPORE — Claiming to be "stressed and emotional", a Nanyang Technological University (NTU) student tailed a female student into a toilet at the university so that he could film a video of her undressing.

When Zhou Zhiwen, 22, was caught in the act by the victim, he ran out of the toilet and deleted the video.

He then waited for the 20-year-old victim to come out of the toilet so that he could apologise to her.

In a district court on Thursday (Sept 29), Zhou pleaded guilty to one charge of voyeurism.

Court documents did not indicate what course he is studying in NTU and which year he is in.

Despite campus security, students tell of encounters with voyeurs, intruders in hostels

Zhou is currently out on bail and will return to court on Oct 31 for sentencing.

For voyeurism, he could be jailed for up to two years, fined, caned, or given any combination of the three.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/nt...ty-2006356

Foolish young man. Opasnie-25

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

I thot gotch those chenghu people say such people are promising young people got good future ahead? Maybe stay back for detention class Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

[Image: nudie.gif]

Peeping Winbig

FTrs polluting our Uni

Laughing

i seel sorry for him though

most of us did something foolish when we are young ..but to send to jail and lose a future

but if you r Singaporean male, you should know how powerful the women charter is
[+] 1 user Likes keys's post

(29-09-2022, 08:23 PM)keys Wrote:  i seel sorry for him though

most of us did something foolish when we are young ..but to send to jail and lose a future

but if you r Singaporean male, you should know how powerful the women charter is

Yes.. and I thought he's decent enough to go back and apologise. Sometimes hormone rush at that age so do something stupid.