NTUC Fairprice is cheating customers!!!!!

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/chillin...-customers
[+] 4 users Like pinkypanther's post

Guardian Pharm is just as bad

How many millions have they skimmed from their customers?

Who is the regulator or watchdog body that will take NTUC Fairprice to task?

nudie nudie nudie
[+] 2 users Like SGSeniorCitizen1952's post

Is it happening recently or has happened long ago?

Has NTUC always been cheating customers all the time?

Or most of the time?
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

Don't buy those ready chopped whole chicken too. Always find missing parts when I brought it home.

What seems to be the problem? The picture shows the packed date is 4.2.22 . When is the picture taken and when was the product purchased ? TS posted 10 hours ago so I would assume this complaint by whoever it was purchased this sometime yesterday which was 5.2.22.
This is a product of Malaysia. So if the chicken was slaughtered on 4.2.22 and processed and packed the same day in the factory, it will take time to be delivered to Singapore and to the NTUC stores correct? wouldn't that take time? so probably on the 5th? Why is the person who bought it complaining?
The person who bought the chicken , if he/she wants the fresh chicken should go to the wet market to nuy. Then no more complains right?

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

It's just some weighing machine taht is not properly calibrated.

Don't exaggerate.

Just take back and they will refund.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

(06-02-2022, 08:46 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It's just some weighing machine taht is not properly calibrated.

Don't exaggerate.

Just take back and they will refund.

Using machines to cheat

Hi tech

Feeling thankful for all the food we are having. 
In some countries, shelves are empty.

NTUC is my most trusted supermarket.

(06-02-2022, 09:05 AM)dynamite Wrote:  NTUC is my most trusted supermarket.

Do you know how they make $$$? Rotfl
Once you know it you will remove the word “most”.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Who are dumb naive 61% to believe their BS?

[Image: OYK-Ownself-check-ownself-is-a-virtue-Jan-22.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Many dont bother to counter check the weight after bringing it back.

So many are cheated if that is the case

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Gstalk's post

How come no spot check from the authority? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(06-02-2022, 09:18 AM)Gstalk Wrote:  Many dont bother to counter check the weight after bringing it back.

So many are cheated if that is the case

There shd be some weighing scales provided next to it to measure the meat weight. Make sure there is a signage to highlight halal and non halal scales. The measured weight must be higher than the printed weight. The styrofoam with wrapper packaging also contain some weight.
Otherwise, it shd indicate separately the styrofoam, wrapper and meat weights clearly.

(06-02-2022, 09:05 AM)dynamite Wrote:  NTUC is my most trusted supermarket.

(06-02-2022, 09:12 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Do you know how they make $$$? Rotfl
Once you know it you will remove the word “most”.

NTUC Fairprice is created so that provision shops would not charge high prices for their products.  It is like a body who checks on the prices of common commodities......

(06-02-2022, 09:23 AM)debono Wrote:  NTUC Fairprice is created so that provision shops would not charge high prices for their products.  It is like a body who checks on the prices of common commodities......

You believe them? Thinking
It is all about demand and supply. No competition, the big company can fix the price.

Now even safer, got online shopping, see who dare to anyhow increase price.

[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

(06-02-2022, 09:30 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  You believe them? Thinking
It is all about demand and supply. No competition, the big company can fix the price.

Now even safer, got online shopping, see who dare to anyhow increase price.
That will be a good check on NTUC Fairprice prices, to see whether they had cheated or not.......

Most judge by the portion and quality,, I also seldom see clearly this weight stuff due to numbers always fluctuation and calulate this ratio will be tired also. Ha

(06-02-2022, 09:23 AM)debono Wrote:  NTUC Fairprice is created so that provision shops would not charge high prices for their products.  It is like a body who checks on the prices of common commodities......

They got do their job la. Their house brands of daily items you check and compare. Usually low price for their quality.

Ever went to one NTUC weighting machine
One weighting machine indicated the weight of X stuff X gm
So test water on another machine and got different answer more than X gm
Well, alerted NTUC staff to follow up

Feel funny one NTUC seafood weighting machine not set at  0.00gm.
Common practice?

Overall, still ok, above average supermkt.

Accuracy, expiry , quality/ quantity , services, prices , etc n weighing of all hundreds thousands of SKU's n the overall ops mgt of dat store depend very much on the calibre of its manager n his team of workers.

Cold storage store prices r the highest but quality is best...caters mainly to high incomers , angmos, expats.
Fairprice beats giant , provision shops in many areas..

For those who patronise fairprice gain the most r the PG, merderka seniors, CHAS members( lower incomers) , Maybank CC (5%) , union members, shareholders , link point redeemable discounts from petrol purchases...etc...all in can get close to 10% off retail prices.

Most impt factor for the success of any supermkt is the number of its SKUs...n fairprice has the most SKUs amongst all the supermkts here.

Look at walmart at the no of their skus...amazed impressed!

How come CEO didn't know?

[Image: NTUC-Fairprice-Mr-Seah-Kian-Peng.jpg]

Dont cheat how they make 700Million Profit per year. You think they do charity ah?

(06-02-2022, 12:59 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Dont cheat how they make 700Million Profit per year. You think they do charity ah?

I remember NTUC FairPrice did donate to President's Charity.........I stand corrected.....

You still believe in this crap. They have lost their way and their mission.

(06-02-2022, 01:22 PM)Instinct Wrote:  You still believe in this crap. They have lost their way and their mission.

In a way it is true, as they become more successful, they become arrogant.......

In the past yes, but not anymore. some eg.
chilli you can buy from 50 cents to a dollar in markets when you purchase other vege products from the stall. in Xtra-fairprice $120-$1.40 no human touch no bargain. In finest $2.00+. Base on this, they are already trying to divide the buying power groups. You may find cheaper fruits and vege source in some HDB stalls than NTUC.

another eg. Capsicum - $1 per Capsicum at HDB stall. NTUC could be selling double or triple the price or packed as a package price. irregardless of the quantity, the unit cost is definitely more expensive. There are many more products which I come across that they are selling more ex than others.

It may seems a machine error of providing the wrong weight. if remain uncheck, their CEO will be laughing all the way to the bank every month. We are running a corporation not a nation anymore.

(06-02-2022, 01:41 PM)wulala Wrote:  In the past yes, but not anymore. some eg.
chilli you can buy from 50 cents to a dollar in markets when you purchase other vege products from the stall. in Xtra-fairprice $120-$1.40 no human touch no bargain. In finest $2.00+. Base on this, they are already trying to divide the buying power groups. You may find cheaper fruits and vege source in some HDB stalls than NTUC.

another eg. Capsicum - $1 per Capsicum at HDB stall. NTUC could be selling double or triple the price or packed as a package price. irregardless of the quantity, the unit cost is definitely more expensive. There are many more products which I come across that they are selling more ex than others.

It may seems a machine error of providing the wrong weight. if remain uncheck, their CEO will be laughing all the way to the bank every month. We are running a corporation not a nation anymore.

Really meh? I find wet market fruit and veg very ex. NTUC is cheaper and better quality.