NTUC RESPONDS TO TIKTOKER'S VIDEO ON THEIR WRONGLY LABELED CHICKEN

NTUC RESPONDS TO TIKTOKER'S VIDEO ON THEIR WRONGLY LABELED CHICKEN
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=32859

This one also wrongly labeled.

[Image: redwire-singapore-breadtalk-soya-bean-milk-12.jpg]

https://www.thirteentuesday.com/2015/08/...-saga.html
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

Madness.

So now NTUC is telling us to bring our weighing scale whenever we go and buy their fresh meat products?

---------------------------------------------------

"We ask also that customers who find any labelling discrepancy of products to approach our store staff immediately so that we may rectify the issue in a timely manner".

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

On 3rd Feb, I visited a branch and found a few packs of buns dated "Best before 1.2.2022" on the shelf!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

“ensuring product integrity which including accurate labelling, is of paramount importance to us”

the above is a common sstatement

whereas Ng C M Happy as NTUC Head enjoy high pay cheque despite lost in GE.

Song bo
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Many food items are individually wrapped and put into larger package that show the expiry dates. But the individual packed food inside do not have expiry dates on each of them. So easy to con consumers just throw out the larger package and put all these individual ones into another package.

Like dat how when gst is gonna b raised  Rolleyes

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(06-02-2022, 06:26 PM)Fit Wrote:  On 3rd Feb, I visited a  branch and found a few packs of buns dated "Best before 1.2.2022" on the shelf!
How can they display  buns with an expiry date that indicates it's best before a date over the displayed date.........

no wonder they response so fast, I thought they are so productive, sunday also work arh... because of social media and angmo complain, must act fast fast before the fire spread wild....

(06-02-2022, 09:56 PM)wulala Wrote:  no wonder they response so fast, I thought they are so productive, sunday also work arh... because of social media and angmo complain, must act fast fast before the fire spread wild....

So they are afraid of the angmohs........?

Should NTUC compensate the transport, labour and time lost if the complainant refunded?
How to ensure such nature of incident never repeated?
Any penalty imposed for such mistake?
An act of deceiving as genuine weight to wrongful gain to one party and wrongful loss to another party .....
Of course can claim it is a mistake if detected.No one is perfect.
To err is human, to forgive is divine.