"I am not to be blamed" Teen biker fled from LTA Officer

(07-06-2024, 12:38 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Singapore Chinese lah! Big Grin

In a forum, you can state who you are, but the thread/post reveals who you actually are.  Laughing

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(07-06-2024, 11:38 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Even that is not my problem lah! Big Grin

Not you problem is perfectly OK.. 🤣👍
You are only 1 out of 3 millions Singaporean 🤭

(07-06-2024, 05:56 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  LTA is NOT Traffic Police lah! Big Grin Don't howlian kaypoh lah! Just catch illegal parking can liao lah!

The LTA enforcement officer went above and beyond the call of duty. He paid the price for his bravery and commitment to his job.
[+] 2 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

(07-06-2024, 01:18 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The LTA enforcement officer went above and beyond the call of duty. He paid the price for his bravery and commitment to his job.

His sense of duty makes our road safer...
Unfortunately some people don't understand for unknown reasons 🤭

(07-06-2024, 01:18 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The LTA enforcement officer went above and beyond the call of duty. He paid the price for his bravery and commitment to his job.

So he paid with his life lah! Big Grin I won't do that lah! Just let that bugger go I relax one corner lim kopi lah!

(06-06-2024, 01:27 PM)moonrab Wrote:  17 yrs old riding motorbike breaking all laws..

"At the State Courts on Thursday, the teenager, who appeared in court via video link, was charged with four traffic-related charges:

Dangerous driving

Failing to stop when ordered by an authorised officer

Riding without a valid licence, and

Riding without insurance coverage."

If the court doesn't gives heavy sentences, eventhough he is a junior. 
All LTA officers should just quit!!!!
Singapore becomes a lawless nation on our roads.

Our roads is not a venue for Dare devil performing stunt and challenge LTA enforcement officers!

He risked his life at the expense of all other road users.
His argument totally undermining all Singapore Traffic Laws and Regulations. Such attitude is unforgivable.

SHAME!!!! ON OUR MINISTER'S DECLARATION ABOUT OUR LAW IS ADEQUATE IN DETERRING RECKLESS DRIVERS!
THIS 17 YEARS OLD JUST HIT THE NAIL ON THEIR HEAD! SPOT ON!

This LTA officer shd not cut across the road and give chase,,, knowing that what he did by cutting across the road chasing him may also cause the death of innocent.

He shd just take down his number and report later.

His action cost his very own life,, what if he cause the death of your loved one???
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

(06-06-2024, 12:43 PM)moonrab Wrote:  ‘I am not to be blamed’: Teen biker who allegedly fled from LTA officer handed 6 charges https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...r-who-died

This boy is right, the lTA officer is wrong too...

This LTA officer shd not cut across the road and give chase,,, knowing that what he did by cutting across the road chasing him may also cause the death of innocent road user and driver or rider...

He shd just take down his number and report later. He ruin his own life by cutting across the road.

I believe they shd be life police have a camera on them.

His action cost his very own life,, what if he cause the death of your loved one???

(07-06-2024, 01:54 PM)victortan Wrote:  This LTA officer shd not cut across the road and give chase,,, knowing that what he did by cutting across the road chasing him may also cause the death of innocent.

(07-06-2024, 01:55 PM)victortan Wrote:  This boy is right, the lTA officer is wrong too...

This LTA officer shd not cut across the road and give chase,,, knowing that what he did by cutting across the road chasing him may also cause the death of innocent road user and driver or rider...

I believe they shd be life police have a camera on them.

Stupidity has no cure lah! Big Grin

(07-06-2024, 01:49 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  So he paid with his life lah! Big Grin I won't do that lah! Just let that bugger go I relax one corner lim kopi lah!
he shd not chase and cause risk to other, then how on earth they caught the offender??? through camera right???

He shd now be blaming himself, lucky no other life lost because he too cut across ther road. 

He paid with his own life for this stupid act,,, I cannot see any hero in this, so call risk his life doing duty..

He make a huge mistake and cost his own life.

(07-06-2024, 02:08 PM)victortan Wrote:  he shd not chase and cause risk to other, then how on earth they caught the offender??? through camera right???

He shd now be blaming himself, lucky no other life lost because he too cut across ther road. 

He paid with his own life for this stupid act,,, I cannot see any hero in this, so call risk his life doing duty..

He make a huge mistake and cost his own life.

Well, that doesn't lightening the teenager illegal, dangerous criminal riding on our roads. Latest news, with drugs.

The Singaporean teen was given six charges spanning traffic, drug and weapon offences, five of which allegedly occurred on Jun 4.

The teenager allegedly had a Samurai sword at Block 502A Woodlands Drive 14 on Tuesday.

He is also accused of riding a motorcycle along the SLE when he did not have a driving licence or insurance and failing to stop when ordered to do so by LTA officer Mr Zdulfika Ahakasah that same day.

According to his charge for dangerous driving, the teen cut across two lanes from the road shoulder near the Tampines Expressway exit and across the chevron marking of the expressway divider to evade the officer.

The teen was allegedly fleeing Mr Zdulfika on Tuesday morning when the latter was involved in an accident with two lorries and a van.

The teen's earliest alleged offence was for consuming methamphetamine on Aug 7, 2023.

He cannot be named as he was 17 when he allegedly took meth. Under the Children and Young Persons Act, anyone who was under 18 at the time of the offence cannot be named.

He appeared in court on Thursday via video-link from his place of remand. The minute he appeared on screen, a woman in the public gallery began sobbing and did not stop until he left.

The prosecution sought two weeks' adjournment to complete investigations into possible additional charges for drug, traffic and cheating offences.

No update on the tampines AVE 1 junction murder case?

(07-06-2024, 02:14 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Well, that doesn't lightening the teenager illegal, dangerous criminal riding on our roads. Latest news, with drugs.

But that cost him his life leh! What for? Thinking Now his wife is a widow and his children are fatherless lor! Confused

(07-06-2024, 03:57 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  But that cost him his life leh! What for? Thinking Now his wife is a widow and his children are fatherless lor! Confused

He was performing his duty earnestly. Poor Chap. RIP

(07-06-2024, 01:49 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  So he paid with his life lah! I won't do that lah! Just let that bugger go I relax one corner lim kopi lah!

The LTA enforcement officer could have just taken down the biker's licence plate number, and let the police handle it from there since the teen committed other crimes.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(07-06-2024, 04:12 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The LTA enforcement officer could have just taken down the biker's licence plate number, and let the police handle it from there since the teen committed other crimes.

The LTA enforcement officer is not a Traffic Police lah! Big Grin Let them do their jobs lah!

it those spur of the moment lah very sad, that siow kia will have sleepless nights crying

(07-06-2024, 12:32 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  The biker also lacked eq. His statement will not land him in good favour with the judge. At least he must say that he's sorry for the officer's death.

same same as the highest paid

alwys talking down to peasants with condescending arrogance

one berated insulted n denigrated peasants in an audience of ceo's

one stood up in parliament n told disgruntled citizens they can pack up n fug off just like foreigners

they r no better then the proverbial k9 that bites the hands that feed them