Napoleon Bolumpar just got banned in edmw

Please come here and tell us your story.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(04-11-2022, 09:05 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Please come here and tell us your story.

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

Probably someone pointed middle finger at him? Rotfl
He is a French.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

On and off he got banned I think.
Wonder what happened.....
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

Big Grin

https://history-rant.livejournal.com/6680.html?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

What happened? There are so many glass heart there..
[+] 1 user Likes OutBreak's post

I feel bad for Borlumpar "God is Dog"

Everywhere he does, there is a chance he will get banned because he does have some weird extreme views on certain topics but he is actually a highly intelligent and also a nice guy
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

This guy got banned because he said he was using a clone account. But it could be just a joke isn’t it?

[Image: 2-A1-C3-DD3-C607-440-F-97-E2-C344-F77248-A4.png]

(04-11-2022, 09:41 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  This guy got banned because he said he was using a clone account. But it could be just a joke isn’t it?

He deserved it. That was a stupid joke to make. Everyone already knows how on the ball HWZ mods are now when dealing with clone accounts. Saying this is just asking for a ban.
[+] 1 user Likes Basic_Strategy's post

(04-11-2022, 09:41 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  This guy got banned because he said he was using a clone account. But it could be just a joke isn’t it?

Well, he sud hv known and be situational aware which forum he is in
HWZ is a corrupted "one liner" quicksand pit

He thinks is his friendly neighborhood, there is no room for naivety at HWZ, if you have no backers there

I actively avoid that junkyard after it was sold to SPH
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

Hardwarezone Mod Ottoke anyhow ban de
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

(04-11-2022, 09:56 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  He deserved it. That was a stupid joke to make. Everyone already knows how on the ball HWZ mods are now when dealing with clone accounts. Saying this is just asking for a ban.

I like to read that kena banned thread, there are people there who are funny and strange, as you said, just asking for it. Haiz...

that place full of mine. have to double check triple check everytime i post to make sure i dont step on it

(04-11-2022, 09:05 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Please come here and tell us your story.

i also don't know why leh...................say i put obscene material leh................weird..............

(04-11-2022, 09:14 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  On and off he got banned I think.
Wonder what happened.....

this time the ban ends 365 days later...............si liao lah...............

(04-11-2022, 09:26 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I feel bad for Borlumpar "God is Dog"

Everywhere he does, there is a chance he will get banned because he does have some weird extreme views on certain topics but he is actually a highly intelligent and also a nice guy

thanks for the compliment, bro...............i'm an extremist lah.............but not intelligent lah...............

you also know i'm God Is My Dog over at the Courtyard Cafe meh ?
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

(05-11-2022, 12:34 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  i also don't know why leh...................say i put obscene material leh................weird..............

this time the ban ends 365 days later...............si liao lah...............

thanks for the compliment, bro...............i'm an extremist lah.............but not intelligent lah...............

you also know i'm God Is My Dog over at the Courtyard Cafe meh ?

Just join us here lah

Sure bo, banned for 365 days?
By the time unbanned can remember kena unban liao ah?

(04-11-2022, 10:37 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  that place full of mine. have to double check triple check everytime i post to make sure i dont step on it

Stupid mods anyhow gives ntuc points..

Quote:very strict forum there unlike here ..heck care

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(04-11-2022, 09:57 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Well, he sud hv known and be situational aware which forum he is in
HWZ is a corrupted "one liner" quicksand pit

He thinks is his friendly neighborhood, there is no room for naivety at HWZ, if you have no backers there

I actively avoid that junkyard after it was sold to SPH

Find that some people there are okay, some others appear nice but could be hypocrites or backstabbers. One needs to tread carefully there.
For the case of the guy banned for saying he used a clone account, if one were to read a post further down, it was intended as a joke. Strangely enough he didn’t realise that such jokes are not allowed there.
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

Someone should pin this here

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa.../page-1026
[+] 1 user Likes fishbuff's post

Usually if you use the same nick in Hardwarez as in here
You will be watched and scrutinised closely
And therefore get banned easily
Sgtalk is marked

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

(05-11-2022, 09:49 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Just join us here lah

i every day also got come here mah..............post a bit..............now will post more lor...............boh pian........

(05-11-2022, 10:38 AM)Ichigo Wrote:  Sure bo, banned for 365 days?
By the time unbanned can remember kena unban liao ah?

yah lah.............last time kena 2 weeks a few times............last time i got banned for 2 weeks in Oct - i was still able to read my threads............but yesterday i tried to, cannot leh............

(05-11-2022, 03:18 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  i every day also got come here mah..............post a bit..............now will post more lor...............boh pian........

yah lah.............last time kena 2 weeks a few times............last time i got banned for 2 weeks in Oct - i was still able to read my threads............but yesterday i tried to, cannot leh............

Don't mind can I ask your nick is referring to Napoleon that great general? Why add on he carry balls? Napoleon really carry balls in reality?