Netizens concerned with new ‘Made in China’ quality MRT trains in S’pore to replace

Hahaha still supports made in China lan lan hor  Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

(23-02-2022, 06:32 PM)guffaw Wrote:  If it is not critical and if it is cheap, I will buy. But if I have to pay more money for it and it is a critical product, I will buy Japanese Korea or European.

People go for Japanese and continental car for good reasons.

And my TV made in China spoil within a year, and they seemed to expect it to fail because they modularise it. One part fail, very easy to remove and fix the module in.

Japanese are better known for qc.
1. Reputation 
2. Brand 
3. Products control and technical help or feed back.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(23-02-2022, 06:32 PM)guffaw Wrote:  If it is not critical and if it is cheap, I will buy. But if I have to pay more money for it and it is a critical product, I will buy Japanese Korea or European.

And my TV made in China spoil within a year, and they seemed to expect it to fail because they modularise it. One part fail, very easy to remove and fix the module in.

aiya you so cheapskate buy ahtiongs, no wonder they're getting so rich

(23-02-2022, 06:34 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  1. Reputation 
2. Brand 
3. Products control and technical help or feed back.

And the China company is so bad, I would be surprise if LTA engage the jv again considering... 

Plus -

Another online report had alleged that CSR Sifang had doctored test data of the C151A train trials, which were submitted to Kawasaki and LTA.
[+] 1 user Likes guffaw's post

(23-02-2022, 06:38 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  aiya you so cheapskate buy ahtiongs, no wonder they're getting so rich

Those buy and throw away kind. But my watches all from Switzerland and Germany la. Your one from China I know. Plus you go there drink pork soup and smoke free cigar.

(23-02-2022, 06:34 PM)Fleetdestroyer Wrote:  Hahaha still supports made in China lan lan hor  Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

aiya days and nights curse and swear, but still buy mic. more xia sway than ah seng

(23-02-2022, 06:39 PM)guffaw Wrote:  And the China company is so bad, I would be surprise if LTA engage the jv again considering... 

Plus -

Another online report had alleged that CSR Sifang had doctored test data of the C151A train trials, which were submitted to Kawasaki and LTA.

Indeed ...
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

All the anti China green eyed forumers talked cock only.

Just take a peep at China HSR! It's the best in the world! US has none! Even Japan has lost to China in the area of HSR!

All these crazy jealous ill informed forumers still don't know their facts!
[+] 1 user Likes sporeguy's post

Too bad you don't get to decide in the purchase of our trains. So don't use your buying habits to tell the govt what should or should not be done. They must have made their assessments for a value-for-money train rather spending double or thrice for a Jap one.

By the way, Hisense TVs are very good and lasting, so if you're able to pay, you always can get good quality Chinese goods. But too bad, you want to pay little but expect the best..
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(23-02-2022, 07:11 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Too bad you don't get to decide in the purchase of our trains. So don't use your buying habits to tell the govt what should or should not be done. They must have made their assessments for a value-for-money train rather spending double or thrice for a Jap one.

By the way, Hisense TVs are very good and lasting, so if you're able to pay, you always can get good quality Chinese goods. But too bad, you want to pay little but expect the best..

Like you say, you don't get to choose the trains too. And while we have extremely bad experience with the trains from China company jv, I am sure our ministers will wisen up or if not the collective wisdom of the community will make noise.

(23-02-2022, 07:21 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Like you say, you don't get to choose the trains too. And while we have extremely bad experience with the trains from China company jv, I am sure our ministers will wisen up or if not the collective wisdom of the community will make noise.

Unlike you, I never kpkb about the trains.

But you don't get to decide and you kpkb. That's the difference.

(23-02-2022, 07:24 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Unlike you, I never kpkb about the trains.

But you don't get to decide and you kpkb. That's the difference.

That's where you are wrong. You don't get to pick your president too and you kpkb, just like everyone here.

(23-02-2022, 07:26 PM)guffaw Wrote:  That's where you are wrong. You don't get to pick your president too and you kpkb.

But I don't kpkb about it nonsensically. On the other hand, anything made in China is rubbish to you.

(23-02-2022, 07:28 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  But I don't kpkb about it nonsensically. On the other hand, anything made in China is rubbish to you.

Well, you are the nonsensical one. Everything China is gold to you, even when they bully singapore.

(23-02-2022, 07:30 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Well, you are the nonsensical one. Everything China is gold to you, even when they bully singapore.

You've not seen what I post about China before and you came to this conclusion, that's how "neutral" you are. I don't take sides.

(23-02-2022, 07:30 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Well, you are the nonsensical one. Everything China is gold to you, even when they bully singapore.

China man fxxked your mother ah?

(23-02-2022, 07:33 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  China man fxxked your mother ah?

No, China man Fark your wife and you enjoy watching. Maybe you even Fark the Chinaman threesome.

(23-02-2022, 07:32 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You've not seen what I post about China before and you came to this conclusion, that's how "neutral" you are. I don't take sides.

All commies are alike.

(23-02-2022, 07:35 PM)guffaw Wrote:  All commies are alike.

I'm not about to go into mindless quibbling with you. You just have to answer one question - is China capable of building good quality trains? If no, then your conclusion doesn't square with the data out there. If yes, then what's your beef?

(23-02-2022, 07:34 PM)guffaw Wrote:  No, China man Fark your wife and you enjoy watching. Maybe you even Fark the Chinaman threesome.

Wow!

You have been consuming LSD everyday?  Thinking

All Falun Gong gangs are alike also hor talk so much did nothing at all and feel the pain hor

(23-02-2022, 07:37 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Wow!

You have been consuming LSD everyday?  Thinking

No, you have been consuming chinaman sperm everyday.

(23-02-2022, 07:37 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I'm not about to go into mindless quibbling with you. You just have to answer one question - is China capable of building good quality trains? If no, then your conclusion doesn't square with the data out there. If yes, then what's your beef?

Maybe you also answer, does China made bad quality train?

(23-02-2022, 07:39 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Maybe you also answer, does China made bad quality train?

I ask the question so you answer me first.

(23-02-2022, 07:40 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I ask the question so you answer me first.

It depends.

So now you answer me.

(23-02-2022, 07:47 PM)guffaw Wrote:  It depends.

So now you answer me.

Obviously you're at a loss for words. On the other hand, I can answer you very affirmatively.

China's products spanned a wide spectrum, from very low quality to very high-end. If you're willing to pay, you can get good stuff.

Just look at your own purchase. You spend little to get a TV and you expect it to last forever?

(23-02-2022, 07:33 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  China man fxxked your mother ah?

I guess Ah Neh fxxked his mother  Big Grin

(23-02-2022, 09:25 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Netizens concerned with new ‘Made in China’ quality MRT trains in S’pore to replace 35-year-old fleet

https://theindependent.sg/netizens-conce...old-fleet/

Joke lah.  

Chinese trains have the most trains running on this planet, both inside and outside of China, and ran the longest distance and the world's fastest speed at 600 km/hr.  

but also got people who wanted to find fault with Chinese trains to help competitors Japan to win contract.  

Did you know of UK train made by Japan that running with rain water pour in on the first day of running.  

Laughing  

(23-02-2022, 08:14 PM)webinarian Wrote:  Did you know of UK train made by Japan that running with rain water pour in on the first day of running.  

Laughing  

New ‘leaking’ high-speed trains into London taken out of service

[Image: DMPmWcOX4AE_xx3?format=jpg&name=900x900]

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/transpor...63301.html