New Yalta Agreement to counter Russia and China?

https://nationalinterest.org/feature/cou...ain-194982

Much like the 1945 Yalta Agreement, a global sphere of influence between the United States, Russia, and China might have similar success for the entire world.
[+] 1 user Likes mikeloh's post

(14-10-2021, 03:46 PM)mikeloh Wrote:  https://nationalinterest.org/feature/cou...ain-194982

Much like the 1945 Yalta Agreement, a global sphere of influence between the United States, Russia, and China might have similar success for the entire world.

What a completely moronic policy recommendation. 

Quote:Under such an agreement, the United States would retain the largest sphere of influence, including the entire Western Hemisphere, Western Europe, Japan, Australia, and New Zealand, which would remain protected by the U.S. “nuclear umbrella.” The Russian sphere of influence would include the former Soviet republics, Serbia, Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Libya. China’s sphere of influence might consist of North Korea, Taiwan, the South China Sea, Pakistan, Afghanistan, the four Marxist/Communist nations in southeast Asia and around half a dozen African nations currently led by Marxist/Communist dictators.

The arrogance of some of these American analysts confounds me. He seems to think that all other countries are just pawns and useless cargo to be pushed around and split between US, China and Russia. You take this, I take that, he take this... Does this idiot thinks he's splitting marbles at the playground among three primary school kids?
[+] 1 user Likes maxsanic's post

(14-10-2021, 04:14 PM)maxsanic Wrote:  What a completely moronic policy recommendation. 

The arrogance of some of these American analysts confounds me. He seems to think that all other countries are just pawns and useless cargo to be pushed around and split between US, China and Russia. You take this, I take that, he take this... Does this idiot thinks he's splitting marbles at the playground among three primary school kids?

Evil American Empire